HUGE: The NY State director for RFK Jr's campaign ADMITS their goal is to pull votes from Biden AND push the election to the Republican-led House

You understand that it is routine to purge deceased voters right?

I believe that’s what you have there
Fake news...first you had your head stuck up your ass...now you're talking out of it.

How many times can you be 100% wrong in one thread...are you going for a record?

FROM THE LINK!

Screenshot_20240410-183913-663.png

Now fuck off you lying bozo.

Come back when YOU can post a fact and not stupid shit you WISH were true.

You understand that it is routine to purge deceased voters right?

I believe that’s what you have there
Now...for the love of g-d...I'm going to help you out because I feel sorry for you.

If you REALLY want to call me out on something...you can TRY calling me out on saying unequivocally that Democrats are responsible.

There is no PROOF that Democrats are fraudulently attempting to register dead people by using a "no ID" loophole.

But it is definitely page one out of their playbook.

Now...for the love of g-d...I'm going to help you out because I feel sorry for you.

If you REALLY want to call me out on something...you can TRY calling me out on saying unequivocally that Democrats are responsible.

There is no PROOF that Democrats are fraudulently attempting to register dead people by using a "no ID" loophole.

But it is definitely page one out of their playbook.
Ummm

So all that leading up to

“I know they did it because…. Cult”

Fake news...first you had your head stuck up your ass...now you're talking out of it.

How many times can you be 100% wrong in one thread...are you going for a record?

FROM THE LINK!

View attachment 930318
Now fuck off you lying bozo.

Come back when YOU can post a fact and not stupid shit you WISH were true.
So that is a verification system for applicants who don’t have driver’s licenses?

So that is a verification system for applicants who don’t have driver’s licenses?
Yes.

If you register without a driver's license you are required to provide information including the last 4 of your social for verification though HAVV by the Social Security Administration.

Look at the other states... Then look at Missouri and Texas.

Forum List

Back