Trump Calls Romney by his proper name which is Pompus Ass......

Trump actually called for Romney to be Impeached.
Think he's got Impeachment on his mind just a little?

Romney's speech writers have already completed his speech condemning Trump and supporting impeachment. Still a little polishing to do, but it will ready as soon as he is ready to give it. The are working on his announcement to run for President. Trump will have opposition from both sides of the aisle.

I've always felt Romney was a used car salesman. He was the governor in Massachusetts when I still lived there and I always felt that when he told you he was going to do something he had his fingers crossed behind his back.
Never trust anyone who donates money to the church that rapes all the little girls in the name of whoeverthefuck these tards pray to, then marries them all to one basket case
Narrative is....

The little boys are being raped in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP:113::113::113::113:

...saying that Romney is a fool who is playing right into the hands of the Do Nothing Democrats!

...saying that Romney is a fool who is playing right into the hands of the Do Nothing Democrats!

Looks like Trump will have lots more reasons to tweet about Romney in the next year or so. I expect Romney won't be the only repub to challenge him for the presidency.

Oh Skye, don't you understand it says more about tramp than Romney??

It says if you go against me, you are sh.t and nothing more and I will rant and mouth you to death on twitter, as a indication of what he will do to anyone, even Hannity if he doesn't agree with him.

Speaks loudly for tramp, see the kind of inhumane thing you back.

Last edited:

Looks like Trump will have lots more reasons to tweet about Romney in the next year or so. I expect Romney won't be the only repub to challenge him for the presidency.

I wonder what he will say about Tucker and Susan Collins. That is for today's twitter!!

I voted for Romney and I'd vote for him again.

He'd bring the tax cuts, deregulation and SCOTUS judges without the bizarreness of the current President.
You will never vote for Romney for President, unless the cub scouts ask

I've always felt Romney was a used car salesman. He was the governor in Massachusetts when I still lived there and I always felt that when he told you he was going to do something he had his fingers crossed behind his back.
Never trust anyone who donates money to the church that rapes all the little girls in the name of whoeverthefuck these tards pray to, then marries them all to one basket case
Narrative is....

The little boys are being raped in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.
I could tell the story about the catholic deacon that came into my hospital room and left in shame and tears.....but no need

He'd bring the tax cuts, deregulation and SCOTUS judges without the bizarreness of the current President.
I have identified exactly 1 person who admits ever voting for Romney. So how you doing girl, I could have voted for Mitt but I was away with the family in Tennessee and totally forgot to vote for the religion that abuses both girls and women, I had company on the vacation.

What happens to Mormon girls who do not run like hell away
polyg_women_TX.jpg

Don't talk about freedom ever again if you think these woman are really free, because brainwashed into serving your man is not free.

Furthermore Romney is on the take from Burisma right along with Hunter Biden....

So is it bad for Hunter and good for Mitt?

Well, this is certainly an odd coincidence! In fact, when you dig in, you find an amazing series of coincidences...if you believe in coincidences when the CIA is involved, that is.

Mitt Romney's national security adviser in his 2012 campaign — a career CIA spook who rose to its top levels — sits on the board of directors of Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company that formerly paid Hunter Biden $50K a month despite his complete lack of credentials or qualifications.

It is also an odd coincidence that Mitt has, as CNN puts it, "been a lone Republican voice expressing concern about President Donald Trump's July phone call with Volodymyr Zelensky in which Trump asked Ukraine's President to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his family."

Still more oddly coincidental is the background of Mitt's adviser deep in the CIA, part of the Intelligence Community that has "six ways from Sunday" in foiling a mere president who might oppose it, according to Chuck Schumer.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/09/mitt_romney_adviser_sits_on_burisma_board_of_directors.html#ixzz61bYScGwB
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Last edited:
Remember...the Orange Dunce called for the Impeachment of Romney.

Ummm...how does that work Dirty Donald?

Got Impeachment on the mind?

Trump can not be removed by impeachment, he will release tens of thousands of files to the public and press. Effectively draining the swamp as they will start ratting out the rest of the swamp. This is why they want Trump gone, but know full well that the only way he goes out is like JFK so trust me impeachment is a joke

Trump can not be removed by impeachment, he will release tens of thousands of files to the public and press. Effectively draining the swamp as they will start ratting out the rest of the swamp. This is why they want Trump gone, but know full well that the only way he goes out is like JFK so trust me impeachment is a joke
Jesus. The length and breadth of the insanity of Trumpers is astounding

/—-/ Mitt would fold like a cheap camera if he had one day of what Trump puts up with.

Forum List

Back