Lets test the logic/stupidity/hackery of our board...

Why is Cain guilty

• He is a Republican

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • He is black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He is a black Republican

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • He is leading over my choice candidate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone made the claim so it must be true

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Im reserving judgement

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
As we all know Cain is surrounded by multiple accusations of sexual misconduct. However to this point we have no proof, 0 evidence. Yet many on this board have already convicted him. We don't even have an accuser pointing a finger. So why is he guilty?

As we all know Cain is surrounded by multiple accusations of sexual misconduct. However to this point we have no proof, 0 evidence. Yet many on this board have already convicted him. We don't even have an accuser pointing a finger. So why is he guilty?

No idea.

He is innocent until proved guilty; indeed, it’s not even incumbent upon Cain to prove his innocence. This is a non-issue, as far as I’m concerned; the manifestation of a restless and frustrated Republican Party.

• Banned

No idea.

He is innocent until proved guilty; indeed, it’s not even incumbent upon Cain to prove his innocence. This is a non-issue, as far as I’m concerned; the manifestation of a restless and frustrated Republican Party.

I agree with you for the most part, which is a first I think. However I won't assign it to the gop or more directly the Perry campaign until I see some real proof of the source. Although the person and timeline Cain has laid out makes sense it doesn't prove guilt anymore than the accusations against Cain.

This is all about adding political baggage, to put the candidate on the defensive. It's totally meaningless whether the allegations are true or not. The idea is keep the allegations in the headlines as long as possible.

• Banned
This is all about adding political baggage, to put the candidate on the defensive. It's totally meaningless whether the allegations are true or not. The idea is keep the allegations in the headlines as long as possible.

Right. Only problem is it severely damages the process. Nothing positive can come from this. Every future candidate will look at situations like this and many, possibly good men/women will turn away. We all lose.

He's innocent until proven guilty, however, the idea that the political opponents of a conservative presidential candidate would unilaterally refrain from talking about this in the manner that the Right had a field day talking about accusations made against various Democrats/liberals in the past

is laughably naive. You are reaping what you sowed.

• Banned
It's an anonymous poll people. Don't be afraid to share your stupidity.

And NY I'm not sure what situation your referring to?

I'm reserving judgement but one aspect of this whole thing has made me curious. Assuming Cain actually was acting inappropriately, why did he only do it in a 2 and 1/2 year time frame at the NRA?

If this was a part of his character or lack thereof, wouldn't you expect this to have followed him all along his lengthy career as a high level executive? Or did something happen during that period of time which threw him out of center for a while?

A better question would have been. Liberals are willing to Ignore Innocent until Proven Guilty, and the Need for Facts and Context, when it comes to Cain. Why is that.

Answer, He is a Conservative black Man. Period.

A better question would have been. Liberals are willing to Ignore Innocent until Proven Guilty, and the Need for Facts and Context, when it comes to Cain. Why is that.

It's not just liberals. There are some butthurt conservatives who want to see him hung too. I guess those are the ones who are pissed cuz he's beating the living shit out of most of their beloved candidates.

It's not really just about Guilt or Innocence. I think character is important in a candidate - I don't expect anyone to be squeaky clean, but I expect them to behave honorably. One of the things that pisses me off about Obama is not just his policies, but his lack of character.

Was pizza CEO 19 years ago, not a success. Worked for Koch Bros. "Think tank". Has been RW radio pundit most recently. All these candidates are shakey at best....

He was presumed innocent until he was caught lying. Caught lying makes him presumed guilty.

"One of the things that pisses me off about Obama is not just his policies, but his lack of character."

Bullshytte. Example please...

This Cain thing is ALL Pub, imho.

He was presumed innocent until he was caught lying. Caught lying makes him presumed guilty.

Why is this simple logic too difficult for some to understand?

Answer: they are pretending.

It's not just liberals. There are some butthurt conservatives who want to see him hung too. I guess those are the ones who are pissed cuz he's beating the living shit out of most of their beloved candidates.

Either that or they are part of the Block of Cons that really are Racist.

Really? And therefore, you believe that the overall handling of and reaction to all of this, BY LIBERALS,

would have been very different had this been, say, Rick Perry instead of Cain?

Really? Are you insane? You must be to believe that. That's hilarious.

:cool:

I think the real story is how he handles these allegations.

So far?
C-

So far?
C-

I think that is being generous. He would get a D from me. Complete failure.

So far?
C-

I think that is being generous. He would get a D from me. Complete failure.

If it's a baseless accusation and a sealed award was given why can he discuss it but no one else????

Forum List

Back