Obama: "We're OUTTA HERE!!"

obama officially sacrifices all our efforts, our national security, our national interests, and his reelection hopes to a desperate, irresponsible stunt. We cannot afford in any way to let this fool occupy such an important office one minute longer than necessary. This idiot will slink back to Chicago next year but we may well pay for his feckless irresponsibility for a long time to come.

I dont think he will end up back in Chicago for long. I bet he gets offered a Job at the UN, where he can begin to wreck the global economy in the same fashion as he did ours.
Who knows?

ANYthing could happen, after the Clintons take-over (after him) in 2016.

clintonhillbillwave4.jpg

I'm sure the Iranians and the Syrians are foaming out of their mouths, waiting for January 1, 2012 to arrive.

Another waste of American lives. The leftists got their way. They've been comparing the Iraq War to the Vietnam War for YEARS now.

The ONLY viable resemblance to the Vietnam War is the way the USA is, once again, leaving a free country completely vulnerable to attack by their hostile neighbors.

I can't wait to hear what the left wingnuts have to say after hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians are slaughtered by the Iranian and Syrian invaders. They sure were quick to blame the U.S. military for being responsible for Iraqi civilian deaths, weren't they!

Oh did you want us to die some more?

Sorry.

No, that will come in another couple years when the repercussions of an early withdrawal kick in under a Republican president that leaves him/her no choice but to put troops back on the ground over there to protect civilians from atrocities, and then the Democrats/liberals/progressives can take to the streets again claiming that the evil warmongering republicans need to be kicked from office again. You see how this works? The Dems create problems and then turn around and point fingers and use said problems politically.
Just like when they gave bush overwhelming support to invade Iraq under the same information he had to invade, then turned around and flip flopped on the invasion and made the weaker minded folks believe that it was all evil Bush's fault that we where there to begin with. Trickery wont work this time, the people are watching.

So republicans want to keep us there to die more? To make themselves look better?

Wow.

It's 2009 again?
Uhhhhhhhhhhh......maybe you hadn't heard.

We had an election, in 2008.

Obama WON!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]​

Enjoy it while it lasts, but the grownups are about to take over, and we dont wanna hear any whining from you guys afterwards.
Yeah.....that's what we heard in 1999 (before The DICK; Cheney took-over The Oval Office).....after which.....​

January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:

* Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy.

*The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?"

*The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.

After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer (see below). We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

Good thinkin', there.....

:cuckoo:

Experiment. If I left justify and remove the colors from a Shaman post, will it make more sense?

....Outta IRAQ by end-of-year 2011!!!!

:woohoo:

Stand-bye for C-SPAN LIVE!!

Live Video - C-SPAN | C-SPAN

The smart money is that he pulls them out of Iraq and redeploys them to Iran or Africa.

Yeah.....we really need to create a whole new Generation o' Bush-style insurgents, in Iran. :eusa_doh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXCgHLX4Zi8"]Another Revolution In IRAN - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djs5Ux0Sk0s"]Underground Teens In Iran - YouTube[/ame]

I just dont see it as being possible that the man wont keep troops deployed in combat zones around the globe. You have to think how Obama thinks, in his mind by pulling troops from Iraq that is a promise kept, it doesn't mean that he cant turn around and redeploy them to Iran or Africa. It would be gullible to think he would bring them home for good when there are so many more unfriendly "To him" dictators left in the world to overthrow.
He is the master of double speak and treason, so expect it.
Eisenhower WARNED (the rest of) us about you perpetual-War folks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gahL5j4ack"]Pres Eisenhower's Farewell Address In Which He Warns Americans About The Military Industrial Complex - YouTube[/ame]

What.....you own some weapon$-indu$try $tock$??

Cool. It does help a little.

Still somewhat cryptic, but at least readable. :tongue:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_igpyewuzQ]Obama Said The Surge Would Actually Worsen Sectarian Violenc - YouTube[/ame]

The beauty of this is.... NATO has announced that they basically got Qaddafi (or however the hell you spell it) totally by accident.

As much as they would like everyone to think THEY got him, it was Predator drone strikes that took out the convoy and wounded him, so we are pretty much directly responsible for his death. Not that I disagree that the man needed to go, I am just worried about what kind of dictator will be put in place that may be far worse.
An ol' Cheney-fan, are you????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YENbElb5-xY]Cheney in 1994 on Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

I'm sure the Iranians and the Syrians are foaming out of their mouths, waiting for January 1, 2012 to arrive.

Another waste of American lives. The leftists got their way. They've been comparing the Iraq War to the Vietnam War for YEARS now.

The ONLY viable resemblance to the Vietnam War is the way the USA is, once again, leaving a free country completely vulnerable to attack by their hostile neighbors.

I can't wait to hear what the left wingnuts have to say after hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians are slaughtered by the Iranian and Syrian invaders. They sure were quick to blame the U.S. military for being responsible for Iraqi civilian deaths, weren't they!

Oh did you want us to die some more?

Sorry.

No, that will come in another couple years when the repercussions of an early withdrawal kick in under a Republican president that leaves him/her no choice but to put troops back on the ground over there to protect civilians from atrocities...
Ah, yes.....gotta keep Wall $treet happy!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY]Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex. - YouTube[/ame]​

It's time to come home from Iraq. We've given them a shot at democracy, and they want us out. I think we oughta get out of Afghanistan too, we could waste our time, money, and blood there for the next 10-20 years and it wouldn't matter. That place is going to revert to what it was and is 10 minutes after we're gone.

Predator drones will be the thing of the future I think, but we must be careful, because that could also come back to bite us in the ass.

I'm trying to read through this thread...and I keep getting stopped by your fucking assinine predictions of where "smart money is" and how our own drones will come back to bite our ass. You are one of those people who makes a million dire predictions.....but never any positive ones.......so that in the off chance that something remotely close to one of your guesses happens months from now, you can say you fucking said so months ago.

Knock it off, dummy.

Last edited:
obvious reelection stunt is obvious. Iran will influence Iraq like they did Egypt and currently Libya and we will have more BS in the future.

Yep.

Withdrawing from Iraq wasn't a major point that the Obama campaign ran on. Nope, not at all.

Moron.

'The 2008 Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) (PDF) signed by the Bush administration and approved by Iraqi Prime Minsiter Nouri al-Maliki’s government says explicitly:
All the United States Forces shall withdraw from all Iraqi territory no later than December 31, 2011."

Herman Cain Blames Obama For Bush's Iraq Withdrawal Deadline | ThinkProgress

"The first-term Illinois senator has also campaigned on a pledge to withdraw U.S. troops from Iraq within 16 months of becoming president."

Obama rejects Bush Iraq withdrawal plan - BostonHerald.com

'The 2008 Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) (PDF) signed by the Bush administration and approved by Iraqi Prime Minsiter Nouri al-Maliki’s government says explicitly:
All the United States Forces shall withdraw from all Iraqi territory no later than December 31, 2011."

The reason for Bush's agreement to withdraw from Iraq was to beat Obama to the political withdrawal punch and give right wingers something to hang their hat on when Obama actually followed through.

"The first-term Illinois senator has also campaigned on a pledge to withdraw U.S. troops from Iraq within 16 months of becoming president."

Your Herald link is just to an announcement of a minor withdrawal of 8,000 troops by Feb 2009 made in September of 2008 and not that of a comprehensive plan to get all troops out.

Last edited:

The reason for Bush's agreement to withdraw from Iraq was to beat Obama to the political withdrawal punch and give right wingers something to hang their hat on when Obama actually followed through.

Your Herald link is just to an announcement of a minor withdrawal of 8,000 troops by Feb 2009 made in September of 2008 and not that of a comprehensive plan to get all troops out.

um okay. Ill just use that logic for anything good Obama does then. Assuming he does at least one good thing before he's gone.

....Outta IRAQ by end-of-year 2011!!!!

:woohoo:

Stand-bye for C-SPAN LIVE!!

Live Video - C-SPAN | C-SPAN

Sure just say NATO has taken command, but we will be assisting in joint operation in the country. And you have the withdraw of all US troops except for thoise 50,000 or so "advisers" still remaining in Iraq. It seems obama does what he wants to just say someone else is incharge and still use the military as his own little toy. OH and let's not forget about the presidental drones that obama seems to like to use.

Last edited:
Good, I'm glad to hear it even if it does end up making Obama look a little bit better as a President. We should have been out of there years ago, like shortly after Hussein was seen dangling from the end of a rope.

We don't need ground troops there or anywhere in the ME. We've got the best Spec Op forces in the world and they are more than capable of taking out the terrorists whenever those slime balls lift up their heads.

Good decision, President Obama, I hope you are not speaking with a forked tongue.

Immie

We don't need ground troops there or anywhere in the ME. We've got the best Spec Op forces in the world and they are more than capable of taking out the terrorists whenever those slime balls lift up their heads.

Really? And without any kind of support, infrastructure, or base of operations they can just fly in like comic book super heroes and easily eliminate any group, nation, or movement just like that? Are you that naive?

yay,

I have to give Obama credit for finally getting out of this crap hole. We did everything we could to give Iraq a chance...Now it is up to them. I'm glad to see this president pulling our troops out of there, so they can be with their families and friends once again. Hopefully soon he does this with Afghanistan, ect. The middle east isn't our job to fix or to defend... I support this move by Obama. No more war without a good reason for it...

Good going Obama!

Last edited:
Good, I'm glad to hear it even if it does end up making Obama look a little bit better as a President. We should have been out of there years ago, like shortly after Hussein was seen dangling from the end of a rope.

Good decision, President Obama, I hope you are not speaking with a forked tongue.
Immie

l_31048e89c56148348a51403a83d6e652.jpg

I repeat what I said earlier
Sure just say NATO has taken command, but we will be assisting in joint operation in the country. And you have the withdraw of all US troops except for thoise 50,000 or so "advisers" still remaining in Iraq. It seems obama does what he wants to just say someone else is incharge and still use the military as his own little toy. OH and let's not forget about the presidental drones that obama seems to like to use.

Forum List

Back