Obama: "We're OUTTA HERE!!"

We don't need ground troops there or anywhere in the ME. We've got the best Spec Op forces in the world and they are more than capable of taking out the terrorists whenever those slime balls lift up their heads.

Really? And without any kind of support, infrastructure, or base of operations they can just fly in like comic book super heroes and easily eliminate any group, nation, or movement just like that? Are you that naive?

Did we have support on the ground in Grenada?

How about Pakistan when we sent bin Ladin to his final resting place?

What we are accomplishing today in Iraq is exactly what President Bush said we would not be doing... nation building. That is all that we have been doing since the death of Hussein. We don't need to have ground troops there with targets on their backs. Haven't needed them there since shortly after we went in country.

So I ask you, are you really so naive to believe we do?

Immie

Oh did you want us to die some more?

Sorry.

No, that will come in another couple years when the repercussions of an early withdrawal kick in under a Republican president that leaves him/her no choice but to put troops back on the ground over there to protect civilians from atrocities...
Ah, yes.....gotta keep Wall $treet happy!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY]Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex. - YouTube[/ame]​

And the Unions. Might want to check who receives the military contracts.

Good, I'm glad to hear it even if it does end up making Obama look a little bit better as a President. We should have been out of there years ago, like shortly after Hussein was seen dangling from the end of a rope.

We don't need ground troops there or anywhere in the ME. We've got the best Spec Op forces in the world and they are more than capable of taking out the terrorists whenever those slime balls lift up their heads.

Good decision, President Obama, I hope you are not speaking with a forked tongue.
Immie

l_31048e89c56148348a51403a83d6e652.jpg

I repeat what I said earlier
Sure just say NATO has taken command, but we will be assisting in joint operation in the country. And you have the withdraw of all US troops except for thoise 50,000 or so "advisers" still remaining in Iraq. It seems obama does what he wants to just say someone else is incharge and still use the military as his own little toy. OH and let's not forget about the presidental drones that obama seems to like to use.

Thank you for the graphic. I knew someone would dig one of those up for me. :D

I'm not sure what you are saying here though. My understanding is that those 50,000 troops are coming home or more likely being redeployed. Are you saying that he is keeping the 50,000 there? If so, then what exactly is changing? Was he, in fact, speaking with a forked tongue again?

Immie

Yes, we did. We had support in-country and from the Organization of Eastern Carribean States. AND, Grenada was one of the smallest independent states in the Western Hemisphere.

Idiot.

We had, and needed, every minute of ten years worth of infrstructure-building that resulted in that successful operation. You could not have picked a worse example for your fantasy-theory that you can just shout "special forces!" like "Avengers Assemble!" and super heroes will fly in from nowhere to destroy any force and save the day.

You're an idiot.

12/31/11 Was a date set by President Bush in the infamous shoe throwin' press conference.

Bush offered Maliki the date of December 31, 2011 for all combat forces to withdraw from Iraq. Maliki countered that the end of 2011 sounded just fine, but that all American forces would be gone by then. Bush reluctantly agreed to this, and to the June, 2009 deadline for American troops to be out of Iraqi cities.

Chris Weigant: Obama's Iraq Withdrawal Timeline

We had, and needed, every minute of ten years worth of infrstructure-building that resulted in that successful operation. You could not have picked a worse example for your fantasy-theory that you can just shout "special forces!" like "Avengers Assemble!" and super heroes will fly in from nowhere to destroy any force and save the day.

You're an idiot.

We do not need 50,000 troops with targets painted on their backs to take out one or two terrorists a year you fool. What are these one or two terrorists a year costing us in lives of soldiers and money?

What part of that do you not understand?

All we are accomplishing in Iraq is damned nation building. How many more soldiers are you willing to sacrifice to get the next terrorist?

We don't need ground troops there at all.

And I don't believe we had ground troops in Grenada or Pakistan before the invasions. Got any facts to back up your claims?

Immie

Last edited:
Good, I'm glad to hear it even if it does end up making Obama look a little bit better as a President. We should have been out of there years ago, like shortly after Hussein was seen dangling from the end of a rope.

Good decision, President Obama, I hope you are not speaking with a forked tongue.
Immie

l_31048e89c56148348a51403a83d6e652.jpg

I repeat what I said earlier
Sure just say NATO has taken command, but we will be assisting in joint operation in the country. And you have the withdraw of all US troops except for thoise 50,000 or so "advisers" still remaining in Iraq. It seems obama does what he wants to just say someone else is incharge and still use the military as his own little toy. OH and let's not forget about the presidental drones that obama seems to like to use.

Thank you for the graphic. I knew someone would dig one of those up for me. :D

I'm not sure what you are saying here though. My understanding is that those 50,000 troops are coming home or more likely being redeployed. Are you saying that he is keeping the 50,000 there? If so, then what exactly is changing? Was he, in fact, speaking with a forked tongue again?

Immie

50,000 was just a numerical figure so to dpeak, not to mention that how many we had when obama said we were pulling out last year. He won't pull them out it isn't going to happen. He will use words that sound like there aren't troops there but they'll be there. Remember when he teryed to change the meaning of attack or war "overseas contingency operations" or "man-caused disasters" He'll just play with the words
Joe Queenan Says Obama's New War Terminology Has Started a Trend - WSJ.com

I'm sure the Iranians and the Syrians are foaming out of their mouths, waiting for January 1, 2012 to arrive.

Another waste of American lives. The leftists got their way. They've been comparing the Iraq War to the Vietnam War for YEARS now.

The ONLY viable resemblance to the Vietnam War is the way the USA is, once again, leaving a free country completely vulnerable to attack by their hostile neighbors.

I can't wait to hear what the left wingnuts have to say after hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians are slaughtered by the Iranian and Syrian invaders. They sure were quick to blame the U.S. military for being responsible for Iraqi civilian deaths, weren't they!

Oh did you want us to die some more?

Sorry.

Yea, I'm sure that's what he wants.

What a totally moronic thing to say. Get a grip on reality and do not let go again.

Yes, we did. We had support in-country and from the Organization of Eastern Carribean States. AND, Grenada was one of the smallest independent states in the Western Hemisphere.

Idiot.

Those are not U.S. ground forces and we would have the same kind of support in the ME just as we did in Pakistan.

Can you argue without the name calling?

Immie

Last edited:
We do not need 50,000 troops with targets painted on their backs to take out one or two terrorists a year you fool.

Go back to your comic books, idiot. You could not be making more of an ass of yourself than you are with this line of reasoning.

We don't need ground troops there at all.

You would be dangerously stupid, if you weren't so fucking irrelevant. Instead you are just plain stupid and ridiculously ignorant. Be grateful your betters (usually) make such determinations.

We do not need 50,000 troops with targets painted on their backs to take out one or two terrorists a year you fool.

Go back to your comic books, idiot. You could not be making more of an ass of yourself than you are with this line of reasoning.

I guess you can't.

You don't seem to have a clue what you are talking about so I will just wait for you to come up with something intelligent to say... I am expecting a long wait.

Immie

You don't seem to have a clue what you are talking about

This coming from a numbskull who thinks he can just shout "special forces!" and accomplish any military goal anywhere in the world under any circumstances? Do yourself a favor and shut your stupid hole for a few minutes.

You don't seem to have a clue what you are talking about

This coming from a numbskull who thinks he can just shout "special forces!" and accomplish any military goal anywhere in the world under any circumstances? Do yourself a favor and shut your stupid hole for a few minutes.

Now you are proving yourself to be a liar. I never said that.

In fact, I never said anything like that. Are you going to try to come up with something intelligent to say or are you just going to keep calling names? You have already shown yourself to be incompetent in this argument.

Immie

Last edited:
There is NO need to do anything outside of defending our own nation(homeland), which we're not doing as we allow millions of illegals to invade our home land. No matter how low they're or what crimes they have caused. We should only defend our own land and allow other nations to defend there selfs. We could do some real cuts than.

Not our job to get into the islamic war that has been gong on for 1,400 years and will be going on most likely 1,400 years from now in 3411. It is pure insanity, I believe. My suggestion is to Close the borders, lock the doors and to hell with them...Let them kill each other.

It's not worth our blood or treasure to play empire as it is not worth it. Everyone and every time, we try to help, they HATES us even more. Americans for Americans and that is just the way it should be. War is something that we do only in our national defense. Who the fuck are we to ask our sons to die for another people?

If I'm coming off insane to you; than you must like us in every nation on earth. Why not call us a empire...The roman empire more or less did the same thing using its military to protect other nations and allowing them to join unders its wing. Why do we do it? Why not take our wealth and use it on bettering our self and our people.

Call me what you will, but what sense does it make being a nation that thinks it can stop every war, feed every people and wipe every mans ass for them. Not our job!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back