Obama takes advantage of fallen soldiers return for Photo-Op to bolster image.

My my my...reread this line....

"You do not work for the DoD...I do."

Now please shut up. I know my operational budget here in the USN has been slashed by 17% this fiscal year....our fuel budget has been cut by 23% this fiscal year....and the dollar has tanked causing any increase to be eaten up by inflation.

Have a nice day.

And we're supposed to just take YOUR word for it?

:lol:

As much as I hate to say it, I think this was a photo op big time. The bodies of returning soldiers have been arriving ever since this man took office. Why now, all of a sudden, does he go to view the coffins??

Mayby because he's taking heat about his lack of a timely decision about Afghanistan and is trying to look like a Commander in Chief???

Well there will be no run off election so Obama can't use that for an excuse. Decisions, decisions. What will our great Commander in Chief do??

Your pretty red name does not mean shit in here boy. Quit deflection and address the issue. Or are you claiming the Obama did NOT do this for Publicity sake because he looks like an idiot delaying a decision on Afghanistan?

Fuck the issue. YOU want to find out do some fucking searching, Sarge.

I'm not going to treat this thread or this poster seriously.

Trying to black ball people I see. Thanks for admitting you do that.

I'm sorry, but it's a dumb thread. The only reason it was created is because it is seen as another chance to criticize Obama. And the criticism is ridiculous. He paid respect to our fallen troops, how terrible he is!! :cuckoo:

Fuck the issue. YOU want to find out do some fucking searching, Sarge.

I'm not going to treat this thread or this poster seriously.

I'm sorry, but it's a dumb thread. The only reason it was created is because it is seen as another chance to criticize Obama. And the criticism is ridiculous. He paid respect to our fallen troops, how terrible he is!! :cuckoo:

If he had only paid respects via visitation, phone call, letter, e-mail or whatever else.. there would have been no complain and even praise....

The minute he made it into a photo op and a 'lesson'.. he was about as wrong as wrong can be

If he had only paid respects via visitation, phone call, letter, e-mail or whatever else.. there would have been no complain and even praise....

The minute he made it into a photo op and a 'lesson'.. he was about as wrong as wrong can be

I undergetit dave..you likes yo niggas in thier place. Godforbid one of em would show courage and insight. You don't cotton to that darkie undignifying the sneaking in our dead under cover of darkness. Piss on ya ...no really ....piss on ya

You are an idiot... pure and simple

Oh I'm sorry davey..did I offend you? let me correct my stating that "you like yo niggas" ..to "you like yo presidential niggas"...does that sit a little better in your craw? Yes I think you are a racist. I'm sure of it. I hate it when people are not clear about my opinion...aren't you?... you pussy. Let me ask you this you traitorous moron... Did you try to sabotage your unit because you didn't care for your commander?

Thankyou..my goal is as always purity and simplicity.

PS..

I want to expand on what I stated a bit dave. There is a big gorilla in the room and I do not like it. OK..you served our country. You may believe that gives you free liscence to speak your mind and you are 100% correct in that. What you do not absorb so easily is that we all have that right and we the people spoke clearly last november and chose the only way out of the hole the neo cons dug for us. Many saw Bush as a coward for not showing the true cost of needless wars by hiding the price we were paying both from our treasury and in human terms as he stop lossed and blacked out the media from presenting to the public the sacrifice he was extracting. We can offer no greater tribute to our fallen than to honor them publicly even if it is postumously as they return home. To hide thier sacrifice is the true disshonor to what they gave.

I take back that you are an overt racist. I do believe that racism plays a large part in the hatred of Obama. I doubt those that parrot the neo con talking points ever examine thier own motivation in that regard..it is just not thier way.

Last edited:
If it wasn't a Photo-Op why were all the cameras there? Pretty simple and straight-forward question no? Hmm?

If it wasn't a Photo-Op why were all the cameras there? Pretty simple and straight-forward question no? Hmm?

Any reason they shouldn't be there?

The President honoring fallen soldiers is not newsworthy? If it wasn't, nobody has to print them.

Was Bush appearing at ground zero a "photo op" ?
or was it inspiring?

Last edited:
As much as I hate to say it, I think this was a photo op big time. The bodies of returning soldiers have been arriving ever since this man took office. Why now, all of a sudden, does he go to view the coffins??

Mayby because he's taking heat about his lack of a timely decision about Afghanistan and is trying to look like a Commander in Chief???

Well there will be no run off election so Obama can't use that for an excuse. Decisions, decisions. What will our great Commander in Chief do??

come on, you really liked saying that!

He could have met with the families privately and with no cameras. He instead chose to make it all about himself. Obviously this was a shallow Photo-Op and i don't understand how the Hopey Changeys can live in such denial. If this wasn't a Photo-Op why were the cameras there? It really is that simple in the end.

The President honoring fallen soldiers is not newsworthy? If it wasn't, nobody has to print them.

Was Bush appering at ground zero a "photo op" ?
or was it inspiring?

If Obama went to a battleground.. or Obama went to the SCENE of a tragedy... no biggie...

But again, you ignorant left-wing simpleton... using the coffins and remains of the honorable fallen for some photo-op or 'lesson' is not the right thing to do.. I don't care if it is Obama that does it, some Republican, or the Pope, or anyone else

or was it inspiring?

If Obama went to a battleground.. or Obama went to the SCENE of a tragedy... no biggie...

But again, you ignorant left-wing simpleton... using the coffins and remains of the honorable fallen for some photo-op or 'lesson' is not the right thing to do.. I don't care if it is Obama that does it, some Republican, or the Pope, or anyone else

Obama honoring the dead at Dover and Bush honoring the dead at ground zero are the same thing. The President honoring American hero's is a great thing and should be encouraged no matter what your political affiliations

Last edited:

or was it inspiring?

Obama honoring the deat at Dover and Bush honoring the dead at ground zero are the same thing. The President honoring American hero's is a great thing and should be encouraged no matter what your political affiliations

Did Bush ensure he got his photo OP with the gurneys or the body bags or the coffins?? Nope... And I would have bashed him if he did... just as I would have bashed him having a photo op with the coffins of our honorable fallen...

Being at a battleground or at the scene of a tragedy after it happens is MUCH different than using the coffins and bodies of the honorable dead to have your photo op for a 'lesson'

Disturbing that you cannot make such a distinction... though it is not shocking

Obama honoring the deat at Dover and Bush honoring the dead at ground zero are the same thing. The President honoring American hero's is a great thing and should be encouraged no matter what your political affiliations

Did Bush ensure he got his photo OP with the gurneys or the body bags or the coffins?? Nope... And I would have bashed him if he did... just as I would have bashed him having a photo op with the coffins of our honorable fallen...

Being at a battleground or at the scene of a tragedy after it happens is MUCH different than using the coffins and bodies of the honorable dead to have your photo op for a 'lesson'

What is truly disturbing is your outrage over a few photos of coffins and not the reason those coffins have bodies in them.

What is truly disturbing is your outrage over a few photos of coffins and not the reason those coffins have bodies in them.

Been there.. done that as a vet... you?

You bunch of dummies. These are photo ops:

78213-004-32A34A64.jpg

bush-mission.jpg

Been there.. done that as a vet... you?

Oh is that supposed to be a reason for me to STFU? Ha..good one. Got me there soldier!

Nope. I was flying pot out of Colombia while you dummies were sacrificing for america. Man I want to thank you for manning those beaches on the east and west coast while we were being invaded. You damn sure saved america dint ya ya moron? Sorry dave ... I don't do the pawn thing all that well. You wouldn't have wanted me serving anyway..I would have probably had to do a little herd thinning when I found out who I was associating with. All it would take is one of those break in the door and rape and kill the innocent occupants and I would have to deal out a little justice my own self on the spot. Been there and done that..you sport?

Forum List

Back