Obama supporters call Black Republican an Uncle Tom N*gger

Got any proof? Send it to Breitbart. He's still got a pile of money for the UNCF. You could be a hero.

But of course, you don't have any proof. You just have your own racism.

It was 99% white that's proof enough. Are you calling John Lewis a liar?

I thought breitbart was dead. Oops it's not friday.
Yes, John Lewis is a liar. You have proof he's telling the truth? Let's see it.

Otherwise, you're just perpetuating a lie. Because you're stupid.

His word is my proof.

Do you think you are more patriotic, more courageous and a better American than John Lewis?

Ah those wonderful liberal Obama supporters. Showing themselves for the ugly souls that they are finally and for all the world to see.

Congressional Candidate, Martin Baker, was subject to racial slurs by Obama supporters in St. Louis, Missouri tonight. (via Gateway Pundit)

Dana Loesch explains what happened to Tea Party members protesting in front of an Obama fundraiser in St. Louis tonight. The photo used as a thumbnail in this post is from Loesch's writeup here.

In the video, Martin Baker is called "a n*gger, an Uncle Tom n*gger."

Obama Supporters Call Black Republican An "Uncle Tom N*gger" | RealClearPolitics

AND

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 11:19 PM

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Aren't liberals just so tolerant of other people and their opinions? I'm just glad they are so out of control so maybe finally those "hand across the aisle" republicans will realize truly how much the left hates them and there is no point EVER in being nice to a lunatic liberal.

:lol:

Yep, I've yet to see a Black Conservative that the Left can say anything good about.

Now they are trying to turn Cain into the 60 Minute Man. He should run with it, just for the hell of it. :lol: .....Nah.

Yet to see a Leftist Black Man that the Liberals would even acknowledge is a Fuck Up in any way.

His word is my proof.

Do you think you are more patriotic, more courageous and a better American than John Lewis?

I don't think it's your call to make, or mine. What is Patriotism, what place it has in our Hearts and Minds, is a matter of Conscience. You get to decide for yourself what your priorities are, not knowing the Hearts and minds of others, it seems you are trying to have a pissing contest into gale force head winds. ;)

Colin Powell is the only Black Republican I respect, look at what he says and how he carries himself and look at how Cain and West carry themselves, *BIG* damn difference. Powell is as fair and level headed as they come, has leadership experience, foreign policy experience, knows when and when not to go to war and knows to unite people of all races and political parties, only the extreme hacktard Republicans hate him, especially the ones who think Rush Limbaugh of all people would be a better leader for the party.

Do you respect Powell for being a key figure in making the case to invade Iraq or do you respect him for reversing his opinion later?

I respect him because he was a very effective General, a true man of the troops, and had no fear of putting himself on the line to accomplish the mission of the military.

Powell was against going into Iraq you illiterate retard so he never reversed his opinion.

Gen. Powell delivered THE convincing speech to the UN that made the invasion of Iraq happen. He has later reversed his opinion that it was a net good while acknowledging the happenstance of hindsight. A significant factor of that reversal is the long drawn out occupation that resulted, but last I heard him speak he still maintains the perspective that it's only a position he can hold in hindsight. Given all the information available at the time he still would have made the same decision. Don't believe me? Ask him yourself.

Gen. Colin Powell, USA (Ret.) - Speaker, Speeches, Booking Agent, Agency, Washington Speakers Bureau

You can easily find where he's going to be next by contacting the agency. He's very approachable. Be careful though, he has an amazing photographic memory. I've shaken his hand a few times and he always remembers when I first shook his hand on the flight deck of the USS WASP in 1993. Every time when he looked me in the eye he has said, "where do I know you from? Wait... The WASP. Somalia." And then he remembers the subsequent meetings... "So how's that construction company going?" At the time I had just closed the company due to the crash in construction that preceded the housing meltdown. I told him that and he gave his regrets but told me that he remembers that I told him I had a few other irons in the fire. "Local marketing is your backup plan, right?" Yes. You can't bullshit this guy.

He's actually quite candid in a private or semi-private setting, even considering how candid he is in public settings. It'll be interesting to see what he says in 2012.

Last edited:

His word is my proof.

His word is your proof? Have you ever met him? Ever had any business dealings with him?

His word is my proof.

His word is your proof? Have you ever met him? Ever had any business dealings with him?

Yes I've met him. My parent were civil rights marchers in the 60's and met him then and they sit on national committees for the NAACP. I met him several times growing up at the NAACP headquarters.

Dems think they own African Americans. They're not allowed to be Republicans. Massa says no.

African Americans will turn on their Massas in the Democratic Party at some point. I mean what have the Democrats really done for African Americans? I think there are many African Americans who don't even support the Democrat overall agenda. But they keep supporting them based on a devious but effective 50yr Democratic PR Campaign. All that "Those damn Republicans are so Racist!" B.S. Hey,their PR Campaign has worked but hopefully times will change and more African Americans will decide to leave their Democratic Plantation. The Dems don't own them.

African Americans will turn on their Massas in the Democratic Party at some point. I mean what have the Democrats really done for African Americans? I think there are many African Americans who don't even support the Democrat overall agenda. But they keep supporting them based on a devious but effective 50yr Democratic PR Campaign. All that "Those damn Republicans are so Racist!" B.S. Hey,their PR Campaign has worked but hopefully times will change and more African Americans will decide to leave their Democratic Plantation. The Dems don't own them.

What are the Republitards doing for the handful of Negroes that are in the party?

Ah those wonderful liberal Obama supporters. Showing themselves for the ugly souls that they are finally and for all the world to see.

Congressional Candidate, Martin Baker, was subject to racial slurs by Obama supporters in St. Louis, Missouri tonight. (via Gateway Pundit)

Dana Loesch explains what happened to Tea Party members protesting in front of an Obama fundraiser in St. Louis tonight. The photo used as a thumbnail in this post is from Loesch's writeup here.

In the video, Martin Baker is called "a n*gger, an Uncle Tom n*gger."

Obama Supporters Call Black Republican An "Uncle Tom N*gger" | RealClearPolitics

AND

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 11:19 PM

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Aren't liberals just so tolerant of other people and their opinions? I'm just glad they are so out of control so maybe finally those "hand across the aisle" republicans will realize truly how much the left hates them and there is no point EVER in being nice to a lunatic liberal.

:lol:

This is what happens to Blacks, who are getting "uppity" (according to LBJ) and refuse to suck Dem dick on the Dem Plantation.

What are the Republitards doing for the handful of Negroes that are in the party?

Oh, look how you changed the name of the political party so it sounds like a clever little insult! That's clever! You are so clever! And look how you used an outdated term with racist undertones. My, aren't you just the clever little racist PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT? FUCK YOU.

Oh, look how you changed the name of the political party so it sounds like a clever little insult! That's clever! You are so clever! And look how you used an outdated term with racist undertones. My, aren't you just the clever little racist PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT? FUCK YOU.

Bass like sucking that Democrat dick.

Trying to get the jackboot of the Imperial FED off thier necks so they can exercise thier Liberty in thioer own way without being dictated to.

Get it ACE? Why do you resist it Basshole? Don't want to leave the Statist Plantation? Be forced to DO for yourself? Be forced to be a MAN?

So nothing so far has demonstrated that Black Republicans have things so much better than black Democrats and or blacks who are not Republicans.

His word is my proof.
He lied to you. And you're so stupid you bought his bullshit.
I don't know. I do know I'm not a liar, though, unlike Lewis.

Treating them as human beings instead of skin color. Democrats ought to try that someday.

His word is my proof.
He lied to you. And you're so stupid you bought his bullshit.
I don't know. I do know I'm not a liar, though, unlike Lewis.

Says the tea party member.

Lewis was telling the truth and you just lied. We all know you lie, but in order to "win" an argument you lie. Typical.

Treating them as human beings instead of skin color. Democrats ought to try that someday.

Is that what republicans do? Because herman cain, rush, hannity, coulter et al sure played the race card to try to wiggle out of this mess.

Forum List

Back