Obama supporters call Black Republican an Uncle Tom N*gger

His word is my proof.
He lied to you. And you're so stupid you bought his bullshit.
Do you think you are more patriotic, more courageous and a better American than John Lewis?
I don't know. I do know I'm not a liar, though, unlike Lewis.

Says the tea party member.
I am not a tea party member.
Lewis was telling the truth...
Odd, then, isn't it, that the video evidence doesn't support his claims?
...and you just lied. We all know you lie, but in order to "win" an argument you lie. Typical.
Can you point out one of these lies, or like you taking Lewis' word for his bullshit, is it one of those things "you just know"?

I don't lie. I don't have to. Telling the truth about leftists is plenty damning.

He lied to you. And you're so stupid you bought his bullshit.

I don't know. I do know I'm not a liar, though, unlike Lewis.

Lewis was telling the truth...
...and you just lied. We all know you lie, but in order to "win" an argument you lie. Typical.
Can you point out one of these lies, or like you taking Lewis' word for his bullshit, is it one of those things "you just know"?

I don't lie. I don't have to. Telling the truth about leftists is plenty damning.

You have never told a lie in your entire life?

Ah those wonderful liberal Obama supporters. Showing themselves for the ugly souls that they are finally and for all the world to see.

Congressional Candidate, Martin Baker, was subject to racial slurs by Obama supporters in St. Louis, Missouri tonight. (via Gateway Pundit)

Dana Loesch explains what happened to Tea Party members protesting in front of an Obama fundraiser in St. Louis tonight. The photo used as a thumbnail in this post is from Loesch's writeup here.

In the video, Martin Baker is called "a n*gger, an Uncle Tom n*gger."

Obama Supporters Call Black Republican An "Uncle Tom N*gger" | RealClearPolitics

AND

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 11:19 PM

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Aren't liberals just so tolerant of other people and their opinions? I'm just glad they are so out of control so maybe finally those "hand across the aisle" republicans will realize truly how much the left hates them and there is no point EVER in being nice to a lunatic liberal.

:lol:
This was inevitable. On planet liberal, any black person who goes off the Lefty reservation is labeled in this manner.

What are the Republitards doing for the handful of Negroes that are in the party?

Treating them as human beings instead of skin color. Democrats ought to try that someday.

Is that what republicans do? Because herman cain, rush, hannity, coulter et al sure played the race card to try to wiggle out of this mess.
Did you know that you're nothing but "generic black man, $XXK salary, zip code XXXXX" to the Democrats?

Seriously. That's all you are to them.

But the very second you start espousing views not sanctioned by the DNC, the minute you start committing Thoughtcrime, the hour you start thinking for yourself...they unleash hell upon you. "How DARE that black man not think what we tell him to think?! Who the hell does he think he is?"

That's what they've done to Cain, to Steele, to all the black conservatives you dismiss as "coons" because they dare step out of the cubbyhole assigned to them. Because they act as individuals instead of "generic black man".

Face it, Jonesy: If this was 170 years ago, you'd be helping Massa chase down runaway slaves and bring them back to the plantation. You're the race traitor, not Cain. You're selling out your fellow blacks for a party that really doesn't give a shit about them -- as long as they keep pulling the D lever.

Has Lewis?

Conservative African Americans scare the hell out of the Democratic Party. They wouldn't want their slaves wandering off the plantation now would they? Even if only a small number of African Americans switched to the Republican Party,it would hurt the Democratic Party very badly. So now they're pulling out all the stops with their 'Uncle Tom' slurs. But it's just more of the same ole same ole. Less people are listening to their old B.S. nowadays. It is very abhorrent behavior but i can't say i'm surprised.

Why do "Conservative African Americans scare the hell out of the Democratic Party"?

Cain wouldn't get 7% of the black vote in a national election.
You're such a throw rug.
If black voters switching to the GOP was not a concern for democrats, we'd never read or hear of this racism against black conservatives.

Conservative African Americans scare the hell out of the Democratic Party. They wouldn't want their slaves wandering off the plantation now would they? Even if only a small number of African Americans switched to the Republican Party,it would hurt the Democratic Party very badly. So now they're pulling out all the stops with their 'Uncle Tom' slurs. But it's just more of the same ole same ole. Less people are listening to their old B.S. nowadays. It is very abhorrent behavior but i can't say i'm surprised.

You all would do yourselves a big favor and gain more support if you stopped using racist bullshit like "wondering off the plantation".
Is the phrase "off the reservation" politically correct enough? Face palm.

Ah those wonderful liberal Obama supporters. Showing themselves for the ugly souls that they are finally and for all the world to see.

Congressional Candidate, Martin Baker, was subject to racial slurs by Obama supporters in St. Louis, Missouri tonight. (via Gateway Pundit)

Dana Loesch explains what happened to Tea Party members protesting in front of an Obama fundraiser in St. Louis tonight. The photo used as a thumbnail in this post is from Loesch's writeup here.

In the video, Martin Baker is called "a n*gger, an Uncle Tom n*gger."

Obama Supporters Call Black Republican An "Uncle Tom N*gger" | RealClearPolitics

AND

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 11:19 PM

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Aren't liberals just so tolerant of other people and their opinions? I'm just glad they are so out of control so maybe finally those "hand across the aisle" republicans will realize truly how much the left hates them and there is no point EVER in being nice to a lunatic liberal.

:lol:
This was inevitable. On planet liberal, any black person who goes off the Lefty reservation is labeled in this manner.

Really? I thought MLK Jr was a republican.

Why do "Conservative African Americans scare the hell out of the Democratic Party"?

And if true, that's a sad statement... But hey, well done Democrats on keeping your boot on the neck of the black man!

Yes, because blacks are so dumb that they can't make a decision on their own. We really should join the party of Rush, Hannity, Beck, Coulter so we can be the more impressive blacks. We so desperately want to be considered "your" blacks.:cuckoo:

P.S. Who is the leader of the democratic party?
I give up, who?

You're such a throw rug.
If black voters switching to the GOP was not a concern for democrats, we'd never read or hear of this racism against black conservatives.
But the numbers tell a different story. The number iof blacks voting republican has dropped over the past 30 years. I like how you white conservatives are experts on the black community, even more expert than we blacks who have lived in the black community our whole lives. Keep dreaming.

You're such a throw rug.
But the numbers tell a different story. The number iof blacks voting republican has dropped over the past 30 years. I like how you white conservatives are experts on the black community, even more expert than we blacks who have lived in the black community our whole lives. Keep dreaming.
But you seem to have no problem with white liberals who are experts on being black.

Has Lewis?

You claim you don't lie, now your afraid to answer if you've ever told a lie in your life. Why is that?

You're such a throw rug.
But you seem to have no problem with white liberals who are experts on being black.

Now that's a lie. Search my posts for my comments on white liberals. Truthmatters, BDBOOP and others have negged me for my white liberal comments. You see your problem is you aren't as smart as you think you are. Research before you post, liar.

And if true, that's a sad statement... But hey, well done Democrats on keeping your boot on the neck of the black man!

Yes, because blacks are so dumb that they can't make a decision on their own. We really should join the party of Rush, Hannity, Beck, Coulter so we can be the more impressive blacks. We so desperately want to be considered "your" blacks.:cuckoo:

P.S. Who is the leader of the democratic party?
I give up, who?

The black man.

I didn't see anyone spit...And quite frankly these videos have been examined and it has been determined that no one spit on anyone. That has been established as fact long ago.
Yiu wacko lefties have been using the complicit main stream media to smear conservatives .
It won't work. Why? Because we don't care what you think. We are moving forward. We will take the country back from the clutches of the radical left wing now seated in the Senate and White House.

I didn't see anyone spit...And quite frankly these videos have been examined and it has been determined that no one spit on anyone. That has been established as fact long ago.
Yiu wacko lefties have been using the complicit main stream media to smear conservatives .
It won't work. Why? Because we don't care what you think. We are moving forward. We will take the country back from the clutches of the radical left wing now seated in the Senate and White House.

No you won't. We have the numbers, we breed faster, we vote as a bloc, we are younger, and your numbers are shrinking. Go ask Pat Buchanan about that.

Now that's a lie. Search my posts for my comments on white liberals. Truthmatters, BDBOOP and others have negged me for my white liberal comments. You see your problem is you aren't as smart as you think you are. Research before you post, liar.
It wasn't a lie; at most it was a misstatement. I've never seen any of these posts you allege exist. I'd ask you to link them, but you have an aversion to providing proof of your claims.

Treating them as human beings instead of skin color. Democrats ought to try that someday.

Is that what republicans do? Because herman cain, rush, hannity, coulter et al sure played the race card to try to wiggle out of this mess.
Did you know that you're nothing but "generic black man, $XXK salary, zip code XXXXX" to the Democrats?

Seriously. That's all you are to them.

But the very second you start espousing views not sanctioned by the DNC, the minute you start committing Thoughtcrime, the hour you start thinking for yourself...they unleash hell upon you. "How DARE that black man not think what we tell him to think?! Who the hell does he think he is?"

That's what they've done to Cain, to Steele, to all the black conservatives you dismiss as "coons" because they dare step out of the cubbyhole assigned to them. Because they act as individuals instead of "generic black man".

Face it, Jonesy: If this was 170 years ago, you'd be helping Massa chase down runaway slaves and bring them back to the plantation. You're the race traitor, not Cain. You're selling out your fellow blacks for a party that really doesn't give a shit about them -- as long as they keep pulling the D lever.
You can pretend this post doesn't exist, Jonesy, but your wishful thinking has no effect on reality.

Forum List

Back