Obama Ends Syrian Rebel Training Program

Shouldn't have ever trained them in the first place. We should have stayed out of it. Our Government's meddling in Syria created ISIS. Now Russia and Iran are left cleaning up our awful mess.

Too bad Obama never studied history. Otherwise, he might have learned that paying others to fight your wars always turns out badly.

(From Hot Air)

Yeah because either Putin has killed all the rebels or they have converted to ISIS...

The 2 most notorious totally Fucked up Foreign Policy Statement of all time

Peace in our Lifetime

The 80's called, they want their foreign policy back

Shouldn't have ever trained them in the first place.

Whatcha mean? 5 guys , $50 million to train 'em, it's not like it was a complete waste of taxpayer money or anything......Compared to what the Federal Government normally does this program was a model of efficiency and smashing success.

Barry Bumbler and his gang that can't shoot straight fucks up another one. This has to be the most incompetent admin in U.S. history... they make the Bushies look good.

Whatcha mean? 5 guys , $50 million to train 'em, it's not like it was a complete waste of taxpayer money or anything......Compared to what the Federal Government normally does this program was a model of efficiency and smashing success.
First off...it was 500 million
Secondly.....Obama and his geniuses believed the Syrian Opposition forces were more interested in killing ISIS than they were in protecting their families from Assad....
It was a foolish, somewhat selfish thought process.

Thanks for the correction, that makes me feel even better about it, after all if the Feds aren't blowing at least a half a billion tax payers bucks on some fools errand then it isn't worth doing.

Secondly.....Obama and his geniuses believed the Syrian Opposition forces were more interested in killing ISIS than they were in protecting their families from Assad....
Damn, apparently I need to get my sarcasm amplification device serviced.

Too bad Obama never studied history. Otherwise, he might have learned that paying others to fight your wars always turns out badly.
We'll if you're gung-ho to shed blood for Muslims nobody is stopping you.
uh.....no offense......but I believe you are confused about something.
This situation refers to the US military training Syrian people to fight ISIS only......this has nothing to do with our assisting the Syrian opposition forces against assad. They are two mutually exclusive operations.
We strictly ended the training of Syrian men to fight ISIS on our behalf...we are still furnishing the Opposition forces with arms and equipment for their fight against Assad.

ISIS is able to recruit using SEX as payoff. They capture/enslave and make available for these animals. These recruits probably had little else to live for......why not. Go to rape room or keep one locked up somewhere. Go play soldier. Fun and games. Rape and pillage.......keep what you want. No one will stop you. Land O' Goshen it is like year 700 or something all over again?

Thanks for the correction, that makes me feel even better about it, after all if the Feds aren't blowing at least a half a billion tax payers bucks on some fools errand then it isn't worth doing.

wasn't meant as a criticism of your post. Sorry if it came across that way.

wasn't meant as a criticism of your post. Sorry if it came across that way.
All good Jarhead :)

We'll if you're gung-ho to shed blood for Muslims nobody is stopping you.
uh.....no offense......but I believe you are confused about something.
This situation refers to the US military training Syrian people to fight ISIS only......this has nothing to do with our assisting the Syrian opposition forces against assad. They are two mutually exclusive operations.
We strictly ended the training of Syrian men to fight ISIS on our behalf...we are still furnishing the Opposition forces with arms and equipment for their fight against Assad.

I am confused, who were you referring to when mentioning other people fighting for us?

Forum List

Back