Obama: "We're OUTTA HERE!!"

You don't seem to have a clue what you are talking about

This coming from a numbskull who thinks he can just shout "special forces!" and accomplish any military goal anywhere in the world under any circumstances? Do yourself a favor and shut your stupid hole for a few minutes.

Now you are proving yourself to be a liar. I never said that.

In fact, I never said anything like that.

Oh really? Better go back and read your own posts, numbskull.

There is NO need to do anything outside of defending our own nation(homeland), which we're not doing as we allow millions of illegals to invade our home land. No matter how low they're or what crimes they have caused. We should only defend our own land and allow other nations to defend there selfs. We could do some real cuts than.

Not our job to get into the islamic war that has been gong on for 1,400 years and will be going on most likely 1,400 years from now in 3411. It is pure insanity, I believe. My suggestion is to Close the borders, lock the doors and to hell with them...Let them kill each other.

It's not worth our blood or treasure to play empire as it is not worth it. Everyone and every time, we try to help, they HATES us even more. Americans for Americans and that is just the way it should be. War is something that we do only in our national defense. Who the fuck are we to ask our sons to die for another people?

If I'm coming off insane to you; than you must like us in every nation on earth. Why not call us a empire...The roman empire more or less did the same thing using its military to protect other nations and allowing them to join unders its wing. Why do we do it? Why not take our wealth and use it on bettering our self and our people.

Call me what you will, but what sense does it make being a nation that thinks it can stop every war, feed every people and wipe every mans ass for them. Not our job!

Isolationism is cowardly and completely impractical. AND you clearly have a 5 year old's understanding of our overseas commitments.

My problem with how obama is handling removal of these dictators. No one knows what will be taking there place
With Egypt we already see what bad will come from the muslim brotherhood.

I agree with Immanuel and his points.

The US's position would be far better today if USA had spent 1-2% of the Iraq-money into better intelligence and counter-operations. USA's PR would still be good and its finances, too.

What terrorist attacks out of Middle-East actually happened against USA independent from US invasion into Iraq?
There was the Navy ship in Yemen (Al-Qaeda-Afghanistan).
Else?

Iraq adventure was a total fail and kicked-off the process of American decline in Middle-East.
So, what have you achieved in Iraq and what were the results for your regional interests besides damaging your PR and forcing regional actors to the conclusion that USA is an aggressor? Off course, from US-centric view you call your actions in Iraq like "generous nation-building", giving a "shot for democracy".
That's not how it's viewed outside of USA.. instead things like yellow-cake from Nigeria, mushroom-clouds and Abu-Ghraib will be written into history books.

Without Iraq adventure the agenda-setting capability in Middle-East would still be in hands of USA. And without the Iraq adventure the USA would also have a better position when it comes intelligence gathering as US's position within most Middle-Eastern countries would be far better and you would have a better pool of willing local informants to gather intelligence.

Now, to the "US Special Forces" flying in like comic heroes... Well, countries hosting terrorist elements are anyway failed states without any worthy military capabilities.
Flying in into Yemen to track down USS Cole bombers is a military operation without much risks (relative).

Which country in Middle-East hosts Al-Qaeda elements? If Al-Qaeda can recruit fighters out of certain countries in Middle-East, they'll travel into those failed states like Afghanistan, Yemen...

This coming from a numbskull who thinks he can just shout "special forces!" and accomplish any military goal anywhere in the world under any circumstances? Do yourself a favor and shut your stupid hole for a few minutes.

Now you are proving yourself to be a liar. I never said that.

In fact, I never said anything like that.

Obviously you can't read or you are just unable to speak the truth.

I'm still waiting for you to say something intelligent. I expect it will never happen.

Immie

I agree with Immanuel and his points.

The US's position would be far better today if USA had spent 1-2% of the Iraq-money into better intelligence and counter-operations. USA's PR would still be good and its finances, too.

What terrorist attacks out of Middle-East actually happened against USA independent from US invasion into Iraq?
There was the Navy ship in Yemen (Al-Qaeda-Afghanistan).
Else?

Iraq adventure was a total fail and kicked-off the process of American decline in Middle-East.
So, what have you achieved in Iraq and what were the results for your regional interests besides damaging your PR and forcing regional actors to the conclusion that USA is an aggressor? Off course, from US-centric view you call your actions in Iraq like "generous nation-building", giving a "shot for democracy".
That's not how it's viewed outside of USA.. instead things like yellow-cake from Nigeria, mushroom-clouds and Abu-Ghraib will be written into history books.

Without Iraq adventure the agenda-setting capability in Middle-East would still be in hands of USA. And without the Iraq adventure the USA would also have a better position when it comes intelligence gathering as US's position within most Middle-Eastern countries would be far better and you would have a better pool of willing local informants to gather intelligence.

Now, to the "US Special Forces" flying in like comic heroes... Well, countries hosting terrorist elements are anyway failed states without any worthy military capabilities.
Flying in into Yemen to track down USS Cole bombers is a military operation without much risks (relative).

Which country in Middle-East hosts Al-Qaeda elements? If Al-Qaeda can recruit fighters out of certain countries in Middle-East, they'll travel into those failed states like Afghanistan, Yemen...

We could not have pulled off the overthrow of Iraq with just special forces. Unk, is lying when he claims that is what I said. We had to move in as we did with the full forces of the U.S. Military. However, once Iraq's army was subdued, we did not need to maintain the nation building forces we did simply to fight terrorists.

As for what I did say, I said that we didn't need the full force of the U.S. Military in Iraq to take out terrorists. Our Special Forces can do that a lot more efficiently than painting targets on the backs of our men and women in Iraq and corralling them in Baghdad letting them dodge bullets.

Unk is nothing buy a liar who has done nothing to defend his point of view. His idea of winning an argument is calling everyone he does not agree with idiots. I suspect that makes him think he is a champion debater. That and putting words in other people's mouths :eusa_shhh:

Immie

My problem with how obama is handling removal of these dictators. No one knows what will be taking there place
With Egypt we already see what bad will come from the muslim brotherhood.
Typical neocolonialist/"conservative".....

The World NEEDS The GREAT-WHITE-BROTHER!!

(....And, our GOD....most-importantly....as well. )

handjob.gif

Obamination living off his fake high of Qaddafi dying this week does the stupid political stunt to revive his lameduck job.

He has royally screwed up the economy and ruined our national credit by spending like a crackhead with someone's credit card....so he figures pulling this bullshit will save him from left-wing nuts and some independents.

Iran says thanks....

Obamination living off his fake high of Qaddafi dying this week does the stupid political stunt to revive his lameduck job.

He has royally screwed up the economy and ruined our national credit by spending like a crackhead with someone's credit card....so he figures pulling this bullshit will save him from left-wing nuts and some independents.

Iran says thanks....

The left never cared about the war or lives lost. Have you seen code pink even utter a peep?

Have you seen the wall to wall media coverage of their protests?

They just wanted control of the money, the same as it always is.

I'm sure the Iranians and the Syrians are foaming out of their mouths, waiting for January 1, 2012 to arrive.

Another waste of American lives. The leftists got their way. They've been comparing the Iraq War to the Vietnam War for YEARS now.
You mean.....the fact we went-INTO Iraq....based on The DICK; Cheney's.....

:eusa_eh:

I guess the democrats that gave him authorization to go to war based their decisions on lies to.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSwSDvgw5Uc]Democrats, WMD's & The Iraq War - YouTube[/ame]
Let's not forget, Bush could never have went to war in Iraq, without the democrats approval. How convenient for you to forget that little gem.

It's all they want to do...forget the congressional record.

More to the point of why we are leaving Iraq:

Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki says the U.S. decision to withdraw troops from Iraq by the end of the year came after the Iraqi government refused to guarantee legal immunity for U.S. service members in Iraq.

Maliki spoke to reporters Saturday, a day after U.S. President Barack Obama announced the withdrawal. The United States had asked for immunity for a small group of U.S. troops to remain in Iraq to help with training and counter influence of neighboring Iran.

About 39,000 U.S. troops remain in Iraq, down from a high of about 165,000 in 2008.

Also Saturday, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton vowed that the withdrawal of troops will not end the U.S. commitment to Iraq

more

Last edited:
Black POTUS wants to save black people for votes back here.

Plus, he can parlay that into his image around Africa just after terrorists killed Qadaffi while he takes the credit.

Heck, he'd invade Mexico if it got him more votes in 2012.

Why are we sending troops to Uganda?

Obviously you can't read

I read your own ridiculous and childishly unrealistic comments on the issue.

Still waiting.

You have provided absolutely nothing intelligent to this discussion, but you want everyone to think that those you disagree with are idiots.

You are incompetent and pathetic.

Also, reading is not the same thing as comprehending. You obviously lack the skills to comprehend what you read.

Immie

Last edited:
However, once Iraq's army was subdued, we did not need to maintain the nation building forces we did simply to fight terrorists.

You don't like being called an idiot, yet you keep posting stupid shit like this. Have you been asleep for the past decade or so, shitforbrains? You may enjoy living in your own little fantasy world, but that does not make it relevant to this real one. Everything about the (recent, so no excuse) history of the insurgency in Iraq directly contradicts your childish imaginings about what you think could have happened. Yes, you are an idiot.

You don't recall the Battle for Fallujah? A smaller force would have done better there?

You don't recall brave Iaqis defying the terrorists to go and vote on their nation's future? They would have been able to do that with a smaller US presence?

You don't recall what turned things around and enabled us to get the upper hand on the insurgency? What was the word? Surge? Does that sound like more or less force to you, idiot?

Everyday for 9 years, thousands of examples along those same lines, but YOU think a small group could have done just fine because you could invoke the magic words 'Special Forces.' That's just fucking stupid. You're just fucking stupid.

Maybe you want to go back to the Clinton-era approach to terrorism as a mere 'police matter,' but that was painfully proven to be a failure, and your ignorance and juvenile wishes won't help anyone.

However, once Iraq's army was subdued, we did not need to maintain the nation building forces we did simply to fight terrorists.

You don't like being called an idiot, yet you keep posting stupid shit like this. Have you been asleep for the past decade or so, shitforbrains? You may enjoy living in your own little fantasy world, but that does not make it relevant to this real one. Everything about the (recent, so no excuse) history of the insurgency in Iraq directly contradicts your childish imaginings about what you think could have happened. Yes, you are an idiot.

You don't recall the Battle for Fallujah? A smaller force would have done better there?

You don't recall brave Iaqis defying the terrorists to go and vote on their nation's future? They would have been able to do that with a smaller US presence?

You don't recall what turned things around and enabled us to get the upper hand on the insurgency? What was the word? Surge? Does that sound like more or less force to you, idiot?

Everyday for 9 years, thousands of examples along those same lines, but YOU think a small group could have done just fine because you could invoke the magic words 'Special Forces.' That's just fucking stupid. You're just fucking stupid.

Maybe you want to go back to the Clinton-era approach to terrorism as a mere 'police matter,' but that was painfully proven to be a failure, and your ignorance and juvenile wishes won't help anyone.

Where does that say that I thought the Special Forces could take down the Iraqi Army? I did not say that we did not need the U.S. Military for large scale ops as your lies indicated. But we have not been large scale ops in Iraq for years. What I did say is that our Spec Ops Forces are more than capable to take out the terrorists that pop up their heads and until you can get your head out of your ass and prove to me that they are not capable of doing so, I stand by that statement.

The battles for Fallujah were in 2003 and 2004. Before Iraq was fully subdued and the first battle was even before Saddam was captured.

Why is it our responsibility to make Iraq a "little USA"? Why must we make them a democracy? We should not be there at all right now. But people like you think it is our responsibility to play world police force.

Give me one good reason, besides Bush said we should be there, for us to be in Iraq today?

Obviously it is you that wants to play at being the world police force, not me. You are the one that wants to play at nation building, not me.

So, tell me why you think we should be nation building.

Immie

Oh and let me highlight what I said and what you were clearly either lying about or incapable of comprehending.

once Iraq's army was subdued

Pretty damned clear to me... why, I suspect even TDM would have been able to comprehend that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back