Obama must be saying, "See what I had to deal with?"

The Mullahs in Iran are laughing at us while they collect the billions of dollars we just handed over to them. That's what this was always about for them! They have no intentions of stopping their nuclear program and I think somewhere deep down inside...you know that!

Silly and blatantly partisan with no substance.....How EXACTLY do you know the Mullahs are "laughing at us"?
Second, those billions to Iran are NOT being handed back to them from us......That bullshit you picked up from FOX or Rush; that money is theirs which OTHER countries froze on bank accounts and regardless of what Obama does or does not do, those other countries (unless you're stating that we should declare war on them) WILL hand that money back to Iran.

This crap from you morons is strictly sore loser-ship. Live with it or wallow in your own bile.

Obama whines too much... He must be related to Rodney king.

Embrace the suck

Given the absolute chaos within the House republican caucus, is it really any wonder why Obama has decided that to get ANYTHING done, executive orders may be the only way forward?

Seriously, right wingers, would any of you finally admit that the House GOP membership has no clear intention of EVER sharing in their governing duties?

Oh if Barry were a member of the GOP you'd be screaming like a stuck pig.

Seriously left wingers, would any of you finally admit that the House DNC membership has no clear intention of EVER sharing in their governing duties.

I'm not the one sitting in the White House complaining his pussy hurts...

Complaining????? Obama was made by your inept tea party a UNILATERAL decision-maker.....
Actually, Obama should send the tea baggers a thank you note. LOL

Obama's not the second coming of Stalin, Hitler or anyone else, Nat.

take it up with your buddy, Kaz.....He's the one that made the comparison.

That's a mistake far too many conservatives make, Nat. They go over the top when they discuss Barack Obama. I don't. I simply see him for what he is...and for what he isn't. The truth is...we elected a man who isn't up to the job. He's not the devil...he's not Hitler...he's not evil. What he is...is overwhelmed. Barry essentially conned his way into the most powerful job on the planet. Once he got there? He doesn't have a clue what he's doing. The economy is a mystery to him. Foreign policy frustrates him. He likes giving speeches in front of adoring crowds. He likes flying around in Air Force One and hosting championship teams at the White House. Doing the hard work of being President...of building political consensus? He's never even attempted it.

I agree. He never wanted anything to do with the Reps in Congress. In fact he shut them completely out of everything he was doing in those first years.

He's a gifted public speaker but that just about all he is.

The Mullahs in Iran are laughing at us while they collect the billions of dollars we just handed over to them. That's what this was always about for them! They have no intentions of stopping their nuclear program and I think somewhere deep down inside...you know that!

Silly and blatantly partisan with no substance.....How EXACTLY do you know the Mullahs are "laughing at us"?
Second, those billions to Iran are NOT being handed back to them from us......That bullshit you picked up from FOX or Rush; that money is theirs which OTHER countries froze on bank accounts and regardless of what Obama does or does not do, those other countries (unless you're stating that we should declare war on them) WILL hand that money back to Iran.

This crap from you morons is strictly sore loser-ship. Live with it or wallow in your own bile.

So all the money is coming from OTHER countries, Nat? Is that what you're claiming? Do you not know that the majority of that money was frozen right here in the United States? The other countries are simply following our lead on this. The majority of them are doing so because they want cheap Iranian oil and are willing to do business with them despite Iran's trying to build a nuclear bomb. We're the country that doesn't need Iranian oil and because of that we SHOULD have been the country standing up to the Mullahs.

By the way, Nat? That last line sounds like something Ben Stiller's character would say in Dodgeball! Sore loser-ship? Really?

Of course the mullahs are laughing.

They see us as the Great Satan and anyone who thinks they will abide by any deal they make with the Great Satan is a few cards short of a full deck.

Oh Barry and Kerry can pat themselves on the back but from what I've been reading the "agreement" has already been singed by the Iranian Mullahs.

Guess who will get the last laugh? It sure won't be Barry, Kerry and the rest of the countries who pushed for this deal.

Yeah must be so tough to have your political opponents bend over and always give in to your will. Getting your way sucks

Given the absolute chaos within the House republican caucus, is it really any wonder why Obama has decided that to get ANYTHING done, executive orders may be the only way forward?

Seriously, right wingers, would any of you finally admit that the House GOP membership has no clear intention of EVER sharing in their governing duties?

They have no obligation to share anything. Frankly, I wish they'd block even more.

Go take a civics class kid.

They have no obligation to share anything. Frankly, I wish they'd block even more.

Actually, they CAN'T block even more.....They haven't done ANYTHING so "blocking" would actually be something.

If you really want to know why Iran (the once great Persian Empire) calls us the "great Satan"...you would need to stop listening to Fox and pick up an objective history book.....see what we did there under the CIA in the 1950s...See what kind of "leader: the Shah was.....See what BP Oil did there under our urging....

.....and, finally, see what Israel has unleashed in the region by HAVING over 300 nukes of her own.

The world isn't worried about Israel having nukes, Nat...but they're sure freaked out by the thought of Iran having them! Does it dawn on you why that is?

I'll give you a hint...nobody thinks the Israelis want to use their nukes but nobody is sure about Iran. When you're the largest exporter of terrorism in the world you're a pain in the ass to civilization...when you're the largest exporter of terrorism in the world and you have nuclear bombs then you're the biggest threat ever to civilization.

I'll give you a hint...nobody thinks the Israelis want to use their nukes but nobody is sure about Iran. When you're the largest exporter of terrorism in the world you're a pain in the ass to civilization...when you're the largest exporter of terrorism in the world and you have nuclear bombs then you're the biggest threat ever to civilization.

Stated like the moronic, typical uninformed American. It may someday dawn on you that what is labeled by right wingers as "exporter of terrorism" may ALSO apply to us and in the Iranian point of view, "terrorists" are equated to "freedom fighters."

Iran will have a nuke, regardless of who is president. As North Korea got her nukes under republicans, Iran will have hers. As Pakistan got her nukes under a republican administration, Iran will have hers.

Your ilk wants another war????? Go for it...vote for war-mongers and let slip the dogs of war....NOTHING short of that will stop Iran from developing her nukes.....Bitch and moan all you want and it will only be pissing in the wind.

Guess it's clear that the republicans are the cause of the gridlock . They can't compromise with themselves , what chance does Obama have wh them .

The cause of gridlock is the design of the Republic not the Republicans, you want to get rid of gridlock call a constitutional convention otherwise just get used to it and try to see the upside (at least they are passing fewer BAD laws than normal).

was it gridlock when barry rammed ocare down our throats?

Obamacare was his platform when he hit elected . Republicans wanted zero to do with it . Never came to the table with anything . It got voted in .

Now that the neocons run congress , they no longer have interest in repealing ! What's up wit dat ??

Forum List

Back