Obama paraphrase....I'm not ready to be President in 08

jreeves

Feb 12, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BnLozS-TnM&feature=related]YouTube - Barack Obama Makes Shocking confession!![/ame]

Geez. Cut him some slack. What are you, racist? He's not the man he thought he was. This commonly occurs in messiahs.

Besides, it's all Bush's fault.

Geez. Cut him some slack. What are you, racist? He's not the man he thought he was. This commonly occurs in messiahs.

Besides, it's all Bush's fault.

Well I am going to reject his application due to self admittal that he lacks experience.....:lol:

Obama's not ready to be POTUS?

No shit.

Who is?

ME!!

If elected, I vow to veto every bill that comes within arm's reach, embroil myself in a continuous chain of shocking sex scandles, appoint a horse to the Supreme Court, and, should anything start burning, fiddle.

There are so many things the Obamas have said that should have kept him from even holding the Democratic nomination, much less the Presidency. And people are ignoring it. I blame the media for flooding the news with too many falsities, so when the truth does surface, Americans just think it's another story.

There are so many things the Obamas have said that should have kept him from even holding the Democratic nomination, much less the Presidency. And people are ignoring it. I blame the media for flooding the news with too many falsities, so when the truth does surface, Americans just think it's another story.
Um.. yeah.. like death to the infidels... putz... if your going to make an argument you may as well go ahead and list all of these many things...

yep-Obama what a guy
all that time as a "community organizer"
and freshman senator
he's ready for the big chair!
ehhh
as long as chicks continue to pass out when they approach him
what does he need with experience

he'll get "Change" though
how this giuy got here
simple
he was one of the few Liberals to win in a mostly conservative election cycle
so he must be the second coming of Jesus
those of you who don't like him
well, you don't like puppies and you killed Jesus
:badgrin:

After Bush - a lottery could have picked a better president - all those who voted for him, can not, can not, never, ever, say they know anything about a candidate if their judgment then was that bad.

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Deer-Hunting-Jesus-Dispatches-Americas/dp/0307339378/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1215176375&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Deer Hunting with Jesus: Dispatches from America's Class War: Joe Bageant: Books[/ame]

After Bush - a lottery could have picked a better president - all those who voted for him, can not, can not, never, ever, say they know anything about a candidate if their judgment then was that bad.

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Amazon.com: Deer Hunting with Jesus: Dispatches from America's Class War: Joe Bageant: Books

Hmm I think the same thing about any fool ready to vote for Obama. You are ready to vote for a man that nobody actually knows a thing about.

Foolish!

Ironic that you blame the media for poor reporting, yet you have a pic that says "stop hussein obama".:clap2:

Ironic that you blame the media for poor reporting, yet you have a pic that says "stop hussein obama".:clap2:

What's Ironic is that Obama stated in the video he wasn't ready to be president.....Now we are suppose to trust him to have the experience to lead our great nation.....

Well I guess in the last three years hes come to realize that jo jo the dancing monkey would make a better president than the last one...

Do you think that actually changes Obama's words, I'm not ready to be President.....?? Or were you trying to distract from his words....oh nevermind

Hmm I think the same thing about any fool ready to vote for Obama. You are ready to vote for a man that nobody actually knows a thing about.

Foolish!

That's the silliest thing you have ever posted. All these guys have had their live probed to the nth degree. Not to mention ten million debates and twelve million public speeches.

Then there is this thing called the Internet. Read about Obama at this link.....

Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's the silliest thing you have ever posted. All these guys have had their live probed to the nth degree. Not to mention ten million debates and twelve million public speeches.

Then there is this thing called the Internet. Read about Obama at this link.....

Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ah yes silly, I know he doesn't have enough experience to be President. Obama at least in 2004 agrees with me.

Forum List

Back