Rudy Indicted.....Bout Time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240520-094652_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240520-094652_Samsung Internet.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 1
Defend anything you have to say. Can't you read? Or you just don't want to lol
I defend everything I say. I was questioning one of your statements. You brought up the letter like you were making some great argument. I asked you to explain yourself and this is you dodging that and trying to me to explain a point I haven’t even made yet. You have us spiraling down the tunnel of stupid because you can’t back up your words. Funny

How is showing your dodge making any kind of relevant point?
There is no dodge involved. The laptop story was censored. And it could have changed the election. 13% said they would not have voted for Biden. They would of had to cheat a lot harder if that happened.

I defend everything I say. I was questioning one of your statements. You brought up the letter like you were making some great argument. I asked you to explain yourself and this is you dodging that and trying to me to explain a point I haven’t even made yet. You have us spiraling down the tunnel of stupid because you can’t back up your words. Funny
Funny that you can't explain how they censored the laptop and why? Yeah it is. Looks like a rigged election

Another win for the good guys.
More like another accusation by your party’s activist judges and prosecutors. You haven’t won shit.

You people impeached Trump twice and have brought God knows how many indictments against him and he’s still going to give you a fight for the presidency.

Sham.... the people are waking up to the weaponization of our justice system and its costing Biden votes.... so keep it up...

There is no dodge involved. The laptop story was censored. And it could have changed the election. 13% said they would not have voted for Biden. They would of had to cheat a lot harder if that happened.
That’s bullshit and we all know it. There still isn’t anything criminal that’s been exposed or acted on from that laptop. It was a failed October surprise. Sorry

Senator Rubio and I agree. You disagree. explain why, you can't, except your own ignorance. That is why you refuse. I get it.
I disagree because I haven’t seen any evidence to back up your claims. Show evidence and I’ll change my mind. But a letter from retired agents from both parties where they clearly state they don’t have intel that Russia was involved but they see earmarks and would be very cautious on how the info is taken…. That’s not censorship. You're gonna need more than that

Looks like Rubio is right and you and MSNBC are wrong. Lying, cheating Democrat hacks the lot of you.
I don’t know anything about what MSNBc is saying. But if you’re calling me a liar then back it up. What did I lie about?

I disagree because I haven’t seen any evidence to back up your claims. Show evidence and I’ll change my mind. But a letter from retired agents from both parties where they clearly state they don’t have intel that Russia was involved but they see earmarks and would be very cautious on how the info is taken…. That’s not censorship. You're gonna need more than that
Me and Rubio. Explain to me why they put out that letter saying it was Russian disinformation please. Could it be because they didn't want to damage the bidens? Answer please

Forum List

Back