Obama supporters call Black Republican an Uncle Tom N*gger

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Ah those wonderful liberal Obama supporters. Showing themselves for the ugly souls that they are finally and for all the world to see.

Congressional Candidate, Martin Baker, was subject to racial slurs by Obama supporters in St. Louis, Missouri tonight. (via Gateway Pundit)

Dana Loesch explains what happened to Tea Party members protesting in front of an Obama fundraiser in St. Louis tonight. The photo used as a thumbnail in this post is from Loesch's writeup here.

In the video, Martin Baker is called "a n*gger, an Uncle Tom n*gger."

Obama Supporters Call Black Republican An "Uncle Tom N*gger" | RealClearPolitics

AND

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 11:19 PM

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Aren't liberals just so tolerant of other people and their opinions? I'm just glad they are so out of control so maybe finally those "hand across the aisle" republicans will realize truly how much the left hates them and there is no point EVER in being nice to a lunatic liberal.

:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Conservative African Americans scare the hell out of the Democratic Party. They wouldn't want their slaves wandering off the plantation now would they? Even if only a small number of African Americans switched to the Republican Party,it would hurt the Democratic Party very badly. So now they're pulling out all the stops with their 'Uncle Tom' slurs. But it's just more of the same ole same ole. Less people are listening to their old B.S. nowadays. It is very abhorrent behavior but i can't say i'm surprised.

Ah those wonderful liberal Obama supporters. Showing themselves for the ugly souls that they are finally and for all the world to see.

Congressional Candidate, Martin Baker, was subject to racial slurs by Obama supporters in St. Louis, Missouri tonight. (via Gateway Pundit)

Dana Loesch explains what happened to Tea Party members protesting in front of an Obama fundraiser in St. Louis tonight. The photo used as a thumbnail in this post is from Loesch's writeup here.

In the video, Martin Baker is called "a n*gger, an Uncle Tom n*gger."

Obama Supporters Call Black Republican An "Uncle Tom N*gger" | RealClearPolitics

AND

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 11:19 PM

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Aren't liberals just so tolerant of other people and their opinions? I'm just glad they are so out of control so maybe finally those "hand across the aisle" republicans will realize truly how much the left hates them and there is no point EVER in being nice to a lunatic liberal.

:lol:

aren't you canadian?

Conservative African Americans scare the hell out of the Democratic Party. They wouldn't want their slaves wandering off the plantation now would they? Even if only a small number of African Americans switched to the Republican Party,it would hurt the Democratic Party very badly. So now they're pulling out all the stops with their 'Uncle Tom' slurs. But it's just more of the same ole same ole. Less people are listening to their old B.S. nowadays. It is very abhorrent behavior but i can't say i'm surprised.

Why do "Conservative African Americans scare the hell out of the Democratic Party"?

Cain wouldn't get 7% of the black vote in a national election.

You all would do yourselves a big favor and gain more support if you stopped using racist bullshit like "wondering off the plantation".

Why do "Conservative African Americans scare the hell out of the Democratic Party"?

Really? GW Bush got 9% in 2000 and 11% in 2004.

CNN.com Election 2004

And if true, that's a sad statement... But hey, well done Democrats on keeping your boot on the neck of the black man!

You all would do yourselves a big favor and gain more support if you stopped using racist bullshit like "wondering off the plantation".

"Racist"?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Its-OK-Leave-Plantation-Underground/dp/0965521818]Amazon.com: It's OK to Leave the Plantation : The New Underground Railroad (9780965521819): C. Mason Weaver: Books[/ame]

As an analogy it's barely mildly provocative. Especially when compared to what was said in the OP about a right of center black American.

Really? GW Bush got 9% in 2000 and 11% in 2004.

CNN.com Election 2004

It's Salty Johnson... he's not all that bright.... obviously.

That's because you poison the well. Slowly people are waking up to that.

And if true, that's a sad statement... But hey, well done Democrats on keeping your boot on the neck of the black man!

Yes, because blacks are so dumb that they can't make a decision on their own. We really should join the party of Rush, Hannity, Beck, Coulter so we can be the more impressive blacks. We so desperately want to be considered "your" blacks.:cuckoo:

P.S. Who is the leader of the democratic party?

Forum List

Back