Obama must be saying, "See what I had to deal with?"

I'll give you a hint...nobody thinks the Israelis want to use their nukes but nobody is sure about Iran. When you're the largest exporter of terrorism in the world you're a pain in the ass to civilization...when you're the largest exporter of terrorism in the world and you have nuclear bombs then you're the biggest threat ever to civilization.

Personally I don't think the biggest problem with Iran is that it is the "largest exporter of terrorism in the world", I think the greatest threat from a nuclear armed Iran is the fact that they have powerful individuals in their government that apparently believe it is there holy mission to bring about the "apocalypse" (12th Imam prophecy) so unlike other nuclear armed nations nuclear weapons to some Iranian officials don't represent a last resort to retaliate against existential threats, they represent a tool to carry out a religious imperative. :eek:

Things can get ugly when you overdose on religion

So you're admitting that the agreement that we just signed onto does absolutely nothing to stop Iran from building a nuke? But you're fine with them having one...

Guess it's clear that the republicans are the cause of the gridlock . They can't compromise with themselves , what chance does Obama have wh them .

The cause of gridlock is the design of the Republic not the Republicans, you want to get rid of gridlock call a constitutional convention otherwise just get used to it and try to see the upside (at least they are passing fewer BAD laws than normal).

was it gridlock when barry rammed ocare down our throats?

Obamacare was his platform when he hit elected . Republicans wanted zero to do with it . Never came to the table with anything . It got voted in .

Now that the neocons run congress , they no longer have interest in repealing ! What's up wit dat ??

Bullshit.
The Reps were never ALLOWED to have input on Obamacare. The new most transparent administration in history did the whole thing behind closed door.

The whole thing was done entirely by the Dems. The Dems who saddled the taxpayers with another entitlement that only some will have to pay for.

Yup. They had the taxpayers best interests at heart. NOT

So you're admitting that the agreement that we just signed onto does absolutely nothing to stop Iran from building a nuke? But you're fine with them having one...

Don't hold your breath for that admission OS.

He's an Obamabot that can't see the forrest for the trees.

He doesn't see the agreement isn't worth the paper its written on. Iran will never abide by any agreement that would limit their quest for a nuke.

You see it. I see it but Nat will never see it.

You have an idiot like Claudette who...having only half a brain....goes around placing smiling faces on all the posts she hardly can read, never mind comprehend.....Congratulations right wingers on your party.

But, putting the idiot aside......be mindful of this if you want to start a war with Iran:

Iran is almost FOUR times the size of Iraq
Iran has a Navy AND Air force
Iran has both China and Russia to back her up

Want to stop Iran from getting a nuke???? Be prepared to start a war and invasion. Estimated US losses:
About 45,000, 200,000 injured and a 5 trillion dollar debt.

Have fun, right wingers (now the moron Claudette will put a funny face on this posts also, but who gives a crap.)

Bullshit.
The Reps were never ALLOWED to have input on Obamacare. The new most transparent administration in history did the whole thing behind closed door.

Hey nitwit, Obamacare as you call it, WAS WHOLLY TAKEN from the right wing Heritage Foundation.

He doesn't see the agreement isn't worth the paper its written on. Iran will never abide by any agreement that would limit their quest for a nuke.

You see it. I see it but Nat will never see it.

NO, moron, I FULLY see it.....If you could read, I clearly stated that Iran WILL have a nuke...and here are your choices.....ready......:

a. Start a war with Iran......OR

b. Stomp your feet, whine, bitch, moan and fester in your hatred....

CHOOSE !!!!

Nuke power doesn't = nuke bomb.

Don't forget we ain't the only country involved wh this deal . The whole world has an interest in it .

We don't need to go to war to stop them, but we don't need to make deals to help them either.

Where exactly is it written that we are the arbiters of what another sovereign country does or does not do???

Exactly how many Iranians were among the bastard terrorists of 9-11?

No, idiot. I was responding to an actual point, which you cut

See. Kaz, there IS someone out there giving you a "thank you"...Must be someone else sharing that cell bloc with you in that concentration camp...where, that Obama whom you likened to Stalin, Hitler, and, of course, the booggey man, has placed you for "crimes against the state."

(I certainly hope you don't breed, Kaz.)

Yes, thinking is a threat to your whole dependency way of life, I imagine that is scary to you

It's not the Republicans job to do what Obama tells them to and not doing what he tells them to is not not doing their job.

Obama's a despot, you're pathetic. When Democrats didn't do what W wanted you said that was their right, they were elected. now republicans have no rights.

The tyranny you are supporting is a double edged sword
It is Republicans job to do what they were elected to do.....govern
Given the tendency to want to block government

Looks like Obama is the only game in town

By the way....the Dems did do what W wanted them to do

yeah...

With Republicans squandering their short term control of Congress, these two years will be remembered more for what Obama did than what Republicans did

Oh, I agree with that completely, Winger! These years WILL be remembered for what Barry did! They'll be remembered for the passage of ObamaCare which is awful legislation cobbled together and passed hurriedly before the people's voice could be heard...they'll be remembered for the Obama doctrine of "Leading from behind" that allowed ISIS to become a power in the Middle East...they'll be remembered for the Iran nuclear deal that allowed a terrorist nation to obtain the bomb...and they'll be remembered for the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history!
I fully understand that to conservatives, these years will be looked upon in horror. But when our history is written, Obamacare will be a major milestone as will the emergence of gay rights, recognition of Cuba, Iran nuclear treaty and international environmental agreements

The role of Conservatives in trying to block each of these initiatives will also be noted

I'll let you discuss with conservatives what they think

You have an idiot like Claudette who...having only half a brain....goes around placing smiling faces on all the posts she hardly can read, never mind comprehend.....Congratulations right wingers on your party.

But, putting the idiot aside......be mindful of this if you want to start a war with Iran:

Want to stop Iran from getting a nuke???? Be prepared to start a war and invasion. Estimated US losses:

Have fun, right wingers (now the moron Claudette will put a funny face on this posts also, but who gives a crap.)

Talk about an idiot. Hell. You don't even have half a brain.

Speaking of those smiley faces. You put quite a few out there as well.

Have fun left wingers (now the moron Nat will put a funny face on this posts also, but who gives a crap) Not me you idiot.

Oh and Iran won't abide by any agreement it makes. Hell. I've read they are already not living up to the agreement. Wonder if Barry and Kerry will go to Iran to demand that they do??

Last edited:

Have fun left wingers (now the moron Nat will put a funny face on this posts also, but who gives a crap) Not me you idiot.

Oh and Iran won't abide by any agreement it makes. Hell. I've read they are already not living up to the agreement. Wonder if Barry and Kerry will go to Iran to demand that they do??
And here's yet another example of the childish idiocy from the right the president's been compelled to deal with.

And here's yet another example of the childish idiocy from the right the president's been compelled to deal with.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Gee. Wonder what idiocy Bush had to put up with? Bet it beats what you say Barry has to put up with.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Mommy Mommy mean ol Republicans want me to act like a President and not a dictator!!!

how else are Republicans supposed to deal with a petty, petulant BOY who blames all his failures on others??

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Mommy Mommy mean ol Republicans want me to act like a President and not a dictator!!!

Poor Republicans

They think that just because they block Congress from doing its job that the President must do the same

Last edited:

Forum List

Back