Legal weed on the Florida ballot in November. Huge political football down here.

That fucknut Sessions went after weed immediately. TONE DEAF AS FUCK.

Alcohol is SO much worse for you than weed. If you OVERWEED, you basically fall alseep. If you overdrink, you can eaily die. Also, the next day...HANGOVERS from booze are way worse than a little fog in the AM from weed. A nice run clears that up.

BUT I AM MAGA! I ONLY DO WHAT TRUMP TELLS ME TO DO!! ;)
That jackass Biden could pick up the phone and take weed off of Schedule 1 in about 10 seconds.

BUT NO.

Because he's a jackass.

I say make D-9 weed legal In the FREE STATE OF FLORIDA.

Trump and many other Pubs want weed illegal…..AS IT IS LISTED IN FEDERAL LEGAL STATUTES.

For those who do not know, in Florida, many strip malls have “Smoke Shops”. In these establishments, one can buy a variety of products with different THC STRAINS.

Delta 8 THC
Delta 9 THC (but only less than .3% by weight)
Delta 10 THC

THC- V
THC-A
HHC

A bunch more.

Delta 9 THC IS THE REAL SHIT.

Instead of LOOPHOLES IN THE FARM BILL, JUST LEGALIZE D9.

Taxes should be roughly 20%.

$19.99 for a 100MG chocolate bar with 10 pieces @ 10mg….$24.00 out the door.

We need 60% to pass. Lets go Florida! Lets get legal weed without a mental illness card. Why should I have to have depression and anxiety to consume real weed? Seems fucking retarded.

TELL ME AGAIN HOW I AM A MAGA CULTIST…
It won't hurt my feelings if you guys pass it. I get to Florida fairly often, same as Colorado. I will be glad to enjoy it in your state, also.

stupid idea. Not how our Country works. The States are the pre-eminent governing body for that purpose. You know, 'Laboratories of democracy' and all that?

No wonder you people fail so often
Keeping it that way is backwards in the fast paced world and is a liability. Some issues need to be addressed quickly an not get mired in a dysfunctional Congress.

Trump and many other Pubs want weed illegal…..AS IT IS LISTED IN FEDERAL LEGAL STATUTES.

For those who do not know, in Florida, many strip malls have “Smoke Shops”. In these establishments, one can buy a variety of products with different THC STRAINS.

Delta 8 THC
Delta 10 THC

THC- V
THC-A
HHC

A bunch more.

We need 60% to pass. Lets go Florida! Lets get legal weed without a mental illness card. Why should I have to have depression and anxiety to consume real weed? Seems fucking retarded.

I disagree with Trump on the weed issue. It has proven to have positive benefits and as I have posted multiple times the DEA must reclassify their drug schedule. It is insanity to list Weed as MORE dangerous than Fentanyl. Big Pharma wants it that way so that is why it never changes.

Delta 8 THC
Delta 10 THC

THC- V
THC-A
HHC

A bunch more.

You had no reason to say anything about Trump but you did.

You had no reason to say anything about Trump but you did.

I pointed out that I disagree with Trump on this issue.

It is a FEDERAL LAW. I wanted Trump to change this law while in office.

Why is it I am not allowed to say anything about Trump?

Delta 8 THC
Delta 10 THC

THC- V
THC-A
HHC

A bunch more.

You're a MAGA cultist.

States should decide this issue. I see it the same as prohibition. Some people drink, some people smoke, some do neither. Why make it illegal to get caught with marijuana? Look what cigarettes do to people but people keep on smoking.

States should decide this issue. I see it the same as prohibition. Some people drink, some people smoke, some do neither. Why make it illegal to get caught with marijuana? Look what cigarettes do to people but people keep on smoking.
Legal or not. People have a right to not smell it. Skunk weed lingers and you can smell it as cars drive by you with the windows up. Decriminalizing it after all of these years is a solution also depending on the amount.

I pointed out that I disagree with Trump on this issue.

It is a FEDERAL LAW. I wanted Trump to change this law while in office.

Why is it I am not allowed to say anything about Trump?
Trump is a stupid old fuck he don't know Jack just like Biden.

Trump is a stupid old fuck he don't know Jack just like Biden.
1712271417207.jpeg

Forum List

Back