Obama takes advantage of fallen soldiers return for Photo-Op to bolster image.

This gets even worse when you dig a little deeper. This President's ego is so big that he actually openly admitted to using our dead kids to deliver some sort of "political message" to the American People. The White House statements were right there in the NY Times and various other Liberal Media Outlets for everyone to see. It was all about sending some kind of message about "Sacrifice" or something like that. They themselves admitted to using our dead kids for political gain. Do these people have any shame at all? So blaming BOOOOOOSH and Nixon really is a joke. This White House's arrogance and incompetence is getting worse by the day. How sad.

It was more than a political message. Like I said, George Bush didn't allow the caskets of fallen soldiers to be photographed because he, Cheney and the Republicans desperately wanted to keep as much of their fiasco as quiet as possible.

One way was to secretly "sneak" into the country the bodies of fallen soldiers as far from the press as possible. Believe me, if they thought they could have dumped those soldiers bodies somewhere over the Atlantic to hide what they have done to America, they would have, and you know that. All Republicans know that.

Obama wants America to see the cost of these "wars". Something Republicans, as you prove, STILL refuse to see.

Remember, Obama gave those families a "CHOICE", something Bush didn't do. Republicans are good at denying Americans "choice". Real good.

It is right and honorable for a President to visit the families, call the families, write the families, etc... to use any of it as a photo shoot is reprehensible

To allow photos of my fallen military brothers and sisters (or their coffins) in any political ploy is reprehensible as well

Yes he was using our dead kids for political gain. I'm glad some Hopey Changeys can finally admit this. There is hope for them after all. This was probably another one of their stupid & condescending "Teachable Moments" they like to boast so much about. Well he taught me something for sure. He taught me that he will stoop to new all time lows in using our dead kids for political gain. So he can just save all his "Teachable Moments" and "Political Messages" for his ignorant Hopey Changey sheeple. What a disgrace.

It is right and honorable for a President to visit the families, call the families, write the families, etc... to use any of it as a photo shoot is reprehensible

To allow photos of my fallen military brothers and sisters (or their coffins) in any political ploy is reprehensible as well

Obama "asked" them. One family said yes. Remember, BUSH GAVE NO ONE A CHOICE. NO ONE.

Come on guys, if Bush and the Republicans could have bull dozed those bodies into obscurity, they would have. That's why Bush never visited the families and no photographs were allowed, EVEN WHEN THE FAMILIES ASKED. No attention wanted.

Republicans want to keep troop deaths as far off the radar as possible. When Obama tries to show America what the cost of the Republicans fake war, Republicans scream "photo op".

Just one more way the Republicans have screwed America and the Military. One more good screw. One more solid "push". Republicans ask, "Feel it?" "Good!"

Obama "asked" them. One family said yes. Remember, BUSH GAVE NO ONE A CHOICE. NO ONE.

Come on guys, if Bush and the Republicans could have bull dozed those bodies into obscurity, they would have. That's why Bush never visited the families and no photographs were allowed, EVEN WHEN THE FAMILIES ASKED. No attention wanted.

Republicans want to keep troop deaths as far off the radar as possible. When Obama tries to show America what the cost of the Republicans fake war, Republicans scream "photo op".

Just one more way the Republicans have screwed America and the Military. One more good screw. One more solid "push". Republicans ask, "Feel it?" "Good!"

Again... it is not right, whether they are asked or not, to use any of my military brothers or sisters coffins or bodies as a political ploy...

It is not about keeping the casualties 'off the radar'... it is about some respect and honor to the honorable fallen

You idiot partisan leftist asshole

Your assertion that Bush would have desecrated or 'bulldozed' the fallen is reprehensible and ignorant

Yes, the usual antics of the left, when they can not answer a point being made, DEFLECT. Remind me how you all get all upset when a certain leftoid poster with a Nazi Uniform posts. HUMM?

Lets ignore the stupid name and focus on the POINT. Obama went to Dover for ONE REASON and one reason only. To get a pretty picture to help with his image as he vacillates on Afghanistan.

Or perhaps YOU can explain why he went NOW instead of earlier or later?

Ohh and HURRAH to the families that told him to take a flying leap on getting a picture taken with their dead loved one in a casket.
Obama went to Dover (something Bush never did) after one of the deadliest weeks in our sad history in Afghanistan. Obama went before dawn. He went with the permission of the families who suffered losses there and had their loved ones returned in caskets. Obama did not call for full coverage, only a few photographers were notified.

If political idiots could actually accept the fact that Barack Obama won the confidence of the American people and was legitimately elected President of the United States and stop getting their political outlook catered by the likes of the addict Limbaugh, maybe, just maybe our bitter partisan days will look like the mistake they are.

If political idiots could actually accept the fact that Barack Obama won the confidence of the American people and was legitimately elected President of the United States and stop getting their political outlook catered by the likes of the addict Limbaugh, maybe, just maybe our bitter partisan days will look like the mistake they are.

Good Lord.... WTF does this even mean?

This President can stick his "Teachable Moments" and "Political Messages" straight up his wowhole as far as i'm concerned. Using our dead kids for "Political Messages" is simply reprehensible and i don't care how much his sheeple try to spin it. Nuff said.

It means it's time to learn sumpin' else! Try the truth not propaganda.

Again... it is not right, whether they are asked or not, to use any of my military brothers or sisters coffins or bodies as a political ploy...

It is not about keeping the casualties 'off the radar'... it is about some respect and honor to the honorable fallen

Your assertion that Bush would have desecrated or 'bulldozed' the fallen is reprehensible and ignorant

You screwy dumb A moron. A "political ploy" is trying to use a photo op the family "asked for" as a, well, a POLITICAL PLOY. Republicans put the "tic" in politics. Respect the soldiers. Respect the will of their families. Stop using them to attack Obama you low life cretins.

It means he was truly and fairly elected by the majority of voting americans and all the whining and fail you wish on him also negatively effects everyone of us you fucking dolt.

You screwy dumb A moron. A "political ploy" is trying to use a photo op the family "asked for" as a, well, a POLITICAL PLOY. Republicans put the "tic" in politics. Respect the soldiers. Respect the will of their families. Stop using them to attack Obama you low life cretins.

He is using this directly as a 'lesson' or political ploy... and whether the 'family' agreed to things when asked by Obama is irrelevant... if they wish to do political things with the images of their fallen family member, that is up to them. Whether I agree with that dishonorable choice or not... but Obama and our government, with Obama as commander in chief, has no business using the images of the honorable fallen for political clout, a political game, a lesson, or anything else of the sort.. and I don't care if it is Obama or the most right win republican that does it... it is improper to use my military brethren like that

Republicans may have put the 'tic' in politics... but you sure as hell put it into lunatic

It means he was truly and fairly elected by the majority of voting americans and all the whining and fail you wish on him also negatively effects everyone of us you fucking dolt.

We have had an unfairly elected President?? Not in any history I have seen.... and please do not forget that President is not elected by popular vote, as the 3 branches of government specifically have 3 different ways of being chosen... and that the branch of government chosen by direct popular vote is the legislative... and this process adds to the checks and balances of our republic

I don't fault Obama for being elected... I fault him for the actions he is choosing to do as President.. big difference

I'm just so sick of these loons and their "Teachable Moments" and "Political Messages." What the H*ll is a "Teachable Moment" anyway? Don't these loons know how stupid and condescending they sound with that B.S.? This White House was quoted in the NY Times as wanting to "Send a Message" to the American People by showing them sacrifice. Did they really have to use our dead kids to deliver their "Political Message? Taught me a lot alright. It taught me that these people are despicable cretins.

Need you folks be reminded that it was George H.W. Bush who imposed a blackout on photos of returning caskets back during the Panama invasion. He didn't like images of fallen soldiers returning home super imposed on his own image laughing at a press conference about the invasion. Politics.

Obama is the commander-in-chief. He has the right, no the responsibility to serve our troops respectfully and prudently.

And if you continue to believe the Limbaughs and the Becks of this awful world, I pity you for your lack of intellectual curiosity. You owe it to yourself and your outlook of our nation to inform yourself beyond the bitter, bought and paid for propaganda the likes of the addict and the idiot provide.

I'm just so sick of these loons and their "Teachable Moments" and "Political Messages." What the H*ll is a "Teachable Moment" anyway? Don't these loons know how stupid and condescending they sound with that B.S.? This White House was quoted in the NY Times as wanting to "Send a Message" to the American People by showing them sacrifice. Did they really have to use our dead kids to deliver their "Political Message? Taught me a lot alright. It taught me that these people are despicable cretins.

The only people I have ever heard use the phrase "teachable moment" have been on the right. Alan Keyes, New Gingrich, Dick Cheney.

Obama promised transparency. HE WOULD NOT HIDE THESE DEATHS.

Come on, Republicans don't even want to give the families of the fallen THE CHOICE. Can you be any more disrespectful? You just laid a big fat turd on their rights as American Citizens. YOU WANT TO STIFLE THEIR RIGHTS.

Worse, you use this as a political ploy to "get at Obama".

You guys can't dance your way out of this one. No matter how loud you scream, it's you guys who are despicable. You guys who are odious.

GIVE THE FAMILIES OF THE FALLEN THEIR RIGHTS. If they want photos, let them have photos. Don't be like Bush.

The only people I have ever heard use the phrase "teachable moment" have been on the right. Alan Keyes, New Gingrich, Dick Cheney.

Come on, Republicans don't even want to give the families of the fallen THE CHOICE. Can you be any more disrespectful? You just laid a big fat turd on their rights as American Citizens. YOU WANT TO STIFLE THEIR RIGHTS.

You guys can't dance your way out of this one. No matter how loud you scream, it's you guys who are despicable. You guys who are odious.

GIVE THE FAMILIES OF THE FALLEN THEIR RIGHTS. If they want photos, let them have photos. Don't be like Bush.

You ignorant fuck....

The families have the choice to publish whatever photos of their loved ones they wish, as long as that fallen soldier did not have something to the contrary listed in some legal document.... so if those families decide to do so, whether I think it is dishonorable or not, they have that right..

But that does not excuse Obama and his administration for using the photos of the honorable fallen for political gain.... having the C.I.C. and the government not use the fallen in this way is not hiding the fact that we have military casualties.... it is showing honor to the honorable dead....

The deaths are not hidden, as they are reported... and you don't need a political statement photo for use in some presidential message to prove that we have casualties

You ignorant fuck....

The families have the choice to publish whatever photos of their loved ones they wish, as long as that fallen soldier did not have something to the contrary listed in some legal document.... so if those families decide to do so, whether I think it is dishonorable or not, they have that right..

But that does not excuse Obama and his administration for using the photos of the honorable fallen for political gain.... having the C.I.C. and the government not use the fallen in this way is not hiding the fact that we have military casualties.... it is showing honor to the honorable dead....

The deaths are not hidden, as they are reported... and you don't need a political statement photo for use in some presidential message to prove that we have casualties

How are you so wise to know that Obama was not trying to gain personal insight in the real loss of the fallen? Because Limbaugh says it is so? It is you that makes lite of the matter with your obnoxious words. Have you no decency?

Forum List

Back