Obama supporters call Black Republican an Uncle Tom N*gger

Yea but what do you want Republicans to do for Blacks. Hating successful people doesn't answer that question.

Never mind, I can see you have a 1% mentality.

Cool. Still don't know what you want Republicans to do for Blacks. But never mind. Later.
Stop finding ways to keep them from voting, for one.

Stop redistricting them out of having a say in who gets to represent them when they are able to vote, for another.

Ah those wonderful liberal Obama supporters. Showing themselves for the ugly souls that they are finally and for all the world to see.

Congressional Candidate, Martin Baker, was subject to racial slurs by Obama supporters in St. Louis, Missouri tonight. (via Gateway Pundit)

Dana Loesch explains what happened to Tea Party members protesting in front of an Obama fundraiser in St. Louis tonight. The photo used as a thumbnail in this post is from Loesch's writeup here.

In the video, Martin Baker is called "a n*gger, an Uncle Tom n*gger."

Obama Supporters Call Black Republican An "Uncle Tom N*gger" | RealClearPolitics

AND

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 11:19 PM

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Aren't liberals just so tolerant of other people and their opinions? I'm just glad they are so out of control so maybe finally those "hand across the aisle" republicans will realize truly how much the left hates them and there is no point EVER in being nice to a lunatic liberal.

:lol:
Racist pigs, all of them.

it was a fallacy to assume that all blacks vote or are democratic members. There have always been blacks in the republican party

"Racist"?

Amazon.com: It's OK to Leave the Plantation : The New Underground Railroad (9780965521819): C. Mason Weaver: Books

As an analogy it's barely mildly provocative. Especially when compared to what was said in the OP about a right of center black American.

An Analogy used only on blacks, dont play stupid.
And why'd you post a book anyways? What is...er..huh?

It's an analogy used almost exclusively about blacks because American slavery was almost exclusively used on blacks. Stupid.

Analogy | Define Analogy at Dictionary.com

Logic. a form of reasoning in which one thing is inferred to be similar to another thing in a certain respect, on the basis of the known similarity between the things in other respects.

You don't get the context of the book?

Because reading is fun... damental. :tongue:

I know that, thats why I said you all would make headway in the black community if you stopped referring to plantations with the implied message being that if you vote dem it's not because you like their policies but because blacks dont know better. Hence the slavery reference.

See? If you want someone to join your side, calling them slaves for not being on your side wont help to change their minds.

I'm 65, so I'm old enough to remember several things. What I remember most of all is that Republicans haven't done jack shit for blacks - and now they aren't doing jack shit for anyone below the 1%. Why do you think most blacks vote Democrat? What other logical choice do they have?

That's a Plantation mentality. The Democrats haven't really done anything for African Americans. They've conducted a very successful P.R. Campaign,i'll have to give em that. But they haven't really done much. I think many African Americans are beginning to realize this. More will become Republicans in the future. And calling a man an "Uncle Tom N*gger" is pretty disgusting. You want to be a part of that crowd,than so be it. But it isn't right.

What have Republicans done for blacks?

If you weren't such a Bigot, and a Retard, I might tell you. As it is, Reason is wasted on you.

An Analogy used only on blacks, dont play stupid.
And why'd you post a book anyways? What is...er..huh?

It's an analogy used almost exclusively about blacks because American slavery was almost exclusively used on blacks. Stupid.

Analogy | Define Analogy at Dictionary.com

Logic. a form of reasoning in which one thing is inferred to be similar to another thing in a certain respect, on the basis of the known similarity between the things in other respects.

You don't get the context of the book?

Because reading is fun... damental. :tongue:

I know that, thats why I said you all would make headway in the black community if you stopped referring to plantations with the implied message being that if you vote dem it's not because you like their policies but because blacks dont know better. Hence the slavery reference.

See? If you want someone to join your side, calling them slaves for not being on your side wont help to change their minds.

I would call a person a Slave for being threatened with Persecution and thrown under the bus for marching to the beat of his own drum, either that or a statistic.

I'm 65, so I'm old enough to remember several things. What I remember most of all is that Republicans haven't done jack shit for blacks - and now they aren't doing jack shit for anyone below the 1%. Why do you think most blacks vote Democrat? What other logical choice do they have?

That's a Plantation mentality. The Democrats haven't really done anything for African Americans. They've conducted a very successful P.R. Campaign,i'll have to give em that. But they haven't really done much. I think many African Americans are beginning to realize this. More will become Republicans in the future. And calling a man an "Uncle Tom N*gger" is pretty disgusting. You want to be a part of that crowd,than so be it. But it isn't right.

They created the Southern Strategy

The racist pigs discussed in the OP are seriously racist.

We knew the inherent racism of the left would eventually show.

And, we knew the apologists for the racism would show up, too.

Conservative African Americans scare the hell out of the Democratic Party. They wouldn't want their slaves wandering off the plantation now would they? Even if only a small number of African Americans switched to the Republican Party,it would hurt the Democratic Party very badly. So now they're pulling out all the stops with their 'Uncle Tom' slurs. But it's just more of the same ole same ole. Less people are listening to their old B.S. nowadays. It is very abhorrent behavior but i can't say i'm surprised.

Why do "Conservative African Americans scare the hell out of the Democratic Party"?

Cain wouldn't get 7% of the black vote in a national election.

sounds like he's correct when he says black people are brainwashed people.

obama068.jpg

If you weren't such a Bigot, and a Retard, I might tell you. As it is, Reason is wasted on you.

I'll ignore the first part of your rant because i know you just don't know any better. And it's you guys who do call African American Republicans "Uncle Tom N*ggers." That's just wrong and i don't care how you guys try to spin it. And i still don't get what you want Republicans to do for African Americans. You didn't elaborate. Give some specifics. Thanks.

Ah those wonderful liberal Obama supporters. Showing themselves for the ugly souls that they are finally and for all the world to see.

Congressional Candidate, Martin Baker, was subject to racial slurs by Obama supporters in St. Louis, Missouri tonight. (via Gateway Pundit)

Dana Loesch explains what happened to Tea Party members protesting in front of an Obama fundraiser in St. Louis tonight. The photo used as a thumbnail in this post is from Loesch's writeup here.

In the video, Martin Baker is called "a n*gger, an Uncle Tom n*gger."

Obama Supporters Call Black Republican An "Uncle Tom N*gger" | RealClearPolitics

AND

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 11:19 PM

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Aren't liberals just so tolerant of other people and their opinions? I'm just glad they are so out of control so maybe finally those "hand across the aisle" republicans will realize truly how much the left hates them and there is no point EVER in being nice to a lunatic liberal.

:lol:
liberals-yeah-liberals-are-like-that-political-poster-1280929332.jpg

Conservative African Americans scare the hell out of the Democratic Party. They wouldn't want their slaves wandering off the plantation now would they? Even if only a small number of African Americans switched to the Republican Party,it would hurt the Democratic Party very badly. So now they're pulling out all the stops with their 'Uncle Tom' slurs. But it's just more of the same ole same ole. Less people are listening to their old B.S. nowadays. It is very abhorrent behavior but i can't say i'm surprised.

You all would do yourselves a big favor and gain more support if you stopped using racist bullshit like "wondering off the plantation".

And yet you can't quite manage to condemn the hate from the left on display in the OP.

It’s not just that Congressmen Carson’s accusation of an extraordinary racist verbal assault by the tea party participants on March 20 doesn’t appear to have occurred, it’s that the accusers have now gone into the bunker and, having raised the incendiary subject, are doing everything they can to avoid the discussion. Why? What’s changed?

When the accusation was made, the mainstream media made it the number one topic on every news show. The Democratic Party was leading the discussion. But when confronted on the baseless accusation, without even a modicum of evidence that it actually happened, other than an assertion, the Democratic Party, and its symbiotic allies the mainstream media, want to have another “beer summit.”

No. The Democratic Party and the political left cannot use the race card to shut up its opponents based upon pure fabrication any longer. This failed tactic ultimately serves to mitigate accusations of real racism — which we are not saying doesn’t exist.

When I offered a reward of $100,000 to be donated to the United Negro College Fund if anyone produced video and audio evidence that this occurred, I was accused of a publicity stunt (because everyone knows that the best way to get publicity in America is to accuse a civil rights icon of lying about racism). Rep. Carson himself suggested that my challenge was “a veiled attempt to justify actions that are simply unjustifiable.” Get it? He calls protesters racist and if you ask him to prove it, you’re a racist, too.

Needless to say, no one has claimed the $100,000.

But, I have taken my search one step further. I’ve asked some of the contributors to Big Government to also actively search for video. We have spent the last three weeks searching for any evidence that might support the allegations, without any help from the accusers. The primary accuser, Congressman Carson, who audaciously claimed the crowd screamed the “N-word fifteen times,” would not return our call. So we have gone part way to try and piece together the events of March 20.

Not only is the audio devoid of any racial slur, but the scene at Cannon clearly shows the congressmen coming down the steps completely unobstructed, and with a clear path to the Capitol. And, when we juxtapose the audio accusation Rep.Carson made moments after the alleged event occurred with actual video footage of the moment Rep. Carson claims he first heard the racial slur, it is as plain as day that Congressman Carson was not isolated by a mob and facing a racist throng that could conceivably hurl rocks at him. As you can see for yourself.​
No More Beer Summits: Tea Party ‘N-Word’ Incident Didn’t Happen, And the Congressional Black Caucus Owes America an Apology - Big Journalism

Lakhota, maybe you can collect that reward from Breitbart. No one else has. :lol:

How many other people were there, over how large an area?
Got any proof? Send it to Breitbart. He's still got a pile of money for the UNCF. You could be a hero.

But of course, you don't have any proof. You just have your own racism.

Forum List

Back