Obama must be saying, "See what I had to deal with?"

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Mommy Mommy mean ol Republicans want me to act like a President and not a dictator!!!

Poor Republicans

They thingk that just because they block Congress from doing its job that the President must do the same

poor idiot left-wing losers; just because they voted FOR every bush policy then try to re-write history and deny it they think Republicans have to roll over for obama

Poor Republicans

They thingk that just because they block Congress from doing its job that the President must do the same

Well, it seems that for the tea partiers who have infiltrated the GOP and managed to get elected, their ONLY JOB, is to NOT DO THEIR JOBS

poor idiot left-wing losers; just because they voted FOR every bush policy then try to re-write history and deny it they think Republicans have to roll over for obama

Hey, the above moron actually (like Kevin McCarthy) managed to stumble into a "truth".........YES, dems. often went along with Bush's policies (that is the nature of compromise)....while tea baggers NEVER went along with any of Obama's policies........even when (as the passing of the ACA proves) the health reform was ORIGINALLY the idea of republicans.

H, the above moon actually (like Kevin McCarthy) managed to stumble into a "truth".........YES, dems. often went along with Bush's policies (that is the nature of compromise)....while tea baggers NEVER went along with Obama's policies........even when (as the passing of the ACA proves) the health reform was ORIGINALLY the idea of republicans.

you're just an idiot. you get no mileage for admitting what was easily provable, dems voted for nearly every single Bush policy; and of course that includes ALL the ones left-wing idiots whine about.

now the other thing you guys have trouble admitting is it isnt the role of the opposition Party to roll over and play dead for obama, no matter how much you whine his programs and ideas are just re-hashed Republican ideas.

Gay boy".......lol
What is it like to be grown with the mind of a fourteen year old?

yes, the nitwit, Kaz also lies to sprinkle posts by using the term "Holmes" as if that makes the moron, hip..........LOL

you're just an idiot. you get no mileage for admitting what was easily provable, dems voted for nearly every single Bush policy; and of course that includes ALL the ones left-wing idiots whine about.

now the other thing you guys have trouble admitting is it isnt the role of the opposition Party to roll over and play dead for obama, no matter how much you whine his programs and ideas are just re-hashed Republican ideas.

Tough for you to try to defend the indefensible.....

The GOP in congress may as well just stay home and not even show up.
They've done NOTHING...absolutely nothing......

Example????

Where is the REPLACEMENT for ACA?
Where is the REPLACEMENT for Obama's IMMIGRATION initiative?
Where is the BILL for "jobs, job jobs"?

Whether I like them or not doesn't change that it's Democrats who are the obstructionists

Whatever makes you feel better

Thanks gay boy, but your concern for my feelings is meaningless to me

"Gay boy".......lol
What is it like to be grown with the mind of a fourteen year old?

You're the one who started talking about feelings, gay boy. Just a tip, straight guys aren't really into talking about feelings, that may come in handy when you want to fit in. We tend not to like crying or holding hands either

Forum List

Back