Obama must be saying, "See what I had to deal with?"

Yeah, screw that whole Constitution thing! Why worry about the people's elected representatives! Because as we all know...the Founding Fathers set things up the way they did so we could have another King to replace the one we revolted against! They gave the President UNLIMITED POWERS!!! Oh wait...no they didn't! They divided power between three branches of government so we wouldn't have to worry about someone declaring themselves absolute ruler! As a supposed "Constitutional scholar" this is actually Barack Obama's worst hour!
The people's elected representatives are unwilling to to their job. The founders never expected such a worthless bunch of Congressmen

If you think the President is exceeding his executive powers...take him to court

Obama still has another year to go

It's not the Republicans job to do what Obama tells them to and not doing what he tells them to is not not doing their job.

Obama's a despot, you're pathetic. When Democrats didn't do what W wanted you said that was their right, they were elected. now republicans have no rights.

The tyranny you are supporting is a double edged sword
It is Republicans job to do what they were elected to do.....govern
Given the tendency to want to block government

Looks like Obama is the only game in town

By the way....the Dems did do what W wanted them to do

yeah...

With Republicans squandering their short term control of Congress, these two years will be remembered more for what Obama did than what Republicans did

Hitler, Stalin, Mao, they all could say the same thing

The people's elected representatives are unwilling to to their job. The founders never expected such a worthless bunch of Congressmen

If you think the President is exceeding his executive powers...take him to court

It's not the Republicans job to do what Obama tells them to and not doing what he tells them to is not not doing their job.

Obama's a despot, you're pathetic. When Democrats didn't do what W wanted you said that was their right, they were elected. now republicans have no rights.

yeah...

With Republicans squandering their short term control of Congress, these two years will be remembered more for what Obama did than what Republicans did

TWO POINT VIOLATION

You left off Pol Pot

Last edited:

yeah...

TWO POINT VIOLATION

You left off Pol Pot
He was small time

upload_2015-10-12_9-41-7.jpeg

politifact%2Fphotos%2FFilibuster_charts.jpg

republican-filibuster-poop.jpg

Republicans for years nominated appointments who were way left because the Senate was Democrat and wouldn't confirm conservatives Just on the SCOTUS, Powell, Kennedy, Souter for example.

Obama goes ahead and nominates leftist whack jobs and still gets most of them through.

That cartoon is apples and oranges

No, it's Apples to apples. You just don't like them apples.

Republicans for years nominated appointments who were way left because the Senate was Democrat and wouldn't confirm conservatives Just on the SCOTUS, Powell, Kennedy, Souter for example.

Obama goes ahead and nominates leftist whack jobs and still gets most of them through.

Whether I like them or not doesn't change that it's Democrats who are the obstructionists

Poor, dumb as a can of dried paint, Kaz......This idiot is typing his responses from some concentration camp where that nasty Obama has placed his sorry hide. Right, moron?

Whether I like them or not doesn't change that it's Democrats who are the obstructionists

Whatever makes you feel better.

Yeah, screw that whole Constitution thing! Why worry about the people's elected representatives! Because as we all know...the Founding Fathers set things up the way they did so we could have another King to replace the one we revolted against! They gave the President UNLIMITED POWERS!!! Oh wait...no they didn't! They divided power between three branches of government so we wouldn't have to worry about someone declaring themselves absolute ruler! As a supposed "Constitutional scholar" this is actually Barack Obama's worst hour!

yeah...

Oh, I agree with that completely, Winger! These years WILL be remembered for what Barry did! They'll be remembered for the passage of ObamaCare which is awful legislation cobbled together and passed hurriedly before the people's voice could be heard...they'll be remembered for the Obama doctrine of "Leading from behind" that allowed ISIS to become a power in the Middle East...they'll be remembered for the Iran nuclear deal that allowed a terrorist nation to obtain the bomb...and they'll be remembered for the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history!

No, idiot. I was responding to an actual point, which you cut

See. Kaz, there IS someone out there giving you a "thank you"...Must be someone else sharing that cell bloc with you in that concentration camp...where, that Obama whom you likened to Stalin, Hitler, and, of course, the booggey man, has placed you for "crimes against the state."

(I certainly hope you don't breed, Kaz.)

Obama's not the second coming of Stalin, Hitler or anyone else, Nat...he's simply an empty suit sitting in the Oval Office completely overwhelmed by the job he holds. He hasn't had an economic policy to stimulate the economy in years! His foreign policy is "Leading from Behind" which is another way of saying "I don't know what to do so I'm going to let you lead!"

Barack Obama isn't the "Devil"...he's Chauncey Gardener with a tan and a teleprompter.

yeah...

Oh, I agree with that completely, Winger! These years WILL be remembered for what Barry did! They'll be remembered for the passage of ObamaCare which is awful legislation cobbled together and passed hurriedly before the people's voice could be heard...they'll be remembered for the Obama doctrine of "Leading from behind" that allowed ISIS to become a power in the Middle East...they'll be remembered for the Iran nuclear deal that allowed a terrorist nation to obtain the bomb...and they'll be remembered for the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history!
I fully understand that to conservatives, these years will be looked upon in horror. But when our history is written, Obamacare will be a major milestone as will the emergence of gay rights, recognition of Cuba, Iran nuclear treaty and international environmental agreements

The role of Conservatives in trying to block each of these initiatives will also be noted

yeah...

I fully understand that to conservatives, these years will be looked upon in horror. But when our history is written, Obamacare will be a major milestone as will the emergence of gay rights, recognition of Cuba, Iran nuclear treaty and international environmental agreements

The role of Conservatives in trying to block each of these initiatives will also be noted

I'm perfectly comfortable with the GOP going down in history as trying to block the Iranian nuclear treaty, Winger. Giving the world's foremost sponsor of terrorism the bomb isn't an initiative that I'd want my name on.

yeah...

I'm perfectly comfortable with the GOP going down in history as trying to block the Iranian nuclear treaty, Winger. Giving the world's foremost sponsor of terrorism the bomb isn't an initiative that I'd want my name on.

As usual its Republicans against the world

U.S., Germany, France, Russia, China UK support the initiative.......Republicans predict the end of the world

U.S., Germany, France, Russia, China UK support the initiative.......Republicans predict the end of the world

It's a terrible agreement forged by naive people who believe Iran will for some reason stop being who they've been for the past forty years.

The Mullahs in Iran are laughing at us while they collect the billions of dollars we just handed over to them. That's what this was always about for them! They have no intentions of stopping their nuclear program and I think somewhere deep down inside...you know that!

It's a terrible agreement forged by naive people who believe Iran will for some reason stop being who they've been for the past forty years.

Once again it is only Republicans who see the truth while the rest of the world sees differently

Reminds me of Iraq and WMDs.......more conservative fear mongering

Forum List

Back