Obama & Sarkozy cought

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
What they really think about Netanyahu..Which means he must be doing something right.:cool:

Microphones accidently left on after G20 meeting pick up private conversation between US, French presidents. Sarkozy admits he 'can't stand' Israeli premier. Obama: You're fed up with him? I have to deal with him every day!

French President Nicolas Sarkozy reportedly told US President Barack Obama that he could not "stand" Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and that he thinks the Israeli premier "is a liar."

According to a Monday report in the French website "Arret sur Images," after facing reporters for a G20 press conference on Thursday, the two presidents retired to a private room, to further discuss the matters of the day.

The conversation apparently began with President Obama criticizing Sarkozy for not having warned him that France would be voting in favor of the Palestinian membership bid in UNESCO despite Washington's strong objection to the move

The conversation then drifted to Netanyahu, at which time Sarkozy declared: "I cannot stand him. He is a liar." According to the report, Obama replied: "You're fed up with him, but I have to deal with him every day!"

The remark was naturally meant to be said in confidence, but the two leaders' microphones were accidently left on, making the would-be private comment embarrassingly public.

Report: Sarkozy calls Netanyahu 'liar' - Israel News, Ynetnews

I found it really disturbing that the journalists agreed to not publish this information. I'm really thankful that somehow this got out.

I put up a thread about this in General too. I hope that's ok. For the life of me, I cannot understand how this new crop of world leaders have absolutely no discretion and are really harming international relations.

Can't they keep their mouths shut till they are behind closed doors? How moronic of both Presidents.

Well at least it's out in the open how they feel about Bibi. And now he knows where he stands with both of them once and for all.

I found it really disturbing that the journalists agreed to not publish this information. I'm really thankful that somehow this got out.

I put up a thread about this in General too. I hope that's ok. For the life of me, I cannot understand how this new crop of world leaders have absolutely no discretion and are really harming international relations.

Can't they keep their mouths shut till they are behind closed doors? How moronic of both Presidents.

Well at least it's out in the open how they feel about Bibi. And now he knows where he stands with both of them once and for all.

I'm sure Nantanyahu already knew what they think, He's had to deal with these people.

its disturbing that the media would agree not to share this.

And it's disturbing that our President would be badmouthing an ally

I love this quote at Newsbusters regarding the decision by journalists not to run any stories on this.

" The least the establishment press could do is stop calling themselves reporters and properly refer to themselves as stenographers."

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

>> looking forward to Rush telling his 35 million listeners,,,now wouldn't u think that this story would supersceed the Cain Train?

This is sure to make international negotiations easier.
What a dumbshit the president is. At least this will make Fl even harder for him.

What a complete disgrace and utter failure as the President of the United States.. to act like he's in a grade school lunchroom brawl and backstabbing his own friend. This jerk has all but destroyed a long and prosperous relationship with Israel. His vitriol hatred for Israel and the Jewish people could not be more glaring. Obama : We the American people have to put up with your sorry ass every day... but make no mistake about it, you're as good as out of here come January 2013.. "Don't go away mad.....just go away."

Obama is a fucking idiot.

honey.. no offense, but i'm not sure that someone who thinks the president is an idiot, but someone who gets his economic plan from the sims isn't, is a very good gauge of idiocy. perhaps tea party propaganda sometimes gets in the way of judgment?

:dunno:

Shall we focus, just this once... on the actual topic? That is the reported conversation between the President of the United States and the Prime Minister of France criticizing the Israeli PM? Huh? Shall we? Let's give that a try, mmmmk?

So, how do you view such a clusterfuck of a conversation?

The Media are a fucking joke... the laughing stock of journalistic integrity. Sleazy leftist gossip whores.. you've not earned the distinction to call yourselves journalists.

What a complete disgrace and utter failure as the President of the United States.. to act like he's in a grade school lunchroom brawl and backstabbing his own friend. This jerk has all but destroyed a long and prosperous relationship with Israel. His vitriol hatred for Israel and the Jewish people could not be more glaring. Obama : We the American people have to put up with your sorry ass every day... but make no mistake about it, you're as good as out of here come January 2013.. "Don't go away mad.....just go away."

I also find it more than slightly disturbing that the media did not report it until it leaked. So much for decent journalism. Kind of makes one wonder what else they haven't reported.

In a perfect world, with perfect people, the two guys would never have been so flip. It is not a moment that either of them should be proud of.

Now.....unless we are privy to the inner workings of the Obama mind, we can't really say if he was or wasn't simply displaying a diplomatic attitude for the benefit of Sarkozy, can we?

Is there a warm and fuzzy relationship between Obama and Sarkozy?

Some info that might interest some:

NationMaster - Military stats: France vs Israel

Forum List

Back