Obama & Sarkozy cought

In a perfect world, with perfect people, the two guys would never have been so flip. It is not a moment that either of them should be proud of.

Now.....unless we are privy to the inner workings of the Obama mind, we can't really say if he was or wasn't simply displaying a diplomatic attitude for the benefit of Sarkozy, can we?

Is there a warm and fuzzy relationship between Obama and Sarkozy?

Some info that might interest some:

NationMaster - Military stats: France vs Israel

I don't really care what kind of 'relationship' Obama and Sarkozy have. I care that the President gets caught on tape bad-mouthing our closest ally.

And, I care that the media colluded to keep it out of the public eye.

Obama is annoyed with him. Of course. Those pesky Jews........all trying to survive and shit.

In a perfect world, with perfect people, the two guys would never have been so flip. It is not a moment that either of them should be proud of.

Now.....unless we are privy to the inner workings of the Obama mind, we can't really say if he was or wasn't simply displaying a diplomatic attitude for the benefit of Sarkozy, can we?

Is there a warm and fuzzy relationship between Obama and Sarkozy?

Some info that might interest some:

NationMaster - Military stats: France vs Israel

Is your post meant as a joke? Has the DNC and Soros already sent out the marching orders for their moronic lemmings? The American people have the intellect and common sense to take in to account all of the snubs and complete disrespect this President has shown toward Israel and Bibi.. if you think you're going to convince ANYONE that Obama loves Bibi then you're nutty!

Did I say that Obama loves Bibi? Did I say anything that even hints at that?

Is Israel our closest ally? I didn't know that.

Of course you don't know much about Foreign Affairs, you're a liberal. The children's room is down the hall.. now run along while the adults have a conservation.:up_yours:

Obama is annoyed with him. Of course. Those pesky Jews........all trying to survive and shit.

Does anyone else feel that most everyday nutters are defenders of Israel simply because it is the GOP party line?

Why don't I get the feeling that there is love coming from the right for actual American Jews? Why in hell would any American Jew vote Democrat?

Did I say that Obama loves Bibi? Did I say anything that even hints at that?

Is Israel our closest ally? I didn't know that.

Of course you don't know much about Foreign Affairs, you're a liberal. The children's room is down the hall.. now run along while the adults have a conservation.:up_yours:

Oh.....look at you! Trying to be all mean and funny at the same time. You even used the underwhelming "kid's table" imagery! Perfectly lame.

1. Bibi is an idiot, liar and a criminal. So Sarkozy, as much as it pains me to admit it (since I cant stand Sarkozy), he is 100% right. Bibi and his people are just as big a problem for peace in the middle east as Arafat was and as Hamas is today. No need to sugarcoat it any more but those are the sad facts. Bibi says one thing and does the total opposite in reality. He claims he wants peace, but sets conditions and says that the other side cant set conditions. At the same time he expands illegal settlements... the list goes on. So yes he is a liar.

2. This is a non story, hence with all the crap going on in the world, this story was relegated. Big deal. In fact, I would claim it is not even a news story since anyone not blinded by Israeli and Palestinian propaganda can see Bibi is a liar.

3. And as usual the pro-Isreali lobby are going to milk this to prove some kind of anti-Semetic behaviour because the French president had the balls to tell the truth for once and call Bibi for what he is. In the end this will provide even more money for Israel via its American proxy and shore up the base against anyone they see as "anti-Israel". One thing is for sure, the GOP presidential contenders will be falling over each other to show how they are the best friend of Israel and of course being able to condemn a Frenchman is always a plus for the GOP.

LOL!!! Like Netanyahu doesn't say things like that. If they were smart, they did it on purpose. He can't be allowed to think his intransigence can go on forever.

1. Bibi is an idiot, liar and a criminal. So Sarkozy, as much as it pains me to admit it (since I cant stand Sarkozy), he is 100% right. Bibi and his people are just as big a problem for peace in the middle east as Arafat was and as Hamas is today. No need to sugarcoat it any more but those are the sad facts. Bibi says one thing and does the total opposite in reality. He claims he wants peace, but sets conditions and says that the other side cant set conditions. At the same time he expands illegal settlements... the list goes on. So yes he is a liar.

2. This is a non story, hence with all the crap going on in the world, this story was relegated. Big deal. In fact, I would claim it is not even a news story since anyone not blinded by Israeli and Palestinian propaganda can see Bibi is a liar.

3. And as usual the pro-Isreali lobby are going to milk this to prove some kind of anti-Semetic behaviour because the French president had the balls to tell the truth for once and call Bibi for what he is. In the end this will provide even more money for Israel via its American proxy and shore up the base against anyone they see as "anti-Israel". One thing is for sure, the GOP presidential contenders will be falling over each other to show how they are the best friend of Israel and of course being able to condemn a Frenchman is always a plus for the GOP.

You dropped your Iron Cross.

Too funny, now Obama must love all, just as he is so loved by the right wing in America. Wingnuts, you constantly criticize people based on your ideology, did that ever occur to you, or are you lost in your hatred of Obama. Show your love folks. All we need is love love, love is all we need. ;)

"The main hypothesis concerning group-think is this: the more amiability and espirt de corps among the members of an in-group of policymakers the greater the danger that independent critical thinking will be replaced by groupthink, which is likely to result in irrational and the dehumanizing actions directed at out-groups." Irving L. Janis

Too funny, now Obama must love all, just as he is so loved by the right wing in America. Wingnuts, you constantly criticize people based on your ideology, did that ever occur to you, or are you lost in your hatred of Obama. Show your love folks. All we need is love love, love is all we need. ;)

"The main hypothesis concerning group-think is this: the more amiability and espirt de corps among the members of an in-group of policymakers the greater the danger that independent critical thinking will be replaced by groupthink, which is likely to result in irrational and the dehumanizing actions directed at out-groups." Irving L. Janis

No, he should, however, understand international relations enough to know not to get caught slamming our allies.

And I don't even need to quote someone to make myself look intelligent.

Twit.

And congrats for proving my point on nr 3... throwing out the anti-Semtic card against anyone is critical of Bibi and the State of Israel's policies... :clap2:

And congrats for proving my point on nr 3... throwing out the anti-Semtic card against anyone is critical of Bibi and the State of Israel's policies... :clap2:

The only thing proving a point is the top of your head.

I'm so glad they included the recording with the news story..you know..to verify it.

Oh wait..they didn't.

And this story is from a source I seldom see referenced for anything.

I'm so glad they included the recording with the news story..you know..to verify it.

Oh wait..they didn't.

It won't matter when the source and recording is provided.. you'll still shit it away claiming it's no big deal.. all of you liberal zombies have to tow the leftist dirty water, no matter how much of a stench it is.. Butter up that nose.. Obama's ass is waiting.

Oh wait..they didn't.

It won't matter when the source and recording is provided.. you'll still shit it away claiming it's no big deal.. all of you liberal zombies have to tow the leftist dirty water, no matter how much of a stench it is.. Butter up that nose.. Obama's ass is waiting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3T3xW8uMPE]Obama's 200M Indian Trip?! - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

Obama is a fucking idiot.

Well, here's a positive. Netanyahu can proceed from this moment on with knowing where he stands with these two. Eyes Wide Open. If I were he each time I shook on of their hands I'd let my lip curl just a bit. Like Elvis. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back