Obama supporters call Black Republican an Uncle Tom N*gger

And where is Jesse Jackson? Al Sharpton has already made a bafoon of himself on MSNBC, maybe Jesse is playing it safe. I hope Jesse comes out of hiding someday and throws his support to Cain, he will then become a Hero !

What I can't beleive are the likes of liberal black posters on this board who will run with a poster who is an obvious racist with David Duke as a VP pick in his sig line.

So there you have it. Liberal blacks would rather tag team with an obvious fan of the KKK rather than just differ with a conservative black man's politics.

Liberal blacks prefer to use the white man's derogatory terms against a fellow black like Uncle Tom and ******.

Quite stunning. KKK poster buddy over a conservative black.

wow. just wow.

Politics making strange bedfellows? (at least the KKK bring their own sheets)

I'm not so sure though. I think Ayn Rand was right and that racism is part and parcel with collectivism. That's why I happily belong to the worlds smallest minority, the individual. :)

Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman’s version of the doctrine of innate ideas—or of inherited knowledge—which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination.

“Racism,”
The Virtue of Selfishness, 126

Being from the Golden Horseshoe area of Ontario growing up, I had friends of every color and nationality.

I can swear from here to kingdom come that I never once heard any of my Chinese friends squabble over politics and call each other "slanty eyed gooks" or "stupid chink" during the argument.

Nor have I ever heard any of my Italian friends in the middle of a dispute call each other "pasta eating wop" or "dago".

I'm sure you catch my drift here. My friends would call each other "asshole"r and other endearing phrases like " you motherfucker" but never once did they ever use a degrading phrase that was used against their nationalities as a whole.

This is strange this American Black phenomenon. Not Island or Continental blacks that I know use that type of terminology.

All I can say is that any liberal black who would rather side with a KKK supporter is one sick fucking puppy. Political differences are one thing but to degrade a member of your own race like I've been witnessing is bizarre.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And there you have it folks, the typical Democrat reaction when it's one of theres that are the racists. If it had been a Republican supporter saying that to Obama this same dumbass going "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" would be on this board 24/7 screaming about it.

Conservative African Americans scare the hell out of the Democratic Party. They wouldn't want their slaves wandering off the plantation now would they? Even if only a small number of African Americans switched to the Republican Party,it would hurt the Democratic Party very badly. So now they're pulling out all the stops with their 'Uncle Tom' slurs. But it's just more of the same ole same ole. Less people are listening to their old B.S. nowadays. It is very abhorrent behavior but i can't say i'm surprised.

Why do "Conservative African Americans scare the hell out of the Democratic Party"?

Cain wouldn't get 7% of the black vote in a national election.

Yet, we are still a year away though, so we'll see. Besides, he doesn't need all of them, just about 10% will do, and I can see that happening within a year.

Why do "Conservative African Americans scare the hell out of the Democratic Party"?

And if true, that's a sad statement... But hey, well done Democrats on keeping your boot on the neck of the black man!

Yes, because blacks are so dumb that they can't make a decision on their own. We really should join the party of Rush, Hannity, Beck, Coulter so we can be the more impressive blacks. We so desperately want to be considered "your" blacks.:cuckoo:

P.S. Who is the leader of the democratic party?

Hannity and Beck are libertarians, just in case you didn't know that.

Really? GW Bush got 9% in 2000 and 11% in 2004.

CNN.com Election 2004

It's Salty Johnson... he's not all that bright.... obviously.

Bush wasn't a buck dancing, mammy singing coon.

Poll: In North Carolina, Obama Beats Cain by 80 With Black Voters.
Obama easily crushes Cain with those voters, carrying blacks 86 percent to 6 percent. (Only 8 black voters in this sample said they'd vote for Cain.) John McCain only got 5 percent of the black vote here in 2008.

Poll: In North Carolina, Obama Beats Cain by 80 With Black Voters

If cain gets 8% from there, that is good, because that is 8% that oabam is not getting and also because Cain will pick up all those independents that oppose obama right now, and that will hand him the victory. You need not worry about the black vote, you need to worry about the independents.

Really? GW Bush got 9% in 2000 and 11% in 2004.

CNN.com Election 2004

It's Salty Johnson... he's not all that bright.... obviously.

Bush wasn't a buck dancing, mammy singing coon.

Poll: In North Carolina, Obama Beats Cain by 80 With Black Voters.
Obama easily crushes Cain with those voters, carrying blacks 86 percent to 6 percent. (Only 8 black voters in this sample said they'd vote for Cain.) John McCain only got 5 percent of the black vote here in 2008.

Poll: In North Carolina, Obama Beats Cain by 80 With Black Voters

Coon?
Was you also one of the ones in the crowd calling him an uncle tom and a ******?

You dittoheads don't understand. Your heroes are bought off swine and out of touch A-holes, so the black ones ARE Uncle Toms. The nigg*r thing was from blacks- gets a pass.

You're a joke

You can't be this dumb

And if true, that's a sad statement... But hey, well done Democrats on keeping your boot on the neck of the black man!

Yes, because blacks are so dumb that they can't make a decision on their own. We really should join the party of Rush, Hannity, Beck, Coulter so we can be the more impressive blacks. We so desperately want to be considered "your" blacks.:cuckoo:

Beck I'll give a pass, he tries to be

Hannity, ahaha that dude isn't a libertarian I don't care what he says. Limbaugh's a libertarian too? lol

Conservative African Americans scare the hell out of the Democratic Party. They wouldn't want their slaves wandering off the plantation now would they? Even if only a small number of African Americans switched to the Republican Party,it would hurt the Democratic Party very badly. So now they're pulling out all the stops with their 'Uncle Tom' slurs. But it's just more of the same ole same ole. Less people are listening to their old B.S. nowadays. It is very abhorrent behavior but i can't say i'm surprised.

I'm sick and tired of hearing this BS about Uncle Toms scaring Democrats when they're only flies in batches of buttermilk. There are only two in the House and none in the Senate, what the hell is there to be afraid of? If anything, its the other way around, because they blame Democrats for a lack of Black elected Republicans.

Yet, we are still a year away though, so we'll see. Besides, he doesn't need all of them, just about 10% will do, and I can see that happening within a year.

We will not even 10% of the black vote, let alone the nomination from his own party. If he doesn't he will play the race card and says his failure to get nominated was because he's black and if hardly any blacks vote for him he will ply the same card.

Colin Powell is the only Black Republican I respect, look at what he says and how he carries himself and look at how Cain and West carry themselves, *BIG* damn difference. Powell is as fair and level headed as they come, has leadership experience, foreign policy experience, knows when and when not to go to war and knows to unite people of all races and political parties, only the extreme hacktard Republicans hate him, especially the ones who think Rush Limbaugh of all people would be a better leader for the party.

Hannity is a paid liar, and stooge for corporate interests. He is a thoroughly vile miscreant.

Beck is an opportunist, preying on people's fears and prejudices.

How many other people were there, over how large an area?
Got any proof? Send it to Breitbart. He's still got a pile of money for the UNCF. You could be a hero.

But of course, you don't have any proof. You just have your own racism.

It was 99% white that's proof enough. Are you calling John Lewis a liar?

I thought breitbart was dead. Oops it's not friday.
Yes, John Lewis is a liar. You have proof he's telling the truth? Let's see it.

Otherwise, you're just perpetuating a lie. Because you're stupid.

Okay, let's compare:

How many times has incidents like these BY individuals or liberal pundits against Steele or now Cain happened since Obama announced his candidacy, to the primary, to the election to the last 3 years?

Now, how many times have racist slurs, innuendos and such been lobbed against Obama at Tea Party rallies, via right wing pundits on the radio and in print during the same time period?

Ahh. The ol' "But they do it TOO!!" defense, popular among kindergartners everywhere. :clap2:

Colin Powell is the only Black Republican I respect, look at what he says and how he carries himself and look at how Cain and West carry themselves, *BIG* damn difference. Powell is as fair and level headed as they come, has leadership experience, foreign policy experience, knows when and when not to go to war and knows to unite people of all races and political parties, only the extreme hacktard Republicans hate him, especially the ones who think Rush Limbaugh of all people would be a better leader for the party.

Do you respect Powell for being a key figure in making the case to invade Iraq or do you respect him for reversing his opinion later?

I respect him because he was a very effective General, a true man of the troops, and had no fear of putting himself on the line to accomplish the mission of the military.

Ah those wonderful liberal Obama supporters. Showing themselves for the ugly souls that they are finally and for all the world to see.

Congressional Candidate, Martin Baker, was subject to racial slurs by Obama supporters in St. Louis, Missouri tonight. (via Gateway Pundit)

Dana Loesch explains what happened to Tea Party members protesting in front of an Obama fundraiser in St. Louis tonight. The photo used as a thumbnail in this post is from Loesch's writeup here.

In the video, Martin Baker is called "a n*gger, an Uncle Tom n*gger."

Obama Supporters Call Black Republican An "Uncle Tom N*gger" | RealClearPolitics

AND

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 11:19 PM

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Aren't liberals just so tolerant of other people and their opinions? I'm just glad they are so out of control so maybe finally those "hand across the aisle" republicans will realize truly how much the left hates them and there is no point EVER in being nice to a lunatic liberal.

:lol:

Hypocrisy is to be expected from liberals.

Do you respect Powell for being a key figure in making the case to invade Iraq or do you respect him for reversing his opinion later?

I respect him because he was a very effective General, a true man of the troops, and had no fear of putting himself on the line to accomplish the mission of the military.

Powell was against going into Iraq you illiterate retard so he never reversed his opinion.

Powell was against going into Iraq you illiterate retard so he never reversed his opinion.
Mr. Powell disagrees with you.

Powell: Support for Obama doesn't mean Iraq war wrong - Page 2 - CNN
I'm well aware of the role I played. My role has been very, very straightforward. I wanted to avoid a war. The president agreed with me. We tried to do that. We couldn't get it through the U.N. and when the president made the decision, I supported that decision. And I've never blinked from that. I've never said I didn't support a decision to go to war.​

Forum List

Back