Trump Calls Romney by his proper name which is Pompus Ass......

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
Trump calls Romney ‘pompous a--’ after criticism for appeals to China, Ukraine

Romney was heard saying thank you and that no one but Trump calls me by my real name.

Jeopardy, Finish the statement

Mitt Romney will never be

What is President

President Trump on Saturday ripped into Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, over his criticism of Trump’s request for foreign investigations into former Vice President Joe Biden -- branding the 2012 presidential hopeful a “pompous ‘a--’” who “choked” in his own run for the White House.

“Somebody please wake up Mitt Romney and tell him that my conversation with the Ukrainian President was a congenial and very appropriate one, and my statement on China pertained to corruption, not politics,” he tweeted. “If Mitt worked this hard on Obama, he could have won. Sadly, he choked!”

I've always felt Romney was a used car salesman. He was the governor in Massachusetts when I still lived there and I always felt that when he told you he was going to do something he had his fingers crossed behind his back.

• Banned
I've always felt Romney was a used car salesman. He was the governor in Massachusetts when I still lived there and I always felt that when he told you he was going to do something he had his fingers crossed behind his back.
Never trust anyone who donates money to the church that rapes all the little girls in the name of whoeverthefuck these tards pray to, then marries them all to one basket case

I voted for Romney and I'd vote for him again.

He'd bring the tax cuts, deregulation and SCOTUS judges without the bizarreness of the current President.
Mitt would cave to the dems when they call him names.

He is certainty not caving to tramp like all the rest of the republicans.

Mitt is a democrat lite.

Worse he is a punching bag for the democrats. An example for all Americans on how to lose with grace and take in the ass.

He is so adept at losing that Trump will beat him as if he was one of the people from the clown cart, so he will accomplish nothing, as is usual for him.

Trump will be paying Botswanaland to manufacture dirt on Romney now

5E553995-334E-4510-97B1-8E3FC25AC06D.jpeg

Trump calls Romney ‘pompous a--’ after criticism for appeals to China, Ukraine

Romney was heard saying thank you and that no one but Trump calls me by my real name.

Jeopardy, Finish the statement

Mitt Romney will never be

What is President

President Trump on Saturday ripped into Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, over his criticism of Trump’s request for foreign investigations into former Vice President Joe Biden -- branding the 2012 presidential hopeful a “pompous ‘a--’” who “choked” in his own run for the White House.

“Somebody please wake up Mitt Romney and tell him that my conversation with the Ukrainian President was a congenial and very appropriate one, and my statement on China pertained to corruption, not politics,” he tweeted. “If Mitt worked this hard on Obama, he could have won. Sadly, he choked!”
“Somebody please wake up Mitt Romney and tell him that my conversation with the Ukrainian President was a congenial and very appropriate one, and my statement on China pertained to corruption, not politics,” he tweeted. “If Mitt worked this hard on Obama, he could have won. Sadly, he choked!
Sad enough but true. He had it but did not go for it when the chance was presented before him and look what we got for eight years running that will take years to clean up.

He was a corporate repo man.
You know, the kind that likes to prey on companies in disarray. From the same cut as Biden who preyed on Ukraine as Obama's point man there.

He is certainty not caving to tramp like all the rest of the republicans.
He caved to Obama and the Progs in 2012. You could tell he was much smarter then Obama. There was no comparison. As the days, weeks months and years went by, the political class worried about riots over Obama and had them anyway. This will not last forever. It can not. You need to stop the rhetoric. The tribes are separating. Most of the violence are Progs.

I can't figure if Romney is attacking Trump out of pure spite over the fact thatTrump won and he lost or if he's so delusional to think that the American people actually want him to be president.

I can't figure if Romney is attacking Trump out of pure spite over the fact thatTrump won and he lost or if he's so delusional to think that the American people actually want him to be president.
He's attacking Trump because he's a "normal" Republican and recognizes the insanity of what Trump is doing.

He's no Dem and I would never vote for him...but I can respect his integrity

Mitt didn't pay any taxes for over 10 years. Harry Reid confirmed it. And people worry about Trump's tax returns. How about when he strapped his dog to the top of a car and drove cross country? What a guy

Mitt didn't pay any taxes for over 10 years. Harry Reid confirmed it. And people worry about Trump's tax returns. How about when he strapped his dog to the top of a car and drove cross country? What a guy
Better than leaving the family dog in a kennel and no worse than allowing dogs to ride in the back of a pickup.

Forum List

Back