Legal weed on the Florida ballot in November. Huge political football down here.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I say make D-9 weed legal In the FREE STATE OF FLORIDA.

Trump and many other Pubs want weed illegal…..AS IT IS LISTED IN FEDERAL LEGAL STATUTES.

For those who do not know, in Florida, many strip malls have “Smoke Shops”. In these establishments, one can buy a variety of products with different THC STRAINS.

Delta 8 THC
Delta 9 THC (but only less than .3% by weight)
Delta 10 THC

THC- V
THC-A
HHC

A bunch more.

Delta 9 THC IS THE REAL SHIT.

Instead of LOOPHOLES IN THE FARM BILL, JUST LEGALIZE D9.

Taxes should be roughly 20%.

$19.99 for a 100MG chocolate bar with 10 pieces @ 10mg….$24.00 out the door.

We need 60% to pass. Lets go Florida! Lets get legal weed without a mental illness card. Why should I have to have depression and anxiety to consume real weed? Seems fucking retarded.

TELL ME AGAIN HOW I AM A MAGA CULTIST…

Last edited:

Trump and many other Pubs want weed illegal…..AS IT IS LISTED IN FEDERAL LEGAL STATUTES.

For those who do not know, in Florida, many strip malls have “Smoke Shops”. In these establishments, one can buy a variety of products with different THC STRAINS.

Delta 8 THC
Delta 9 THC
Delta 10 THC

THC- V
THC-A
HHC

A bunch more.

We need 60% to pass. Lets go Florida! Lets get legal weed without a mental illness card. Why should I have to have depression and anxiety to consume real weed? Seems fucking retarded.

There are two shops in my town... the line is out the door some days...

As an aside, DELTA 9 THC has a serving size of 10mg…one “dose” if you will.

For these altered strains to get around federal law, anywhere from 50-250 mg is considered a “dose”, making it so easy for NOOBS to over ingest and then they end up riding the dragon into a DMT type world.

JUST FUCKING MAKE D9 LEGAL…

Some people smuggle a bunch of gummies, flower, and chocolate back when I go to Denver every August to visit my cousin. :D :10: ;)

Pa. is watching a lot of dollars leaving the state for NY, New Jersey and Maryland so now a lot of our rural politicians are on board. They may be ignorant, but they understand $$.

I am going to campaign for the NETFLIX AND CHILL BILL.

MAKE D9 LEGAL IN FLORIDA FOR EVERYONE....NOT JUST CRAZY FUCKERS.

Delta 8 THC
Delta 9 THC
Delta 10 THC

THC- V
THC-A
HHC

A bunch more.

You're way too high~

Delta 8 THC
Delta 9 THC
Delta 10 THC

THC- V
THC-A
HHC

A bunch more.

I still imbibe from time to time. Have since the 60's.

I've known people that smoked to relax and I've known people who drink. The drinkers are all mostly dead. The smokers are mostly hanging in there.

The people who do nothing..... I don't get them anyway.

One of the dumbest things Republicans have ever done is to fight the legalization of Pot. It's stoopid. Beyond stupid.

THE dumbest thing they've ever done is try to stop abortion. Stupid. Seriously, seriously, seriously stupid. But their stance on Pot is close to the top.

Need a national referendum on that!
stupid idea. Not how our Country works. The States are the pre-eminent governing body for that purpose. You know, 'Laboratories of democracy' and all that?

No wonder you people fail so often

Shit, I keep forgetting I am in the MAGA cult.

Wait....I am allowed to have my own opinion on things, and still call myself MAGA??!!

WOW! AMAZING!

Shit, I keep forgetting I am in the MAGA cult.

Wait....I am allowed to have my own opinion on things, and still call myself MAGA??!!

WOW! AMAZING!
No, you are not allowed to have an opinion. Just like I'm a Russia-Supporter.

dimocraps are scum

I still imbibe from time to time. Have since the 60's.

I've known people that smoked to relax and I've known people who drink. The drinkers are all mostly dead. The smokers are mostly hanging in there.

The people who do nothing..... I don't get them anyway.

One of the dumbest things Republicans have ever done is to fight the legalization of Pot. It's stoopid. Beyond stupid.

THE dumbest thing they've ever done is try to stop abortion. Stupid. Seriously, seriously, seriously stupid. But their stance on Pot is close to the top.

That fucknut Sessions went after weed immediately. TONE DEAF AS FUCK.

Alcohol is SO much worse for you than weed. If you OVERWEED, you basically fall alseep. If you overdrink, you can eaily die. Also, the next day...HANGOVERS from booze are way worse than a little fog in the AM from weed. A nice run clears that up.

BUT I AM MAGA! I ONLY DO WHAT TRUMP TELLS ME TO DO!! ;)

No, you are not allowed to have an opinion. Just like I'm a Russia-Supporter.

dimocraps are scum

Yes, I want the Russia/Ukraine war to end....SO I LOVE PUTIN! DERP DERP DERP DERP

Dims are faggots. Like assholes who drive their loud Harleys down the street and think they cool. FAGGOTS.

Delta 8 THC
Delta 9 THC
Delta 10 THC

THC- V
THC-A
HHC

A bunch more.

Legal weed on the Florida ballot in November. Huge political football down here.​

Which really makes no sense given that there is a pill mill “pain clinic” at every interstate exit.

Legal weed on the Florida ballot in November. Huge political football down here.​

Which really makes no sense given that there is a pill mill “pain clinic” at every interstate exit.

All the more reason.

A far as danger goes:

Weed<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<than Pfizer Heroin.

Delta 8 THC
Delta 9 THC (but only less than .3% by weight)
Delta 10 THC

THC- V
THC-A
HHC

A bunch more.

Trump wants weed illegal? Really?

What a weird dude. :p

Forum List

Back