This is why you don’t elect Democrats

Every time the Democrats are in control of something, it fails. Every time.
Every time?

Can you point to one?

Every time? Can you point to one?
Here's another one: Detroit. After 65 years of total Dumbocrat control (both City Council and Mayor), Detroit became such a shit-hole that it had to file bankruptcy.

You get that? The entire fucking city had to file for bankruptcy. And as hard as you're going to try to blame that on Republicans - let me save you from wasting your breath: if Reagan (or anyone else) was responsible for that (as the left always attempts to falsely claim), ALL cities across the US would have been in the same failed state.

Here's another one: Detroit. After 65 years of total Dumbocrat control (both City Council and Mayor), Detroit became such a shit-hole that it had to file bankruptcy.

You get that? The entire fucking city had to file for bankruptcy. And as hard as you're going to try to blame that on Republicans - let me save you from wasting your breath: if Reagan (or anyone else) was responsible for that (as the left always attempts to falsely claim), ALL cities across the US would have been in the same failed state.
Yeah, republic polls in the state own the water crisis at Flint Michigan.

Is that an example of republic control and decision making? Yes.

Detroit is a crisis of having one major industry pull out of the city and white flight.

Yeah, republic polls in the state own the water crisis at Flint Michigan.
Uh…what? Are you trying to say “Republican”? I hope not, because water is handled at the city level (not the state level) and Flint has also been Dumbocrat controlled for many, many decades.

Uh…what? Are you trying to say “Republican”? I hope not, because water is handled at the city level (not the state level) and Flint has also been Dumbocrat controlled for many, many decades.
I would suggest you amend your post before all your stupid is pointed out.

Sure, where is their manufacturing of cars....
Literally all across the United States

Just in 2020 alone:

Ford: 1.7 million automobiles rolled off the line
GM: 6.8 million automobiles rolled off the line
Chrysler: 500,000 milllion autombiles rolled off the line

That's the exact reply one would expect from someone who is 100% wrong. :laugh:
You're going to stand behind a statement that the City of Flint officials caused the water problem in Flint?

Not the state republican governor.

You're going to stand behind a statement that the City of Flint officials caused the water problem in Flint?

Not the state republican governor.
There is no such thing as "state-run or state-supplied water" :lmao:

Water is not handled at the federal or state level, snowflake. It's local. For fucks sake, this is stuff that most small children know.

Wherever the Dumbocrats are in charge, prosperity and liberty decreases, while crime and poverty increases…

AC5E081F-2B59-41D6-864F-F861D40709DD.jpeg

Forum List

Back