Obama Not Perfect But Better than What We have Had

Obama Not Perfect But Better than What We have Had
If much much more of the same is better, especially when change was promised..... Well. It actually isn't.

Premise fail.

ChangeMeter.gif

I like the health care bill and thought the stimulus was good. I think people give too much credit and too much blame to the President for the economy but i think Obama has been the least destructive.

SO let me get this strait... Obama does HC, so did Bush... Obama does Stimulus/Bail out and well, so did Bush. Obama expanded almost all of Bush's policies and Wars while also starting a new 1. How is Obama better than Bush again?

I mean you started a thread saying he is better than what we have had, how far back do we get to measure because 3--11 years ago he ain't doin so well.

But The Republicans didn't set the bar very high.

I hate that he caved on the health care and tax cuts for the rich issues but he is doing just fine for the first two years.

I just hope he does not cave on this debt ceiling thing. He knows the republicans are full of it and will try to get everything from Privatized medicare to more tax cuts for the rich and big businesses.

Funk that Obama. Don't give them anything and watch them squirm. THEY WILL RAISE THE DEBT CEILING. They will talk all kinds of crap but they know it would destroy America if they dont. They know this. Idiots in here can go back and forth all day, but in the end, THEY WILL RAISE THE DEBT CEILING.
Well, I hope somebody caves on the debt ceiling or we're going to be in deeper shit, than anybody could imagine, not in our children's or grandchildren s lifetime, but this summer.

I hate that he caved on the health care and tax cuts for the rich issues but he is doing just fine for the first two years.

I just hope he does not cave on this debt ceiling thing. He knows the republicans are full of it and will try to get everything from Privatized medicare to more tax cuts for the rich and big businesses.

Funk that Obama. Don't give them anything and watch them squirm. THEY WILL RAISE THE DEBT CEILING. They will talk all kinds of crap but they know it would destroy America if they dont. They know this. Idiots in here can go back and forth all day, but in the end, THEY WILL RAISE THE DEBT CEILING.
Well, I hope somebody caves on the debt ceiling or we're going to be in deeper shit, than anybody could imagine, not in our children's or grandchildren s lifetime, but this summer.

I like the health care bill and thought the stimulus was good. I think people give too much credit and too much blame to the President for the economy but i think Obama has been the least destructive.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

<tee hee!>

<sniff>

Stop it!

You're killing me!

Bush was horrible. I don't know that Obama is better. He's definitely a different kind of shit, but he seems to smell just as badly.

He may be better than other but I don't think his better than what we have had.

Better than the last four.

thats all a matter of opinion.....this guy and Bush are arguably the two worst ever.....i never thought any Dem would be weaker than Carter....if this guy does not start showing some leadership skills.....then Carter maybe out of the bottom on the Dem side........

If you remember Republicans blocked any attempt to close Gitmo.
If Obama really wanted it closed, the GOP could not have stopped him. He had a super majority Congress.Link to back this assertion?
Our troops are pulling out of Iraq.(less than 30,000 I believe).
Obama is following the plan Bush already had in motion for Iraq. Nothing new there. Except now we have a third war.

He did not! Do you know what a blue dog democrat is? Serious question.

Serious question. can you SHOW US one blue dog democrat today?
good luck:lol:

"He's been a horrible president. I always said the worst president was Jimmy Carter, guess what? Jimmy Carter goes to second place. Barack Obama has been the worst president ever. [In] the history of this country, Barack Obama is number one," Donald Trump.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

If Obama really wanted it closed, the GOP could not have stopped him. He had a super majority Congress.Link to back this assertion?Obama is following the plan Bush already had in motion for Iraq. Nothing new there. Except now we have a third war.

He did not! Do you know what a blue dog democrat is? Serious question.

Serious question. can you SHOW US one blue dog democrat today?
good luck:lol:

Stephanie - I am no Democrat, but I do like Jason Altmire (D.-Pa.)

This country is on the verge of Bankruptcy and the Left are falling all over themselves in their praise of this President.You have got to be shittin me....!

This President is in campaign mode 24/7....He's out there on the Obama kiss ass tour and the country is falling apart.

Can someone get him to visit the Oval Office every now and then.

President Bush, a fine President. Has a lot of class.

obie wan is a pain in the ass. and cares only about the far left in this country, he hasn't even earned his title. sneaky is what best describes him, downright sneaky.

This country is on the verge of Bankruptcy and the Left are falling all over themselves in their praise of this President.You have got to be shittin me....!

This President is in campaign mode 24/7....He's out there on the Obama kiss ass tour and the country is falling apart.

Can someone get him to visit the Oval Office every now and then.

Who cares what the far left k00ks on this site think............

April 15, 2011
Obama Job Approval at 41%, Tying His LowIndependents' approval rating down to 35%

by Jeffrey M. Jones

PRINCETON, NJ - The latest Gallup Daily tracking three-day average shows 41% of Americans approving of the job Barack Obama is doing as president. That ties his low as president, which he registered three times previously -- twice in August 2010 and once in October 2010.

Obama Job Approval at 41%, Tying His Low

Of course, the k00ks will keep telling us, these numbers are escalator up but..................

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

Away from this forum though, you know what's going on = these fcukkers are fcukkking miserable as shit, walking around with a red hot poker up the pooper.:2up::2up:

Forum List

Back