Classic Lies from the Left on Palin...

Discussion in 'Congress' started by PubliusInfinitum, Sep 9, 2008.

1. PubliusInfinitum

PubliusInfinitum BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    The below paragraph is a Salon.con article that is classic evidence of the left's desperation... Advancing long discredited lies as fact and doing os knowing that they are passing along lies, which makes them liars... what's even more pathetic is how they can't even muster original humor, ripping off Governor Palin's jokes...

Now this is what the left thinks of as mainstream media... The left is hysterical as they watch what was a sure bet only a few short weeks ago, slip away, with every attempt to splash it back forcing it farther out to sea...

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
  2. Article 15

Article 15 Dr. House slayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,859
    http://www.usmessageboard.com/774557-post56.html

:rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
  3. Chris

Chris Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,089
    How many interviews has Palin done?

4. Haro

Haro Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    I do not even know where to begin in reply to this topic. First, that sounds more like an editorial than actual artical. If you want to say the opinion of one Obama supporter reflects the opinions of the rest, you can also argue that a radical Islamic suicide bomber would represent the values of the rest of the Islamic religion. Second, there is no way McCain will win anyway. he republican party is the desarate party in this election. In all of her speeches at the RNC, we learn no more of Palin than the fact that she is an angry hockey mom. I beg for someone to show me the logic in supporting McCain or Palin.

5. Chris

Chris Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,089
    There is no logic for supporting McCain or Palin.

6. PubliusInfinitum

PubliusInfinitum BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    Hey great irrelevant question... and allow me to return that one with "What color is the sky for someone that's neverseen it?"

7. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Sure there is. Logical thinkers support the candidates who seem most likely to encourage economic growth, bring stability, safety and growth back to the US. Those people will choose McCain/Palin.

Leftwing nutjobs, who don't think the US is worth its weight in shit, who could care less if people starve and freeze because they can't afford food and oil, and who care more about the dirt under their feet than the US, and who don't distinguish between lies and the truth, evil and good, will choose Obama/Biden

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  8. PubliusInfinitum

PubliusInfinitum BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    Well I'd say that one Leftist writing in a nationally touted Website is pretty much the same as a Islamic Homicide bomber... clearly they're both leftists seeking to change public opinion through morally invalid means, sue to their impotence to do otherwise...

Well we learned that she understands valid principle, has a strong record of governing from it and isn't intimidated by Marxists, Anarchists, Fascists or any other form of sub-species... That's all I needed and before she came to the ticket, it was nip and tuck as to who I would vote for... I suppose the best word to describe my feelings on this election before Governor Palin came on the scene would be: Ambivalence.

McCain and Hussein aren't that far apart ideologically... They're both fascists, Hussein leaning left and McCain right. McCain however was NOT going to win because he could never have gotten the Americans to vote for him, so he needed to bring an American to the ticket which is what he did. At this point it is over... Palin will sit out a four year McCain presidency and take office in 2012 on a platform of Constitutional Americanism...

Now don't let if get ya down... you people can enjoy the fruits of a growing economy and won't that be nice?

9. PubliusInfinitum

PubliusInfinitum BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    Well said...

10. Haro

Haro Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    I am glad you see you fellow Americans in such a way. I am tryingto be polite in all of this and you are splitting the world into "Good and Death Eaters" as it were. There are extremeists in both parties (pinko commies and right wing nut jobs alike, watch 'This Land' on jibjab dot com), but I do not think anyone in this country thinks it is worth nothing. I am proud to be an American and I support Obama. I assume you listen to Bush's scare tactics in his reelections.

Now aobut the poor dying, Obama wants to lower middle class taxes and raise corperate tax, but McCain wants to lower the corperate tax fro 35 to 25 percent. (See cnn dot com and go to elections hten issues them economic stimulus because i cant do links yet) Taking from the poor and giving to the rich. Also, in the future, please use some facts in your arguements, that would better help to explain to me than angry ranting.