Obama Not Perfect But Better than What We have Had

Obama is down right ugly (as a person), divisive, cold, uncaring, preachy, and could give a shit less for those of us WHO DIDN'T vote for him.

HE IS THE WORST. and I lived through Jimma Carter.

27_2545284-35.jpg

pretty sure Team Obama wont be using the gay rainbow thing in 2012......................:up::fu:

Well........they could but not sure the message is going to resonate this time around...........

Image-HopeAndChange-s.jpg

Obama Not Perfect But Better than What We have Had
If much much more of the same is better, especially when change was promised..... Well. It actually isn't.

Premise fail.

ChangeMeter.gif

I like the health care bill and thought the stimulus was good. I think people give too much credit and too much blame to the President for the economy but i think Obama has been the least destructive.

The stimulus was supposed to keep unemployment under 8%. It's been above far longer.

All the stimulous was designed to do is pay back Obama donors for getting him elected. Everyone who paid attention and was honest about it realized that. And things have gotten worse since then.

And wait till the full provisions of Obamacare start. Couple that with the inflation we've been dealing with and you are going to have some angry people come 2012.

yes what has changed in the past 8 years? Thats right the strength of the U.S Dollar the defict, the national debt, The price of gas, the unemployment rate. no job growth in the private sector the use of Americas military to police the U.N. Agenda, Gitmo is still open, America's enemies even though obama has tried to be friend them still hate us. So what has changed?

Noithing the same old same old washington elite deviding the people R vs. D mentality.

But The Republicans didn't set the bar very high.

He has retarded the economy, prolonged wars, entered into another fiasco in Libya, broke every canpaign promise he made and committed the republic to bankrubptcy in the next decade.

The Reps were not brilliant, but this guy is a nut job.

Forum List

Back