Obama supporters call Black Republican an Uncle Tom N*gger

He's used to white liberals appeasing Angry Black Man. :lol:
Salt Jones is one these pricks that plays the race card at the slightest hint of disagreement.
I throw it right back in their face. Fuck 'em. HE is the racist. Although he has been trained to believe he has carte blanche to say and do as he pleases. He views himself as a perpetual victim as a matter of convenience.
I offer people like him no quarter.

For true, I've been crawling thru all his/hers posts. Salt Jones for true is white. Marc is too.

Interesting game they are playing.

Show your proof that I'm white. Please list all your evidence and justification backed up from all the posts you "have been crawling thru". This should be fun.

Conservative African Americans scare the hell out of the Democratic Party. They wouldn't want their slaves wandering off the plantation now would they? Even if only a small number of African Americans switched to the Republican Party,it would hurt the Democratic Party very badly. So now they're pulling out all the stops with their 'Uncle Tom' slurs. But it's just more of the same ole same ole. Less people are listening to their old B.S. nowadays. It is very abhorrent behavior but i can't say i'm surprised.

Ahhh yes, the only ideology that still thinks of African Americans as slaves. Conservatives crack me up. That's certainly the best way to draw more black people to your base... by still thinking of them as slaves.

Maybe you should barter for them.

We Conservatives don't think of African Americans as slaves. The Democratic Party does. I guess you missed the point completely. The Democrats feel they own African Americans. Massa say they aint allowed to become Republicans. Times will change though. I'm confident of that. More African Americans will join the Republican Party down the road.

Just because you say stupid shit that doesn't make it true.

Just listen to yourself.

Not all, but certainly some black people would be attracted to a party that didn't treat them like slaves as the democrats do. Democrats have a terrible opinion of black people. Michael Moore blamed them for the rioting in Oakland when blacks had nothing to do with it.

Massa say those Republicans aint no good...Time for African Americans to tell their Democrat Massas to go to Hell.

God damn, and people wonder why they still get called racists today.

Black's are still slaves living on plantations? That's some racist shit right there.

Black's are still slaves living on plantations? That's some racist shit right there.

Well they are. It's the Democratic Party Plantation. It is what it is.

No, it's not. Those are people who have the ability to exercise their rights to vote and associate with whoever they want to. Whether that be republican or democrat party, whether they be conservative or liberal, or whether they don't get involved in politics at all, that's their fucking choice to make.

You calling them slaves living on a plantation makes you sound like an idiot. You're trying to force their hand by invalidating the choices they've made.

That sir, makes you a racist. When you can't acknowledge that they make their own choices, and that you just consider them chained slaves unless they get on your side of the fence, that makes you a racist.

Last edited:

No, it's not. Those are people who have the ability to exercise their rights to vote and associate with whoever they want to. Whether that be republican or democrat party, whether they be conservative or liberal, or whether they don't get involved in politics at all, that's their fucking choice to make.

You calling them slaves living on a plantation makes you sound like an idiot.
It's a metaphor moron.

It's a metaphor moron.

Drop dead.

Metaphor?

Ah those wonderful liberal Obama supporters. Showing themselves for the ugly souls that they are finally and for all the world to see.

Congressional Candidate, Martin Baker, was subject to racial slurs by Obama supporters in St. Louis, Missouri tonight. (via Gateway Pundit)

Dana Loesch explains what happened to Tea Party members protesting in front of an Obama fundraiser in St. Louis tonight. The photo used as a thumbnail in this post is from Loesch's writeup here.

In the video, Martin Baker is called "a n*gger, an Uncle Tom n*gger."

Obama Supporters Call Black Republican An "Uncle Tom N*gger" | RealClearPolitics

AND

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 11:19 PM

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Aren't liberals just so tolerant of other people and their opinions? I'm just glad they are so out of control so maybe finally those "hand across the aisle" republicans will realize truly how much the left hates them and there is no point EVER in being nice to a lunatic liberal.

:lol:

I don't recall seeing or hearing about this on the msm, please someone seriously, prove me wrong, was this not covered?

You calling them slaves living on a plantation makes you sound like an idiot. You're trying to force their hand by invalidating the choices they've made.

That sir, makes you a racist. When you can't acknowledge that they make their own choices, and that you just consider them chained slaves unless they get on your side of the fence, that makes you a racist.

Well i would never call anyone an "Uncle Tom N*gger" so i guess i'm still one-up on you guys. And i do believe Democrats think they own African Americans.

It's a metaphor moron.

When did I ever deny it was a metaphor? It being a metaphor doesn't shield oneself from being a racist. Blacks aren't free unless they vote your way. I get it man. Don't expect to generate any love with it except by those who share the same views.

Certainly not going to win the hearts of black people by saying their preferences are invalidated, that they are slaves, and that they willfully serve on a plantation.

Well i would never call anyone an "Uncle Tom N*gger" so i guess i'm still one-up on you guys. And i do believe Democrats think they own African Americans.

I'm sorry, is that person on these forums? No? They're just some person out there spouting equally stupid shit as you? Alright then.

Let me guess, you have "black friends" that makes you feel empowered to say what you do, yeah? Go out there and engage some black voters in dialogue and preface the conversation with the question of why they choose to be slaves on a democratic plantation.

See what kind of response you get. They're certainly not going to beg you to free them from the bonds of slavery.

Good god, I hate to see when the conservatives really try to rally around bringing in the Hispanic vote. "Towels here, get your towels here!"

Last edited:

I'm sorry, is that person on these forums? No? They're just some person out there spouting equally stupid shit as you? Alright then.

Let me guess, you have "black friends" that makes you feel empowered to say what you do, yeah? Go out there and engage some black voters in dialogue and preface the conversation with the question of why they choose to be slaves on a democratic plantation.

See what kind of response you get. They're certainly not going to beg you to free them from the bonds of slavery.

Good god, I hate to see when the conservatives really try to rally around bringing in the Hispanic vote. "Towels here, get your towels here!"

Sorry but i don't suffer from Liberal White Guilt Syndrome. I don't appease and tell people only what they want to hear. That's just me. Sorry you don't like that but i wont appease you. You want to only hear Liberal White Guilt rants,then head over to HuffyPoop or Dumocrat Underground. Have fun.

Sorry but i don't suffer from Liberal White Guilt Syndrome. I don't appease and tell people only what they want to hear. That's just me. Sorry you don't like that but i wont appease you. You want to only hear Liberal White Guilt rants,then head over to HuffyPoop or Dumocrat Underground. Have fun.

Haha...HuffyPoop and Dumocrat Underground...I see what you did there!
Very clever!!!!

...for those afflicted with the groupie mentality. It's not just the demmie liberals that call other folks names. Heck, the left wing nazi movement were calling Jews offensive names like kikes a week or so ago at OWS sites. You outta hear what the churchians call the queers & lezzies! City folks call us country folks 'rednecks' & many country folks refer to city folks as pavement pounders. The problem in this country is called 'polarization. Too many folks have the mentality of... "If your not with my group then phuk ya!" Such is life for those locked into groupthink.

Ah those wonderful liberal Obama supporters. Showing themselves for the ugly souls that they are finally and for all the world to see.

Congressional Candidate, Martin Baker, was subject to racial slurs by Obama supporters in St. Louis, Missouri tonight. (via Gateway Pundit)

Dana Loesch explains what happened to Tea Party members protesting in front of an Obama fundraiser in St. Louis tonight. The photo used as a thumbnail in this post is from Loesch's writeup here.

In the video, Martin Baker is called "a n*gger, an Uncle Tom n*gger."

Obama Supporters Call Black Republican An "Uncle Tom N*gger" | RealClearPolitics

AND

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 11:19 PM

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Aren't liberals just so tolerant of other people and their opinions? I'm just glad they are so out of control so maybe finally those "hand across the aisle" republicans will realize truly how much the left hates them and there is no point EVER in being nice to a lunatic liberal.

:lol:

So Republicans are saying the guy that called black Democrats "brainwashed" is being called a name by the people he slandered?

He's used to white liberals appeasing Angry Black Man. :lol:
Salt Jones is one these pricks that plays the race card at the slightest hint of disagreement.
I throw it right back in their face. Fuck 'em. HE is the racist. Although he has been trained to believe he has carte blanche to say and do as he pleases. He views himself as a perpetual victim as a matter of convenience.
I offer people like him no quarter.

Show where I posted that I was a victim of anything, Show where I have asked for anything from white people. There are 500 of my posts on file, search and back up your claim. I don't ask for anything from anybody, I set my goals, work my ass off and earn what I keep. I did that in the 20 years I spent in the military and I did that when I got hired in the civilian defense industry while still on terminal leave in the military. I have never been on welfare nor taken a penny of unemployment insurance. My hatred of whites isn't based on my victimization, I just think you motherfuckers aren't worth the air you breath. Throw whatever you want and watch your "quarter" get turned into a penny.
So, you don't hate whites for anything they've done to you.

You just have an irrational hatred. Well, considering your irrationality, that's about right.

Forum List

Back