Obama Threatens To Veto Planned Parenthood Defunding Bill

Not good news for all the opponents to abortion who want deprive women their rights, better life and health. The Planned Parenthood won`t be defunded. Obama will veto Republican anti-abortion bill. Voila! Yet some of his presidential projects could be appreciated.
Good!

I do not understand what all the hubbub is about. The abortion happened, the women decided to terminate it, it is already dead. Would they be happier if the hospital just put it in the incinerator? It is not planned parenthood that is having abortions. It is pregnant women. And they use the unwanted material for science. They act like planned parenthood is impregnating women and forcing them to have abortions so they could make money off of the material.

I don't care if women get abortions. if they do not like abortions don't get them. Lol trying to control things that are out of your control is crazy. Just make a law saying no Christians are allowed to have abortions. Problem solved.

AS IF this is news?

the republicans in congress knew this before they created a bill to unfund it, they knew obama would veto it and the bill would not become law...

this is merely political posturing by the republicans to draw in a certain segment of their voting base.

ALSO, federal money never funded abortions....the Hyde amendment i believe, made it illegal....so defunding it, only defunds regular medical services, the private sector funds abortions, so those will continue.

This is just show and games, or smoke and mirrors to fool the uninformed, don't cha think?

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
The congress needs to pass these bills and put them on the president's desk. The country needs to see that democrats will shut down government to fund baby killing. The real face of democrats hate and death

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Of course he will veto it..... all progressives want dead babies it is what evil fucks do

At least not yet. I'm still saving so I can buy all the baby bits I need for my very own Frankenbaby!

Of course he will veto it..... all progressives want dead babies it is what evil fucks do

How does defunding Planned Parenthood end abortions?

They are still legal and available elsewhere

Last edited:

Well, you don't want to help the mothers out once the babies out of the womb...So it takes two.
What a fucking lie. What help do you progressives do? Enslavement and disillusionment? What good has your ideology done for the poor? it has been 50 years since the great society and poverty hasn't gotten better but those rich democrats stayed rich didn't they?

Buncha lies there. Adult poverty has been cut by 2/3ds in fifty years and child povery in 1/2 in the same time. And the far right bitches. Bitterly. Fuck them.
Is that why there are record number of people on welfare?

No, the bill was passed and the Manchurian muslim vetoed it, thereby forcing a shutdown...if he signed it, NO SHUTDOWN....is this HARD for you to visualize?
You're the one not visualizing correctly. It doesn't matter who does what, the Republicans will be blamed. It's in their genetic make-up. They throw tantrums and threaten to shut down the government, whenever they don't get their way. This is going to be funny, if they forget that doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is..., well you know the rest of the story. :laugh2:
If they pass a bill it will be Obama shutting down the government by vetoing it.

Well, you don't want to help the mothers out once the babies out of the womb...So it takes two.
What a fucking lie. What help do you progressives do? Enslavement and disillusionment? What good has your ideology done for the poor? it has been 50 years since the great society and poverty hasn't gotten better but those rich democrats stayed rich didn't they?

Buncha lies there. Adult poverty has been cut by 2/3ds in fifty years and child povery in 1/2 in the same time. And the far right bitches. Bitterly. Fuck them.
Considering the country has grown by more than 30% since those days, yeah.

Yeah, I know you hate the numbers, because they make you and yours look like cowardly, hateful fools. Fuck em.

Last edited:

They are stilll legal and available elsewhere
It doesn't it just keeps my money away from it.

None of the federal funding to Planned Parenthood goes for abortions. It all goes to womens health services

How will blocking women from getting pap smears end abortion?

Not good news for all the opponents to abortion who want deprive women their rights, better life and health. The Planned Parenthood won`t be defunded. Obama will veto Republican anti-abortion bill. Voila! Yet some of his presidential projects could be appreciated.

of course he'd veto it. but if it's a line item in a budget he has no power over it but to veto the entire budget.

Considering the country has grown by more than 30% since those days, yeah.

Yeah, I know you hate the numbers, because they make you and yours look like cowardly, hateful fools. Fuck em.

his numbers are probably dishonest anyway.

None of the federal funding to Planned Parenthood goes for abortions. It all goes to womens health services

Nothing the abortion factory does other then abortions need to be done there. There are thousands upon thousands of clinics which do these things for free in a cleaner and more professional manner. our tax dollars are freeing up money for more abortions thus we are paying for abortions. Besides I thought you commie hippies hated giving money to criminals?

of course he'd veto it. but if it's a line item in a budget he has no power over it but to veto the entire budget.
So what you are saying is that to you disgusting progressives killing babies is more important then a balanced budget? That is evil and no surprise to anyone with a heart

Nothing the abortion factory does other then abortions need to be done there. There are thousands upon thousands of clinics which do these things for free in a cleaner and more professional manner. our tax dollars are freeing up money for more abortions thus we are paying for abortions. Besides I thought you commie hippies hated giving money to criminals?

Only 3% of Planned Parenthood funds go to abortion services

You have yet to prove they comitted any crime waranting either pulling funding or shutting down the government

Politics is the Art of the Deal.

Trump knows that, Obama knows that.

I don't know if BHO can go against his liberal team on this one, but offer him something big in return for no veto.

That will impress both sides that a new day in politics has arrived.

Only 3% of Planned Parenthood funds go to abortion services

You have yet to prove they comitted any crime waranting either pulling funding or shutting down the government
Planned Parenthood 2013-2014 Annual Report

1.4 billion dollars.....

Forum List

Back