Obama: 'lipstick On A Pig, Still A Pig'

Pit bulls are most definitely not dangerous and deadly - unless they get some idiot Democrat guardian who doesn't socialize them correctly.

:lol: it's usually redneck who own pitbulls ninja and everyone knows that most rednecks are republicans... nice try though..

and pitbills are inherently dangerous, it's in the nature to attack. that's why some countries and even some states have completely outlawed them.

that phrase is as old as dirt.

and IMO Palin opened herself up for the remark. She compared herself to a dog that most families wouldn't let in their homes because they are dangerous and deadly.

Palin and the Cons need to grow a pair and stop being freakin whiners.

Ya---Palin was asking for it. That's why he did it to her ! :doubt:

Pit bulls are most definitely not dangerous and deadly - unless they get some idiot Democrat guardian who doesn't socialize them correctly.

First off Nancy Ninja, it's not the "idiot Democrat guardians" who don't socialize them, it's people that belong to that underground thug society called "gangstas". And....for the record, they ARE dangerous. Matter of fact, their being dangerous is what brought them into domestic existence. They used to be hunting dogs.

And by the way douche, can you please explain what this unreasonable thing is about you and Democrats? And.....before you ever call me a lib, dem, or whatever, you should know that I'm an independent, and for the record, Bush Jr. has done more to fuck up this country than anyone in history.

McCain is more of the same. You do realize that he voted AGAINST the veterans last year? As a 20 year Navy man, I kinda think that he should have voted with them. I really don't give a rat's piss about his service, yeah....I get it.....he's a hero. But......would a REAL hero get shot down 5 TIMES over enemy territory? I kinda think that the definition of hero is someone who does the mission and COMES BACK.

As far as the bitch Palen? Well.....first let me preface this with the fact that I'm calling her a bitch because (1) she's female, and (2) because she is the one calling herself a pitbull, so therefore, she's a bitch.

The Bitch hasn't been vetted, and now, McInsane is trying to keep her from having any kind of hard time by stating that everytime someone attacks her, it's unfair, sexist and mean. Why can't we talk about her religion? Everyone crawled up Obama's ass when he started. Why can't we talk about her governorship of Alaska? She is running for the second most powerful job in existence in America. I think it's because she's been with her hand in the cookie jar and doesn't want to get caught (at least not until after November) so that she can get elected.

Nope.......sorry........McSame is an idiot (and I grudgingly acknowledge his service in the Navy, almost makes me ashamed to be a sailor), Palin is a bitch who is only good at one liners and backstabbing.

DO NOT VOTE REPUGNICAN!
:cuckoo:

Ya---Palin was asking for it. That's why he did it to her ! :doubt:

did what to her dillo? used a phrase that's been around forever?

I know these examples won't mean anything to the faux outraged cons but I find it pretty hysterical that anyone would make a big deal out of a phrase that's been around as long as this one:

:badgrin: this chick is a con too:

Fetching Jen: Lipstick On A Pig

^^^ do you suppose she was referring to Hillary?

Lipstick on a Pig, Torie Clarke, Book - Barnes & Noble

FUCK EVEN MCCAIN USED THE PHRASE IN OCT 2007

Palin Camp Takes Umbrage at 'Lipstick on a Pig' Comment | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

Reporters quickly unearthed evidence that Obama had said the same thing about Iraq policy, pointing to a reference the Illinois senator made last year: "George Bush has given a mission to General Petraeus, and he has done his best to try to figure out how to put lipstick on a pig."

Later, it turned out that McCain himself used the phrase more than once, including last year, when he was talking about Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton's 1990s health care plan.

He said last October, "I think they put some lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig."

Speaking about opponents of President Bush's Iraq strategy last year, McCain criticized their reasoning.

"It gets down to whether you support what is being done in this new strategy or you don't," McCain said. "You can put lipstick on a pig. It's still a pig, in my view."

so yeah, this fake outrage would be pretty hysterical if it weren't so damn pathetic.

Last edited:
you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you

Pitbulls are not dangerous.

Hey, don't be mad at me because your boy Obammy made a gaffe that could end up costing him the election.

I wasn't the one who basically said that vaginas smell like fish on NATIONAL FUCKING TELEVISION :cuckoo: :rofl:

By the way, which member of the Village People do you most closely identify with? The biker, or the sailor?

Come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if the fish comment was supposed to be some sexual innuendo - like a reference to a woman's scent.

:clap2: :lol: :lol:

I believe you are right. Too funny. That's EXACTLY what they meant!

Last edited:
I really hope the Repubs run with this...

Then they can unearth how often this phrase has been used by McCain himself and in the conservative world in general

Hey, don't be mad at me because your boy Obammy made a gaffe that could end up costing him the election.

I wasn't the one who basically said that vaginas smell like fish on NATIONAL FUCKING TELEVISION :cuckoo: :rofl:

By the way, which member of the Village People do you most closely identify with? The biker, or the sailor?

A gaffe?? Only in the minds of the pathetic and pretend outraged right wingers. Anyone normal thinks it was just fine...

If your girl can't handle the big leagues a) she should have kept her snarky little comments to herself and stayed out of the race.

Otherwise, you wimps just have to man up.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if the fish comment was supposed to be some sexual innuendo - like a reference to a woman's scent.

Wouldn't put that past a Democrat, at any rate.

I like where you are going with this ...

A gaffe?? Only in the minds of the pathetic and pretend outraged right wingers. Anyone normal thinks it was just fine...

If your girl can't handle the big leagues a) she should have kept her snarky little comments to herself and stayed out of the race.

Otherwise, you wimps just have to man up.

Another reference to liberals being normal---I may have to drag out the Code Pink file or the San Fransico Parade.
So true, Jillian--If that little woman can't play with men she outta go home.

This thread should be titled "Irony 101".

A bunch of Two time-Bush voting, McCain voters complaining about non-existent sexism in an Obama riff.....

...while they will be voting for a guy that called his wife a C*nt, made jokes about rape, and called the 13 year old Chelsea Clinton so ugly that her parents must have been Janet Reno and Hillary Clinton.

I think these people would wholeheartedly disagree with you

Pit Bull Attacks Grandmother And Child | TriCities

I think of the Repubs want to play that game it will certainly backfire on them. McCain himself has used the phrase several times.

and since you guys are always whining about the liberal media do you think they'll let that little fact slip by? I wouldn't count on it.

I think what is going to backfire is all this whining going on by Palin and McCain. She's yet to face any kind of actual questions. People are gonna start to wonder why not?

If she's ready to be President she should be ready to answer some tough questions and she also shouldn't get her knickers in a twist at every little comment.

Forum List

Back