Rudy Indicted.....Bout Time.

We are not seeing the law, We are seeing an abuse of power. And we are seeing people thinking it is the right thing to do. Those people are cowards and traitors.
No, we are literally seeing the law…. And you calling it abuse of power… big difference

We got both parties crying foul. One party can’t make a case to take to court so they spend their time on far right wing conspiracy outlets while the other party actually has the guts to try their case in court and assume the burden of having to prove their case with evidence under the eyes of the law….

Funny dichotomy
Interesting that Marco told you exactly the same thing that I told you over and over. Do you get it yet?

Screenshot_20240512-141817_OneDrive.jpg

If they can prevent him from presenting exculpatory evidence - which is how Leftists operate - then Giuliani is in trouble. If the prosecution is legitimate, he has nothing to worry about, and in fact the case will be enlightening to a lot of people.
I look forward to being enlightened then. Would love to see Rudy take the stand and defend himself. Remember when Trump said he would take the stand? You know there’s no way in hell he will, right? There’s no way he could survive without perjuring himself

No: we are literally seeing the intentional abuse and misuse of the machinery of law.

And you falsely trying to label it as “law.”
Laws get broke people Get prosecuted. If prosecutors can’t prove their case in court then the indicted go free. That’s how it works.

No: we are literally seeing the intentional abuse and misuse of the machinery of law.

And you falsely trying to label it as “law.”
JFC, all these guys I mentioned COMMITTED CRIMES.
You see these crimes as some act of Patriotism.
You are WRONG.

Stone
Manafort
Gates
Navarro
Cohen
Bannon
Weissleberg
Papadopoulous
Rudy
Trump

Laws get broke people Get prosecuted. If prosecutors can’t prove their case in court then the indicted go free. That’s how it works.
No. Some times laws get broken.

(Note the correct word choice).

Some people justifiably do get prosecuted.

If the prosecutors can’t prove the elements of the crime to the satisfaction of the jury beyond a reasonable doubt, then the verdict is properly an acquittal.

That’s exactly how it is supposed to work.

None of that is what we are seeing here.

So IYO, none of the guys listed below, who were charged and either pled guilty or were found guilty, IYO....none of these guys committed a crime.
Is that what you are saying?

Stone
Manafort
Gates
Rudy G
Navarro
Cohen
Bannon
Weissleberg
Papadopoulous
Rudy
Trump

No. Some times laws get broken.

(Note the correct word choice).

Some people justifiably do get prosecuted.

If the prosecutors can’t prove the elements of the crime to the satisfaction of the jury beyond a reasonable doubt, then the verdict is properly an acquittal.

I was speaking slang and fat thumb. I’m sorry if you are having a hard time understanding.

And yes, the burden is on the prosecution to prove their case. If they don’t then there may be an acquittal. That’s our legal system, that’s how it works. Cases go both ways every single day

Proving yet again you guys don't care about The Law, you just care about protecting the Lying Con Man known as Trump.
Seriously? “The law” went out the window in 2015, the day Trump came down the escalator and the democrat party decided they were going to do whatever it took to “get trump”.

Meanwhile, one of their godless fatfucks is telling the judge on Friday - the $150K in gold bars was a gift, NOT bribes.... and besides, my wife took the cash and gold.... not me. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Shameless fucking grifters. Their faux outrage doesn't mean shit.

Last edited:

Looks like Rudy is in Big Trouble.
Just another Con Man.

Happy Birthday, Rudy.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It did have earmarks of Russian disinformation. Why did you cut off the next paragraph??? Haha you trying to be shady? Shame shame
It turned out it wasn't Russian disinformation. It was Joe Biden information lol what are you stupid? The shame is all on you for being so gullible hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha 🤣

Screenshot_20210727-085031_Chrome.jpg

Forum List

Back