Obama: 'lipstick On A Pig, Still A Pig'

This is pathetic drivel fromt the right. The phrase is a common on to describe trying to make something look better than it is. He was talking about McCain's so called change policies.

McCain said the same fucking thing in 1993 about Hilary's policies.

You guys don't have anything substantive to argue, so go with pigs and lipstick.

Pathetic.

You are desperate, that's why he took a good looking female far right conservative to back up his sagging everything.:eusa_clap:

that phrase is as old as dirt.

and IMO Palin opened herself up for the remark. She compared herself to a dog that most families wouldn't let in their homes because they are dangerous and deadly.

Palin and the Cons need to grow a pair and stop being freakin whiners.

FYI the American Staffordshire terrier AKA pit bull is not a deadly dangerous dog. When properly bred and raised a pit bull is one of the most loving and affectionate dogs you could ever own.

The problem is the moronic assholes that have corrupted the breed.

But you're wrong----I CAN do it and I have done it ---with lots of folks here !

I think you've lived with so much abuse that you're fragile.

:lol: fragile? me? that's hysterical quite honestly. I can be vicious under the right circumstance. however, I read the rules when I joined this board and I believe it specifically said no personal attacks on other posters.

If that rule isn't enforced then okay...I'll play along too... I just find it shows a certain lack of intelligence to not be able to present your POV without insulting others.

but never mistake me for some weak and fragile woman who can't handle it here.

FYI the American Staffordshire terrier AKA pit bull is not a deadly dangerous dog. When properly bred and raised a pit bull is one of the most loving and affectionate dogs you could ever own.

The problem is the moronic assholes that have corrupted the breed.

I realize that skull and you can turn any dog into a killer....

however, Palin choose to compare herself to a dog whose REPUTATION is that of a killer and who is a killer under the right circumstances....

I realize that skull and you can turn any dog into a killer....

however, Palin choose to compare herself to a dog whose REPUTATION is that of a killer and who is a killer under the right circumstances....

palin chose to compare herself to a loyal loving animal that will protect it's owner at all costs.

I note in the abve video, they very carefully arranged it such that they implied Obama was talking about Palin.

Except if the transcripts I';ve read are accurate, he was talking about McCains health care policy.

More Republicn spin.

Desperate to frame the discussion to anything but the actual policies these guys are.

skull the american stafford.....which peedee from the little rascals was...is not the same dog..call the american pit bull...two separate breeds....

note: the pit bull holds the #1 place....on breeds that have fatal bites. I own a doberman. I am very aware of the no breed lists etc...and fight them.
several of my friends have great pits but they are like any strong dog...dont leave them around kids...and have them fixed.

the little clutch puppy may snap a lot and bite ...but what do you have...at worse broken skin on the finger...where as the first bite from a large strong breed is major bite. Most dogs most be trained to bite, it is not natural to most breeds.

now about the thread...

obama simply borrowed what mccain said about hillary....o where was the outrage then?

Another thing about this comment by Obama... If you listen to the audience applause afterwards... Obama knew exactly what he was doing... and so did everyone else... He's the same ole politician that he is claiming to change....

Another thing about this comment by Obama... If you listen to the audience applause afterwards... Obama knew exactly what he was doing... and so did everyone else... He's the same ole politician that he is claiming to change....

you mean like the pitbull in lipstick...

you guys need to toughen up. your pitbull's a whining wimp...

whaaaaaaaaa... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... they hurt my feewings.... whhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Interestingly enough, it seems that everything the GOP is accusing the dems of, are the very things that they do themselves!

I especially remember the Paris/Brittney attack ads, which when they backfired, McInsane tried to pass off as "jokes".

Yep.....the GOP has gotten pretty pathetic as of late.

That's your right wing interpretation. I heard the remark and applause and I focused on the fact of no frigging policy change, just some frigging lipstick.

How about the lie of tell them no to the bridge to nowhere?

Does that count? How about McCain saying she sold the plane on Ebay? does that count.

Right now the right is spreading as many lies as possible, because they know the right believe automatically and the masses don't read to check them out.

That's your right wing interpretation. I heard the remark and applause and I focused on the fact of no frigging policy change, just some frigging lipstick.

How about the lie of tell them no to the bridge to nowhere?

Does that count? How about McCain saying she sold the plane on Ebay? does that count.

Right now the right is spreading as many lies as possible, because they know the right believe automatically and the masses don't read to check them out.

1) It is a logical interpretation to show that Obama is not the 'different politician' he has tried to sell himself as
2) She did say no to the bridge. She learned a valuable lesson about earmarks when finding out about the funding for the bride and after being put into the situation she made the right decision.
3) Palin said she put the plane on EBay.. there was no lie

It is you that spews forth the typical liberal slogans that are about as baseless as they come

Forum List

Back