Tell me something

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
With thousands of years of human history demonstrating that humans are violent and prone to war, why is it so many of you assume that there is no possible way we will ever see war, civil war, or else?

Nations have risen and fallen for milleniea so why do you think we are somehow the exception to the rule? Why do you think we can ignore the principles of liberty and justice that made us the way we are and instead turn to debauchery, violence, division, and yet somehow remain a people and nation?

There are so many of you who think it's absolutely insane that we could possibly repeat the same consequences that have happened to others throughout human history?

Last century alone had countless nations go through brutal holocausts. Mass genocide. Yet you think we are immune from it here and now. Why?

Other than arrogance, what possible reason is there to believe that we are somehow different than the rest of the human family?

It's just arrogance.

That is the only conclusion I've reached. But, I admit, I could be wrong. That's precisely why I am asking.

The last thing I want to see is violence. But when all the signs are around and people are doing nothing but saying it can't happen to us, what other conclusion is there?

Especially when you have knowledge of the scriptures. It's always when people start saying that it can't happen when it happens and happens in a brutal way.

Define "here".:confused:

Attachments

• $costa rican army.jpg
    $costa rican army.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 72
Why could we not have a civil war here?
Becuase of the second ammendment, we have so many guns..
Ohh wait that is not a positive thing in this case is it?

Interviewed by uh murkin
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeU-vLSozKQ]IBM THINK | Laura Chinchilla Speaks with Errol Morris on Reallocation of Resources - YouTube[/ame]

Who says we can't possibly see war? I'd like to know. All I see is the construction of a strawman connection between modern culture and war. People living in the past are more prone to starting wars, IMO.

Last edited:
Because you have individuals who feel they have the right to rule.

Quite simple. Whether you are looking at an Obama or a Sunstein you must understand this strange "academia" take on how they perceive the world and how they must dominate it.

Who says we can't possibly see war? I'd like to know. All I see is the construction of a strawman connection between modern culture and war. People living in the past are more prone to starting wars, IMO.

Talk to the people in the civil war thread which has now been moved to "conspiracy theories" because its so outlandish that a civil war could possibly happen in the United States.

Quite simple. Whether you are looking at an Obama or a Sunstein you must understand this strange "academia" take on how they perceive the world and how they must dominate it.

We are currently in a corporate dominated age.

Sadly I am beginning to see jihad and it's realities. It makes sense when you think about it.
Call 911. Call Sunni man!!!!!

Seriously, I'm starting to understand this, It makes a very structured society.

With thousands of years of human history demonstrating that humans are violent and prone to war, why is it so many of you assume that there is no possible way we will ever see war, civil war, or else?

Nations have risen and fallen for milleniea so why do you think we are somehow the exception to the rule? Why do you think we can ignore the principles of liberty and justice that made us the way we are and instead turn to debauchery, violence, division, and yet somehow remain a people and nation?

There are so many of you who think it's absolutely insane that we could possibly repeat the same consequences that have happened to others throughout human history?

Last century alone had countless nations go through brutal holocausts. Mass genocide. Yet you think we are immune from it here and now. Why?

Other than arrogance, what possible reason is there to believe that we are somehow different than the rest of the human family?

you cant keep your shit straight huh

Last edited:

We are currently in a corporate dominated age.

Corporations have no power that we dont give to them.

Forum List

Back