Obama tears into Romney

on the surface.

underneath he is anything the corprations what him to be

And without corporations? YOU wouln't have the computer you're on. Do yourself a favour and sell it. Get rid of everything that was manufactured by eeeevil corporations.
icon14.gif

They were allowed ( because the GLB was never fully implimented by Bush's SEC) write bad loans and sell them off to unknowing buyers.

C'mon Sallow...answer about Larry Summers.
Summers, Greenspan and Bill Clinton made a deal with Gingrich and wrote a law specifically removing SEC control of the fast growing derivative markets. And Larry Summers pocketing $millions in the derivative market the following two years.

Why is this man Obama's chief financial advisor?

so pray tell why are you agreeing with lies now CG?

Are you really going to claim Obama crashed the economy?

^ Obumba has added a unreal amount of debt to our overburdened system and still the economy is in the toilet and continues to slowly get worse. your god sucks you fucking idiot! :lol:

Dear fucking idiot,

Obama did not crash the economy did he you lying shitheel

Heres an Idea for you guys to try.

stop lying about everything.

It kills your party dead

Obama is everything you don't want him to be.

That would be "you" and not "me". He's doing a fine job. And at least you know where he stands.

Bishop Romney?

:lol:

And where does Obama stand?
You never have responded to why his chief financial advisor on two panels is Larry Summers, arguably the biggest crook in Washington and the greatest friend Wall Street has had in 50 years. For a guy who is supposed to be for "the little guy" - why would he choose "Mr. Derivative" - the guy who is responsible for removing regulation on 35% of Wall Street trades - why is he Obama's go to economics guy?

You will never answer this.

Still Waiting...

That would be "you" and not "me". He's doing a fine job. And at least you know where he stands.

Bishop Romney?

:lol:

And where does Obama stand?
You never have responded to why his chief financial advisor on two panels is Larry Summers, arguably the biggest crook in Washington and the greatest friend Wall Street has had in 50 years. For a guy who is supposed to be for "the little guy" - why would he choose "Mr. Derivative" - the guy who is responsible for removing regulation on 35% of Wall Street trades - why is he Obama's go to economics guy?

You will never answer this.

Still Waiting...

Obumba is a god.. he will save us! :lol:

Dear idiot your hsitory rewrite doesnt work.
BUSH stood in front of the nation ON TV and announced the crash BEFORE Obama was elected.

How fucking stupid do you think the American people are ?

Fewer personal attacks, ad hominem name-calling and an honest screen name would greatly enhance your credibility.

Some facts would also help.

View attachment 18758

View attachment 18759

View attachment 18760http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20120505/US.Obama/

Plunging into his campaign for a new term, President Barack Obama tore into Mitt Romney on Saturday as a willing and eager "rubber stamp" for conservative Republicans in Congress and an agenda to cut taxes for the rich, reduce spending on education and Medicare and enhance power that big banks and insurers hold over consumers.

Like anything Obama has done has did jack shit, except bankrupt the Country, womb to the tomb entitlements and obamacare will scew us all, along will all the scum they let come over here and take from the system and lower the wage scale.:cuckoo:

Obama is a hypocrite.

He's not in a position to tear into anyone.

BUSH stood in front of the nation ON TV and announced the crash BEFORE Obama was elected.

"Obama in 2009: If I can’t fix the economy in three years, you can call me former President Obama"
Obama 2009: If I can

Time's up......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

Whatever Bush did, or did not do, obama was expected to show an improvement.

If your house is burning down and the fire department shows up to throw gasoline and kerosene on the fire the fire department could not be said to have put the fire out. Because of democrat policies the economy slid into recession at the end of the Bush term. obama came along and made things immeasureably worse. In essence he poured gasoline on that house fire and told us all it was retardant foam.

I realize you abandoned this thread Sallow...which you often do when things get too factual.
Maybe this will help...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRgEzOz8r-Q&feature=relmfu]FRONTLINE: The Warning - PART 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever Bush did, or did not do, obama was expected to show an improvement.

If your house is burning down and the fire department shows up to throw gasoline and kerosene on the fire the fire department could not be said to have put the fire out. Because of democrat policies the economy slid into recession at the end of the Bush term. obama came along and made things immeasureably worse. In essence he poured gasoline on that house fire and told us all it was retardant foam.

Exactly. The Media (the left basically), were very good with the BDS which helped launch an unqualified 'Community Organizer' with Marxist ties into the Whitehouse.

Wonder how many silent votes of remorse for Romney (for thier error in voting for the malignant narcissist on impulse) there wil be come November after the damage 'The One' has inflicted?

"Obama in 2009: If I can’t fix the economy in three years, you can call me former President Obama"

Time's up......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

"Labor force participation in the U.S. now stands at only 63%. Lots of investors and economists believe that’s because so many job seekers out there during the Great Recession and the jobless recovery grew frustrated and gave up looking."

Read more: A Barclays report suggests that the recent decline in the labor participation rate has more to do with demographics than discouraged workers | Business | TIME.com

"The participation rate, a measure of how many Americans are looking for work, fell to a 30-year low at 63.6 percent of the population."
Hiring slows, spells trouble for economy, Obama - Yahoo! Finance

It is a waste of time to even consider the re-election of 'Carter II.'

Time's up......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0"]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

"Labor force participation in the U.S. now stands at only 63%. Lots of investors and economists believe that’s because so many job seekers out there during the Great Recession and the jobless recovery grew frustrated and gave up looking."

Read more: A Barclays report suggests that the recent decline in the labor participation rate has more to do with demographics than discouraged workers | Business | TIME.com

"The participation rate, a measure of how many Americans are looking for work, fell to a 30-year low at 63.6 percent of the population."
Hiring slows, spells trouble for economy, Obama - Yahoo! Finance

It is a waste of time to even consider the re-election of 'Carter II.'

Yep. Obama cannot run on his economic record. He's got zero. It will be Class envy/Class Warfare...GM alive...Osama Dead.

FOWARD!

Forum List

Back