Obamacare's Personal Mandate

AJT114

Apr 1, 2016
Forced Health Insurance By Obama

Under the Affordable Care Act(Obamacare), there is an "individual mandate".
Each taxpayer MUST buy health insurance or get an exemption.
If you fail to meet the requirements of ACA, you will be penalized the next time you file a tax return.
The penalty is added to your income tax.

It's all right here:

ObamaCare Individual Mandate

This disaster comes to you courtesy of the Democratic Party, which rammed it through into law
when the Dems had a majority in Congress. Please think about that the next time you fo to the polls to vote.

Last edited:
Under the Affordable Care Act(Obamacare), there is a "personal mandate".
If you fail to meet the requirements of ACA, you will be penalized the next time you file a tax return.

It's all right here:

It's also in several dozen threads in this forum and several other forums. Thank you for taking the trouble to read what others write before you post.

It's all right here:

This disaster comes to you courtesy of the Democratic Party, which rammed it through into law
when the Dems had a majority in Congress. Please think about that the next time you fo to the polls to vote.

Are you just learning of this now??

It's all right here:

It's also in several dozen threads in this forum and several other forums. Thank you for taking the trouble to read what others write before you post.

I get it. You want me to spend hours of my time reading posts I have no interest in just to make sure no one has done this before??? I have a solution to your problem: If you don't like my posts, don't read them.
See how easy that was???

It's all right here:

Are you just learning of this now??

Nah. My grade school Science Teacher told me all about it back in 1956.

Last edited:

It's all right here:

I get it. You want me to spend hours of my time reading posts I have no interest in just to make sure no one has done this before??? I have a solution to your problem: If you don't like my posts, don't read them.
See how easy that was???

While I feel your pain.:lol: The leftist here do have a point,we've discussed the crooked ACA/Barrycare adnausean.
Of course they all think it's wonderful but we of course know better.

It's all right here:

Fee Penalty....love it.

Anything but what it is.

These guys have no morals whatsoever.

It's all right here:

See how easy that was???

While I feel your pain.:lol: The leftist here do have a point,we've discussed the crooked ACA/Barrycare adnausean.

The left always says they care about the average guy and the poor. Now we have proof that they don't.

It's all right here:

See how easy that was???

The left always says they care about the average guy and the poor. Now we have proof that they don't.

If the average guy wants to remain calculatedly ignorant, who do you believe should tie his shoes for him?

It's all right here:

Indeed. Never stop fighting for righteous government!

It's all right here:

Indeed. Never stop fighting for righteous government!

You're not even trying anymore.

It's all right here:

See how easy that was???

If the average guy wants to remain calculatedly ignorant, who do you believe should tie his shoes for him?

He is only"ignorant" when conmen like Wacky Baracky lie to him and deceive him.
Politicians always deceive the voters during election campaigns. Mr average voter doesn't find out the
truth until the scoundrels are in office and its too late to kick them out.

Politicians always deceive the voters during election campaigns. Mr average voter doesn't find out the

Then Mr. Average should stop listening to RW pundits and get his news from numerous reputable sources. There's this amazing thing out there called the Internet. You found your way here; I'll bet if you turned off the TV for five minutes you could find a lot more.

It's all right here:

See how easy that was???

There was always proof.

Just like there is proof the right care just as little.

See how easy that was???

Well, now you will hear some drivel about vaporous primary sources from the left wing shills who only post to create smoke.

Even then, what gets reported is bullcrap.

Don't trust anything.

Well, now you will hear some drivel about vaporous primary sources from the left wing shills who only post to create smoke.

Even then, what gets reported is bullcrap.

Don't trust anything.

Especially posts by those who don't trust anything. The question then becomes: Do they trust themselves?

"Vaporous," though. Big word. Impressive!

See how easy that was???

You'll notice how it came rolling in....

Signed..

Sealed....

Delivered.....

Not.

Ah, there he goes again, pretending he's ignoring me and acting as if no one else can see my posts because he's pretending he can't. Not the sort of game you'd think a grownup would play, but...

It's all right here:

Dear AJT114 Welcome to the club! I'm happy to have you join in at all.
Where do you want to start protesting this?

1. As a Democrat who finds the ACA violates Prochoice principles and arguments,
I have suggested suing the Democratic Party, namely President Obama, Congresswoman Pelosi and all other Democrats who signed this.
And demand that they correct it by making the mandate OPTIONAL to follow, or else it constitutes govt regulating on the basis of religion.

Otherwise the Party is discriminating on the basis of creed, by imposing the BELIEF in "health care as a right"
while denying equal status to the "right to life" as a belief, and thus
violating Constitutional beliefs of citizens whose objections have been excluded.

I could not find any lawyers willing to take this up as a lawsuit based on discrimination by creed.
But the ACA mandates, the marriage equality beliefs, and now these beliefs about gender and orientation
all count as establishing beliefs through govt while threatening penalties against people for not complying due to their conflicing beliefs.

2. how about a resolution or petition where we can all sign
and refuse to be under biased policies that violate Constitutional principles, process and beliefs?
So we ask elected leaders to correct these policies or else we cannot be under them.

Do you want to call for SANCTIONS against parties responsible for passing and not changing these laws? Where they have to fix these problems BEFORE they run any more candidates for office.

So they have to change them such as making the mandates OPTIONAL
and/or payback to taxpayers the 24 billion it cost us for the govt shutdown over ACA conflicts due to passing that law through Congress and Court WITH a bias in belief that the Democrats were well aware was there and contested

(ie the BELIEF that health care is a duty of govt vs. the belief in free market and that an amendment is necessary to represent consent of people and states BEFORE expanding the powers of federal govt to manage health care on this new level not written in the Constitution)

Where do you want to start?

3. Call for a Constitutional convention to
fix the ACA mandates and policies on "health care as a right" that constitute a BELIEF,
the policies on marriage and discrimination against same sex couples (so that it protects people of all creeds equally and not just one side of these conflicting beliefs), and the
school policies on bathrooms and discrimination against transgender orientation
to be Constitutional (again, so either all creeds are allowed to be expressed in schools
and not just LGBT while excluding or punishing others for their beliefs).

Last edited:

It's all right here:

Dear AJT114 Welcome to the club! I'm happy to have you join in at all.
Where do you want to start protesting this?

1. As a Democrat who finds the ACA violates Prochoice principles and arguments,
I have suggested suing the Democratic Party, namely President Obama, Congresswoman Pelosi and all other Democrats who signed this.
And demand that they correct it by making the mandate OPTIONAL to follow, or else it constitutes govt regulating on the basis of religion.

Otherwise the Party is discriminating on the basis of creed, by imposing the BELIEF in "health care as a right"
while denying equal status to the "right to life" as a belief, and thus
violating Constitutional beliefs of citizens whose objections have been excluded.

I could not find any lawyers willing to take this up as a lawsuit based on discrimination by creed.

But the ACA mandates, the marriage equality beliefs, and now these beliefs about gender and orientation
all count as establishing beliefs through govt while threatening penalties against people for not complying due to their conflicing beliefs.

2. how about a resolution or petition where we can all sign
and refuse to be under biased policies that violate Constitutional principles, process and beliefs?
So we ask elected leaders to correct these policies or else we cannot be under them.

Do you want to call for SANCTIONS against parties responsible for passing and not changing these laws? Where they have to fix these problems BEFORE they run any more candidates for office.

So they have to change them such as making the mandates OPTIONAL
and/or payback to taxpayers the 24 billion it cost us for the govt shutdown over ACA conflicts due to passing that law through Congress and Court WITH a bias in belief that the Democrats were well aware was there and contested

(ie the BELIEF that health care is a duty of govt vs. the belief in free market and that an amendment is necessary to represent consent of people and states BEFORE expanding the powers of federal govt to manage health care on this new level not written in the Constitution)

Where do you want to start?

3. Call for a Constitutional convention to
fix the ACA mandates and policies on "health care as a right" that constitute a BELIEF,
the policies on marriage and discrimination against same sex couples (so that it protects people of all creeds equally and not just one side of these conflicting beliefs), and the
school policies on bathrooms and discrimination against transgender orientation
to be Constitutional (again, so either all creeds are allowed to be expressed in schools
and not just LGBT while excluding or punishing others for their beliefs).

Lawyers won't touch it because the Supreme Court has already ruled the mandate constitutional.
The only way to change the law is to somehow get the SC to reverse themselves.
What we need is a case where the mandate has been used to punish someone for non-compliance and
the fine has worked a hardship on them. Then we need a lawyer who is willing to go all the way to SCOTUS
with the fight. Perhaps the ACLU might take it.That way, we don't need lots of money for attorney fees.

Just for the hell of it, I'm gonna contact the ACLU and ask them for help.

Forum List

Back