Obama Not Perfect But Better than What We have Had

It is impossible to reach this conclusion.

The Obama ran against everything GWB did - He advertised Himself as "change" from the failed policies of GWB.

And so, what has The Obama done since taking office?
Continued, if not expanded, just about every one of those policies.

If GWB was a terrible President because of those policies, it is impossible to escape the conclusion that, The Obama, by continuing and expanding those polices, is worse.

Isn't that like saying that polio is better than aids?
no. would hillary have been better? maybe.
but it's not like any reasonable alternatives were or have been offered by the repubs?
Oh look!
My favorite fraud, offering aniother red herring in defense of her Secular Messiah!

you're really insecure, aren't you?

well, i guess i understand that given your ignorance and obvious lack of education. but you could go to school and work really, really hard and learn something so you won't be white trash all your life.

good luck.

:thup:

But The Republicans didn't set the bar very high.

nobody's perfect but what we need is some competence and obama doesn't have that.

and someone who will keep the divide from getting wider.....Bush divided this Country enough.....since this guy has been in it is now even worse.....the last two Presidents we have had, were and are, just stooges for the FAR Right and Left....LEADERSHIP ability means something, when you are supposed to be..... the LEADER....

LMAO!! By what measure do you make this spew? honestly can you qualify your statement .

Is it because of Obama's Record of:

Transparency .........Clearly not
Number of employed .....again clearly not
Number of nations he hasn't attacked....LOL guess not
Number of Homeless..... LOL yes he has quite the record of that
Our Nation Deficit.......Oh boy most definitely not

Did I miss anything?
s

nobody's perfect but what we need is some competence and obama doesn't have that.

and someone who will keep the divide from getting wider.....Bush divided this Country enough.....since this guy has been in it is now even worse.....the last two Presidents we have had, were and are, just stooges for the FAR Right and Left....LEADERSHIP ability means something, when you are supposed to be..... the LEADER....

obama hasn't been particularly divisive. he was elected with a particular belief system. the right was divisive about him from day 1 when rushbot said "i hope he fails".

at some point, don't you just have to not care what people like that say?

even now, the repubs took over congress. and what was the first thing they did? tried to allow hospitals to let women die rather than be given a life-saving abortion.

don't you think that's intended to be divisive? how about union busting?

Last edited:
Noithing the same old same old washington elite deviding the people R vs. D mentality.

right here in this forum....we see a few of those Elites Puppets perpetuating this divide....i dont want to mention any names.....but Dean is the biggest one from both sides going at this.....the bigger the divide.....the bigger his shit eating grin gets.....

Bush: one gitmo
Obama 2 Gitmos
Bush 2 Wars
Obama 4 wars
Bush: wealth
Obama: Poverty
Bush: 6.8% unemployment
Obama 10% perpetual unemployment

=

Partiot act continued
Drone attacks continued
Illegal wiretaps continued

Obama = 15 trillion in democrat debt

Obama is the worst fake Christian President ever

Isn't that like saying that polio is better than aids?

but it's not like any reasonable alternatives were or are being offered by the repubs?

i think Hillary Jill would be more of a leader than Obama......i can see her telling People on both sides to "sit down and shut the hell up.....im in charge here...not you.....got a problem with that".......:eusa_eh:....Obama(or Bush for that matter) i could not see even disagreeing with the Party Leaders.....for fear of being told the same thing......

obama hasn't been particularly divisive. he was elected with a particular belief system. the right was divisive about him from day 1 when rushbot said "i hope he fails".

even now, the repubs took over congress. and what was the first thing they did? tried to allow hospitals to let women die rather than be given a life-saving abortion.

wow, not only divisive, but a lie. tsk tsk

but it's not like any reasonable alternatives were or have been offered by the repubs?
Oh look!
My favorite fraud, offering aniother red herring in defense of her Secular Messiah!
you're really insecure, aren't you?
Says she who has to lie about her education and credentials.

well, i guess i understand that given your ignorance and obvious lack of education.
Says she who could not comprehend the difference between intermediate and strict scrutiny, even though she had just Googled both terms.

Note that none of this changes the fact that you're trying to defend your Messiah with, yet again, a red herring -- and, in fact, your pre-pubescent attacks on me are just ANOTHER red herring, offered in hope that the FIRST red herring would go w/o further notice.

Please - continue to self-sodomize your credibility as a sentient being.

:clap2:

Obama is nothing but Bush III. Fuck 'em

in certain ways.

but bush would have put more rightwingnuts on the court.

and bush would sign into law the bill that wants to let women die rather than give them an abortion.

and bush wouldn't have gotten rid of DADT.

so i guess if those things matter to you, they aren't the same.

in terms of the economics of it. i think obama definitely should have told them to piss off rather than renew the bush tax cuts. so in that regard, there are similarities. he also should be out of iraq and afghanistan. but at least with him, i think we'll be out at some point during his second term... same as nixon pulled our troops out of vietnam during *his* second term when it wouldn't affect his re-election.

Jill....i could care less what anyone on the radio thinks or says.......as far as i am concerned this guy has shown no leadership ability at all....unless you agree with him....then he is a great guy.....i was about 40-60 with Clinton....and yet when he talked i felt he was trying to reach out to me too....this guy.....he tells me ..."get out of the way....im talking to Dean,Truthmatters Zona......and others like them.....if you cant agree with me....go back inside and watch Dancing with the Stars".......LEADERSHIP and the ability to utilise it....means something........

in certain ways.

and bush would sign into law the bill that wants to let women die rather than give them an abortion.

in terms of the economics of it. i think obama definitely should have told them to piss off rather than renew the bush tax cuts. so in that regard, there are similarities. he also should be out of iraq and afghanistan. but at least with him, i think we'll be out at some point during his second term... same as nixon pulled our troops out of vietnam during *his* second term when it wouldn't affect his re-election.

Translation for non-Marxists:

"It is my right to kill my bastard babies with your wages!!!!"

Liberals are immoral ghouls

in certain ways.

Translation for non-Marxists:

"It is my right to kill my bastard babies with your wages!!!!"

Liberals are immoral ghouls

so women should be forced to die rather than have a pregnancy terminated?

i don't think anything even in your perverse version of scripture would require that, troll.

and i'm pretty fond of capitalism. just not nutbars like you. :thup:

Forum List

Back