Obama supporters call Black Republican an Uncle Tom N*gger

The left wing is obsessed with race.

Our blacks are so much better than their blacks," Coulter told Fox News. "To become a black Republican, you don't just roll into it. You're not going with the flow. You have fought against probably your family members, probably your neighbors, you have thought everything out and that's why we have very impressive blacks in our party."

HLN's Joy Behar questioned Coulter's remarks on Tuesday evening, asking if she believed "all the African Americans who are Democrats are stupid?"

"No," a testy Coulter answered. "I'm saying Google Maxine Waters, Cynthia McKinney, John Conyers, and then Google Allen West, Michael Steele or Herman Cain. ... Ours are more impressive. There's no question about it."

Who's the president of the USA?

Ann Coulter defends remarks that conservative*blacks are
I agree with her opinion.
You have yours. We have ours. Accept it and move on.
Bitching and calling names or making derogatory remarks isn't going to change minds. Deal with it.

I didn't see anyone spit...And quite frankly these videos have been examined and it has been determined that no one spit on anyone. That has been established as fact long ago.
Yiu wacko lefties have been using the complicit main stream media to smear conservatives .
It won't work. Why? Because we don't care what you think. We are moving forward. We will take the country back from the clutches of the radical left wing now seated in the Senate and White House.

No you won't. We have the numbers, we breed faster, we vote as a bloc, we are younger, and your numbers are shrinking. Go ask Pat Buchanan about that.
:lol: Yes, that's what I've been telling you. Good sheep. :clap2:

The left wing is obsessed with race.

Our blacks are so much better than their blacks," Coulter told Fox News. "To become a black Republican, you don't just roll into it. You're not going with the flow. You have fought against probably your family members, probably your neighbors, you have thought everything out and that's why we have very impressive blacks in our party."

HLN's Joy Behar questioned Coulter's remarks on Tuesday evening, asking if she believed "all the African Americans who are Democrats are stupid?"

"No," a testy Coulter answered. "I'm saying Google Maxine Waters, Cynthia McKinney, John Conyers, and then Google Allen West, Michael Steele or Herman Cain. ... Ours are more impressive. There's no question about it."

Bitching and calling names or making derogatory remarks isn't going to change minds. Deal with it.
He's used to white liberals appeasing Angry Black Man. :lol:

Ah those wonderful liberal Obama supporters. Showing themselves for the ugly souls that they are finally and for all the world to see.

Congressional Candidate, Martin Baker, was subject to racial slurs by Obama supporters in St. Louis, Missouri tonight. (via Gateway Pundit)

Dana Loesch explains what happened to Tea Party members protesting in front of an Obama fundraiser in St. Louis tonight. The photo used as a thumbnail in this post is from Loesch's writeup here.

In the video, Martin Baker is called "a n*gger, an Uncle Tom n*gger."

Obama Supporters Call Black Republican An "Uncle Tom N*gger" | RealClearPolitics

AND

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 11:19 PM

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Aren't liberals just so tolerant of other people and their opinions? I'm just glad they are so out of control so maybe finally those "hand across the aisle" republicans will realize truly how much the left hates them and there is no point EVER in being nice to a lunatic liberal.

:lol:

This proves AGAIN what I have ALWAYS said -it is the LEFT who are the true racists. They were in the past, they are today and they will never change their stripes in this lifetime.

The double standard here by the media is enough to gag a maggot -truly. Just imagine the media attention if this were conservatives saying these things to blacks or about any black person.

This is how Democrats try to keep blacks on their plantation in spite of Emancipation -they believe they OWN blacks, therefore they FIRMLY believe any black person who wanders off their plantation is deserving of their most vicious, heartless, scumsucking, hate-filled and racist attacks. And they ARE racists -the worst kind of all. They lie when they claim otherwise and it only takes a small thing like the fact a black person happens to belong to a different political party to bring it out. That's all it takes -a black person who isn't a Democrat as if that is a monumental thing in their world. BECAUSE IT IS. The thing is I doubt a fucking one of them even knows or understands the real irony of them -of all political sides -calling any black person an "uncle Tom" -when they are attacking that person for refusing to do what THEY tell him! They believe they are totally justified to go all out on their attack of any black who leaves their plantation -oh gee no surprise there. Besides it teaches the rest of them a big, scary lesson what awaits them if they dare to do the same, doesn't it? Ah, the total irony of white liberal Democrats calling a black man an Uncle Tom for refusing to do what HE tells him just goes right over their hate-filled, slave owning mentality, arrogant asshole heads. Just rich, isn't it?

Who are the real uncle Toms if they feel that is an appropriate label in this day and age? Those numbered among the only race in the nation that votes as a bloc for only one political party showing a total lack of independent thinking and that they are totally dominated and owned? Or the person who refuses to believe the soul-destroying, family-destroying paternalistic racism blacks are exposed to in this country from birth until the day they die by the filthy, racist, hate-filled and arrogant left who do it with a sad smile and a pat on the back -repeatedly and constantly told they can't possibly succeed in life when competing against whites. That they can't possibly provide for themselves or their families without government handouts paid for by whitey. Can't possibly expect to succeed unless expectations for them are lowered. Democrats believe they STILL own blacks to this day -and any slave who leaves their plantation deserves to be publicly humiliated and be shown who his real master is.

Any black who spits on that bullshit and leaves Democrats in his dust is a FAR braver man than ANY of the FILTH and SCUM shouting at him with their racist, hate-filled, angry bullshit. The left are THE most intolerant people in this country -while constantly accusing their political enemies of what is in reality their own worst sins. Every time they claim to be so "tolerant" remember, they mean tolerant of the most superficial differences among us -and of course just about every form of immorality. But they are VICIOUSLY and REVOLTINGLY, and at times DANGEROUSLY intolerant of any difference in THOUGHT. Something about having different opinions, different beliefs and different ideas about how to best achieve even the same goals they may have -makes them believe they are justified in treating another human being like this. Democrats were the slave owners -and to this very day they believe they still own blacks. There needs to be a second Emancipation in this country -and the sooner the better for all people.

I'd seriously rather lose a limb than be a liberal.

Do liberals use the bible to guide their lives?

What percentage of Mormons voted for Romney in 2008?
If you are placing your side's political future in the hands of people such as Joy Behar, you are in very deep doo doo.
Behar is a whiny hypocritical washed up old cow.

Has Lewis?

You claim you don't lie, now your afraid to answer if you've ever told a lie in your life. Why is that?
I asked you for evidence of any lies I've told.

You failed to provide any.

So the only possible conclusion is you can't prove I'm a liar and all you have is leftist butthurt.

This thread, post # 188.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...or-black-people-to-succeed-5.html#post4277971

10-16-2011, 08:52 AM

Sunshine
Adventurer!
Member #21954

Quote: Originally Posted by Salt Jones
Quote: Originally Posted by daveman
Quote: Originally Posted by Amelia
Yeah, white conservatives like Janeane Garofalo and Charles Sherrod. I hate how they talk about educated, successful blacks as if the blacks didn't have enough skills to develop their own opinions.
You hush. White liberals know exactly what it's like to be black.

Or so they keep telling me.
White liberals are as worthless as white conservatives, two sides of the same coin.
Life must really suck for someone who carries so much hatred in his heart~

The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshine For This Useful Post:
daveman (10-16-2011)

And look who read these posts and gave a thank you. The same person who wrote that I give white liberals a pass, the liar Daveman.

Last edited:
Is that what republicans do? Because herman cain, rush, hannity, coulter et al sure played the race card to try to wiggle out of this mess.
Did you know that you're nothing but "generic black man, $XXK salary, zip code XXXXX" to the Democrats?

Seriously. That's all you are to them.

But the very second you start espousing views not sanctioned by the DNC, the minute you start committing Thoughtcrime, the hour you start thinking for yourself...they unleash hell upon you. "How DARE that black man not think what we tell him to think?! Who the hell does he think he is?"

That's what they've done to Cain, to Steele, to all the black conservatives you dismiss as "coons" because they dare step out of the cubbyhole assigned to them. Because they act as individuals instead of "generic black man".

Face it, Jonesy: If this was 170 years ago, you'd be helping Massa chase down runaway slaves and bring them back to the plantation. You're the race traitor, not Cain. You're selling out your fellow blacks for a party that really doesn't give a shit about them -- as long as they keep pulling the D lever.
You can pretend this post doesn't exist, Jonesy, but your wishful thinking has no effect on reality.

Cain is a coon, you are a proven liar. The reality is cain will not win the nomination, Obama will win reelection and 170 years ago I'd still be just as racist as I am today. Cain and his cooning ways would have resulted in the same thing that's going to happen to his political career, demise.

He's used to white liberals appeasing Angry Black Man. :lol:

Really, proven liar?

But you seem to have no problem with white liberals who are experts on being black.

Now that's a lie. Search my posts for my comments on white liberals. Truthmatters, BDBOOP and others have negged me for my white liberal comments. You see your problem is you aren't as smart as you think you are. Research before you post, liar.
It wasn't a lie; at most it was a misstatement. I've never seen any of these posts you allege exist. I'd ask you to link them, but you have an aversion to providing proof of your claims.

This thread post #188:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...or-black-people-to-succeed-5.html#post4277971

You read the post and gave out a thanks. You are now officially classified as a Proven Liar and shall be addressed as such.

Okay, let's compare:

How many times has incidents like these BY individuals or liberal pundits against Steele or now Cain happened since Obama announced his candidacy, to the primary, to the election to the last 3 years?

Now, how many times have racist slurs, innuendos and such been lobbed against Obama at Tea Party rallies, via right wing pundits on the radio and in print during the same time period?

Ahh. The ol' "But they do it TOO!!" defense, popular among kindergartners everywhere. :clap2:

Ahhh, once again Daveman displays his inability to READ CAREFULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY...a trait typical among willfully ignorant neocon parrots.

Let me dumb it down for you Davey boy.....my point was that when compared the Dems and liberals and progressive pundits and politicos DID NOT mirror the actions of their republican, conservative and tea partiers. Yes, you have those individuals who do so, but NOT the full on assualt on all fronts by the right wing GOP that folk like YOU parroted so well. In other words, the Dems may have "done it to", but they are rank amateurs when compared to the Repubs.

Got it now, bunky? Or are you stupid enough to repeat your error as if you failed English Composition 101?

Last edited:
Do you respect Powell for being a key figure in making the case to invade Iraq or do you respect him for reversing his opinion later?

I respect him because he was a very effective General, a true man of the troops, and had no fear of putting himself on the line to accomplish the mission of the military.

Powell was against going into Iraq you illiterate retard so he never reversed his opinion.

Gen. Powell delivered THE convincing speech to the UN that made the invasion of Iraq happen. He has later reversed his opinion that it was a net good while acknowledging the happenstance of hindsight. A significant factor of that reversal is the long drawn out occupation that resulted, but last I heard him speak he still maintains the perspective that it's only a position he can hold in hindsight. Given all the information available at the time he still would have made the same decision. Don't believe me? Ask him yourself.

Gen. Colin Powell, USA (Ret.) - Speaker, Speeches, Booking Agent, Agency, Washington Speakers Bureau

You can easily find where he's going to be next by contacting the agency. He's very approachable. Be careful though, he has an amazing photographic memory. I've shaken his hand a few times and he always remembers when I first shook his hand on the flight deck of the USS WASP in 1993. Every time when he looked me in the eye he has said, "where do I know you from? Wait... The WASP. Somalia." And then he remembers the subsequent meetings... "So how's that construction company going?" At the time I had just closed the company due to the crash in construction that preceded the housing meltdown. I told him that and he gave his regrets but told me that he remembers that I told him I had a few other irons in the fire. "Local marketing is your backup plan, right?" Yes. You can't bullshit this guy.

He's actually quite candid in a private or semi-private setting, even considering how candid he is in public settings. It'll be interesting to see what he says in 2012.

Colin Powell can talk all the BS he wants....but after YEARS of sitting on the Joint Chief of Staff, he damned well knew that what Rumsfeld and Cheney was selling via the OSP was of a dubious nature at best. Hell, that he and Condi Rice were being frozen out of various meetings should have set off bells and whistles in his head. But ever the good little soldier, Powell will STILL sell the company line....even though he tried to ease his conscious by voting for Obama. A day late and a dollar short, buddy.

Did you know that you're nothing but "generic black man, $XXK salary, zip code XXXXX" to the Democrats?

But the very second you start espousing views not sanctioned by the DNC, the minute you start committing Thoughtcrime, the hour you start thinking for yourself...they unleash hell upon you. "How DARE that black man not think what we tell him to think?! Who the hell does he think he is?"

That's what they've done to Cain, to Steele, to all the black conservatives you dismiss as "coons" because they dare step out of the cubbyhole assigned to them. Because they act as individuals instead of "generic black man".

Face it, Jonesy: If this was 170 years ago, you'd be helping Massa chase down runaway slaves and bring them back to the plantation. You're the race traitor, not Cain. You're selling out your fellow blacks for a party that really doesn't give a shit about them -- as long as they keep pulling the D lever.
You can pretend this post doesn't exist, Jonesy, but your wishful thinking has no effect on reality.

Cain is a coon, you are a proven liar. The reality is cain will not win the nomination, Obama will win reelection and 170 years ago I'd still be just as racist as I am today. Cain and his cooning ways would have resulted in the same thing that's going to happen to his political career, demise.

You're a fucking racist.

You claim you don't lie, now your afraid to answer if you've ever told a lie in your life. Why is that?
I asked you for evidence of any lies I've told.

You failed to provide any.

So the only possible conclusion is you can't prove I'm a liar and all you have is leftist butthurt.

This thread, post # 188.

10-16-2011, 08:52 AM

Sunshine
Adventurer!
Member #21954

Quote: Originally Posted by Salt Jones
Quote: Originally Posted by daveman
Quote: Originally Posted by Amelia
Yeah, white conservatives like Janeane Garofalo and Charles Sherrod. I hate how they talk about educated, successful blacks as if the blacks didn't have enough skills to develop their own opinions.
You hush. White liberals know exactly what it's like to be black.

Or so they keep telling me.
White liberals are as worthless as white conservatives, two sides of the same coin.
Life must really suck for someone who carries so much hatred in his heart~

The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshine For This Useful Post:
daveman (10-16-2011)

And look who read these posts and gave a thank you. The same person who wrote that I give white liberals a pass, the liar Daveman.
:clap2: Congratulations. You can almost think for yourself. Once you stop behaving exactly as Democrats want, there will be hope for you.

I think there's an escaped slave hiding in Johnson's barn! Quick, go get him! Massa will be pleased with you!

Now that's a lie. Search my posts for my comments on white liberals. Truthmatters, BDBOOP and others have negged me for my white liberal comments. You see your problem is you aren't as smart as you think you are. Research before you post, liar.
It wasn't a lie; at most it was a misstatement. I've never seen any of these posts you allege exist. I'd ask you to link them, but you have an aversion to providing proof of your claims.

This thread post #188:

You read the post and gave out a thanks. You are now officially classified as a Proven Liar and shall be addressed as such.
You'll have to forgive me for not memorizing each and every one of your posts. You see, I don't think you're as important as you do. :lol:

Okay, let's compare:

How many times has incidents like these BY individuals or liberal pundits against Steele or now Cain happened since Obama announced his candidacy, to the primary, to the election to the last 3 years?

Now, how many times have racist slurs, innuendos and such been lobbed against Obama at Tea Party rallies, via right wing pundits on the radio and in print during the same time period?

Ahh. The ol' "But they do it TOO!!" defense, popular among kindergartners everywhere. :clap2:

Ahhh, once again Daveman displays his inability to READ CAREFULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY...a trait typical among willfully ignorant neocon parrots.

Let me dumb it down for you Davey boy.....my point was that when compared the Dems and liberals and progressive pundits and politicos DID NOT mirror the actions of their republican, conservative and tea partiers. Yes, you have those individuals who do so, but NOT the full on assualt on all fronts by the right wing GOP that folk like YOU parroted so well. In other words, the Dems may have "done it to", but they are rank amateurs when compared to the Repubs.

Got it now, bunky? Or are you stupid enough to repeat your error as if you failed English Composition 101?

The but but but defense

:lmao:

Okay, let's compare:

So you're pretending the entire 8 years of the Bush Administration simply didn't exist. :lol:

Well, to be a leftist, you have to ignore reality.

What's the matter? You jealous Cain took off the plantation's shackles at an early age and became a success? Admit it? You're afraid to leave the Statist Plantation. *MAN UP*

Forum List

Back