Obama & Sarkozy cought

And congrats for proving my point on nr 3... throwing out the anti-Semtic card against anyone is critical of Bibi and the State of Israel's policies... :clap2:

The only thing proving a point is the top of your head.

So you are denying that you attempted to call me an anti-Semite?

Do you even know what the Iron Cross is?

I know perfectly well what an iron cross is.. you smell of antisemitism with your stupid ass comments concerning Israel's RIGHT to build on their own damn land. So stow your BULLSHIT and the whining.. I personally think you're an anti-Semite.

I'm so glad they included the recording with the news story..you know..to verify it.

Oh wait..they didn't.

And this story is from a source I seldom see referenced for anything.
You've rarely heard about YNET News, eh?

:lol:

My first reaction to the Politico story about Cain was basically the same. Unnamed sources don't equal hard evidence. Your first reaction to this story was to defend the source.

Telling.

I'm so glad they included the recording with the news story..you know..to verify it.

Oh wait..they didn't.

It won't matter when the source and recording is provided.. you'll still shit it away claiming it's no big deal.. all of you liberal zombies have to tow the leftist dirty water, no matter how much of a stench it is.. Butter up that nose.. Obama's ass is waiting.

n T

What does providing a clip with Glen Beck have to do with your messiah's big mouth?

It won't matter when the source and recording is provided.. you'll still shit it away claiming it's no big deal.. all of you liberal zombies have to tow the leftist dirty water, no matter how much of a stench it is.. Butter up that nose.. Obama's ass is waiting.

n T

What does providing a clip with Glen Beck have to do with your messiah's big mouth?

I don't have a messiah..and the thread isn't about me.

Focus.

Oh wait..they didn't.

My first reaction to the Politico story about Cain was basically the same. Unnamed sources don't equal hard evidence. Your first reaction to this story was to defend the source.

Telling.
Actually, I'm telling you that I'm surprised that you have rarely heard from YNET News.

Psssst. They aren't the source. I made no mention of the source.

Try again.

Telling.
Actually, I'm telling you that I'm surprised that you have rarely heard from YNET News.

Try again.

Okay.

The validity of this story.

What's your take...

After all this time, everyone should be well aware of obama's anti semetic, anti American and anti Christian views. This time they were talking about Israel, next time it might be the US. Israel has known for a long time that obama dislikes that country and would, if he could, simply deny its right to exist.

After all this time, everyone should be well aware of obama's anti semetic, anti American and anti Christian views. This time they were talking about Israel, next time it might be the US. Israel has known for a long time that obama dislikes that country and would, if he could, simply deny its right to exist.

Ah..so you'd still be okay with the Israeli Prime Minister if he okay'd an operation that killed an American citizen? Or would you think he was "hard to deal with.."

Just wanna see how deep this rabbit hole goes.

I checked over at Huffington,, they're running it too.

So..this time you believe the Huffington post?

Is it this one time? Only? Or is this going to be a start of a new trend. :lol:

I've never said I didn't believe Huffington Post. But because you ask I did go to the YNET source. It happened. The reporters on scene had to sign a statement to not report the incident but a couple of the French Reporters said fuck it and reported it anyway. It's no big deal really.It's just that now they don't have the back stabbing tool anymore. It's so much nicer when you know which assholes hate you donchyathink?

Telling.

Try again.

The BBC interviewed several journalists, each of whom has independently confirmed the story. They sat on it for quite some time, having apparently agreed not to run the story because it was a private conversation which was accidentally overheard by journalists because the mikes were left on.

Oops.

I don't have a messiah..and the thread isn't about me.

Focus.

Yea, it's about your stupidass post with a video clip of Glen Beck.. WTF does that have to do with anything??

Is it that way over your head?

The right wing were reporting that the Obama administration was spending 200 million dollars a day on an India trip. They based that on inaccurate information from an Indian media outlet. They ran with it. You guys believed it..and it turned out to be incorrect.

I'm not saying this story is false or not. But it's an "overheard" conversation without any form of recording. In other words..hearsay.

It's just like a story I read where someone overheard Bush saying "The Constitution is just a damned piece of paper" when he didn't get his way with a judge confirmation. No recording, nothing solid, so I don't know why anyone went with the story. And it's largely dismissed.

Telling.

Try again.

Okay.

The validity of this story.

What's your take...
Arret is a credible photojournalism site. They've been around for years. I've read the story and they do not indicate that they have the recording, which doesn't mean they don't.

However, CBS is also reporting it and they have a Reuters journalist who was there and confirms that it happened.

It's looking like there is some meat to it.

But, given Obama's past performance toward Israel and Netanyahu, I am not surprised at his disdain for one of our greatest allies.

Forum List

Back