Maine’s Soros-Funded DA Will No Longer Charge Illegal Aliens for Some Traffic Violations

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

The District Attorney of Maine’s most populous county will no longer charge individuals, including illegal aliens, who are caught driving without a license, driving with a suspended registration, or driving an unregistered motor vehicle.

The new policy change, which will take effect on March 1, was announced in a memo distributed this week by Cumberland County District Attorney Jacqueline A. Sartoris.

Although the new non-charging policy will apply to all drivers in Cumberland County, the traffic violations in question are commonly associated with individuals who are present in the U.S. illegally and therefore cannot obtain Driver’s Licenses or vehicle registrations.

The policy change means that any individual pulled over in Cumberland County driving an unregistered vehicle, driving without a license, or driving with a suspended registration will face no criminal penalty if that is their only alleged violation.

Next level preferential treatment for our beloved Super Citizens!

I don't suspect those that don't get charged have any insurance either.

If you're going to completely destroy a society, you have to compromise, corrupt, and eliminate anything that is serving to protect that society.

You have to get to work. Work pays little so how do you afford to pay for license, taxes, insurance, etc.

On the positive side I guess, it will save the citizens of Cumberland the cost of purchasing licenses to drive on the road.

Although a lack of license is how police caught Timothy McVeigh, the OKC bomber, no? I guess that kind of thing isn't important to libs.

Assume the OP is factually correct .

Then something must help the US before this insanity spreads .

It is as though there is some viral disease which is attacking the brain .

Or , Is it just the Impure Ones ?
And/ Or , those who have been conditioned by a form of Mind Influence and lack of education ?

Where is Mortimer lately ? Out spreading ?
The Austrian- Serbian love child of Dear Uncle Adolf's second daughter ,Brunhilda

The District Attorney of Maine’s most populous county will no longer charge individuals, including illegal aliens, who are caught driving without a license, driving with a suspended registration, or driving an unregistered motor vehicle.

The new policy change, which will take effect on March 1, was announced in a memo distributed this week by Cumberland County District Attorney Jacqueline A. Sartoris.

Although the new non-charging policy will apply to all drivers in Cumberland County, the traffic violations in question are commonly associated with individuals who are present in the U.S. illegally and therefore cannot obtain Driver’s Licenses or vehicle registrations.

The policy change means that any individual pulled over in Cumberland County driving an unregistered vehicle, driving without a license, or driving with a suspended registration will face no criminal penalty if that is their only alleged violation.

Next level preferential treatment for our beloved Super Citizens!

I don't suspect those that don't get charged have any insurance either.

If you're going to completely destroy a society, you have to compromise, corrupt, and eliminate anything that is serving to protect that society.
How do we get our citizenship revoked?

I'm tired of paying taxes and paying fines and I can still vote, so why are people citizens again?

I envision an entire country of 100% undocumented workers.

You have to get to work. Work pays little so how do you afford to pay for license, taxes, insurance, etc.

Who cares? They're criminals who broke federal law when they illegally-crossed this country's border.

They have no business being here in the first place.

I'm sure auto insurance rates in the area will reflect this new policy.

LOL....Everyone will be tooling around in rusted out shitboxes with no insurance now.....Hell why even bother with tags?

Who cares? They're criminals who broke federal law when they illegally-crossed this country's border.

Nope, they now have more rights than you do.

Try again.

Business cares and business gets what it wants.

Forum List

Back