Obama: 'lipstick On A Pig, Still A Pig'

I'm telling you.. By MID OCTOBER Sarah Palin will be the next Hariet Miers.

So she spoke at the GOP convention. wow. profound. So the GOP can cry sexist wolf over a statement that is CLEARLY referencing mcciain's "change" policy. wow. profound. It's a testement to Mccain's desperation that he is walking the same predictable path that was obvious as hell the day he announced his VP.

I'm telling you.. By MID OCTOBER Sarah Palin will be the next Hariet Miers.

So she spoke at the GOP convention. wow. profound. So the GOP can cry sexist wolf over a statement that is CLEARLY referencing mcciain's "change" policy. wow. profound. It's a testement to Mccain's desperation that he is walking the same predictable path that was obvious as hell the day he announced his VP.
He's got no choice. Haven't you noticed how he's afraid to go anywhere without Palin these days? No one would show up.

"Obama's campaign has accused the GOP camp of engaging in a "pathetic attempt to play the gender card." In an e-mail to reporters Wednesday, the campaign noted two other instances of McCain using the phrase "lipstick on a pig" and its use by other Republicans such as House Minority Leader John Boehner and Arizona Sen. Jon Kyl."

So if everytime Democrats say anything about Palin it is sexist, so wouldn't that mean every time republicans say something about Obama that would mean it is racist! Stop whinning!

"

"Obama's campaign has accused the GOP camp of engaging in a "pathetic attempt to play the gender card." In an e-mail to reporters Wednesday, the campaign noted two other instances of McCain using the phrase "lipstick on a pig" and its use by other Republicans such as House Minority Leader John Boehner and Arizona Sen. Jon Kyl."

So if everytime Democrats say anything about Palin it is sexist, so wouldn't that mean every time republicans say something about Obama that would mean it is racist! Stop whinning!

"

hell no----thats the fun part about having tokens on both tickets !!

"

It is this:

$toxic lipstick.jpg

Palin is a pig, just like George Bush, Dick Chaney, Tom Delay, Boehner, Abramoff, McCain, all the Lobbyists they work with, Romney, Rudy, Fred Thomson, Huckabee, Ann Coulter, O'Reilly, Rush, Hannity, Glen Beck, Rumsfeld, Libby, Alberto Gonzales, Dana Perino, Condy Rice, Ken Blackwell, Katherine Harris, Mark Foley, Vetter, Larry Craig, General Betrayus, etc.

Sure, it doesn't have anything to do with Palin... and Obama claims McCain is lying... same ole politics of no change for Obama.

Official Democrat website: Palin pick 'lipstick on a pig'

I agree that Obama is using more traditional politicking. But, the change he plans to bring is policy change:

Here's the change he has said:

Obama said he would stop giving tax breaks to corporations "that ship jobs overseas" and give them instead to companies that create jobs in the United States.

He said he would eliminate capital gains for small businesses and the start-ups that create high-wage, high-tech jobs and would cut taxes for 95 percent of all working families.

Regarding energy, "in 10 years, we will finally end our dependence on oil from the Middle East," he said. He said he'd invest $150 billion over the next decade in affordable, renewable energy sources of energy.

Obama said he would invest in "world-class" education because "it will take nothing less to compete in the global economy." But, he said, parents also must take responsibility for the raising of their children.

He pledged "affordable, accessible healthcare for every single American."

"And now is the time to keep the promise of equal pay for an equal day's work, because I want my daughters to have exact same opportunities as your sons," he said.

Obama said he would "never hesitate to defend this nation," but would deploy troops with a clear mission and a commitment and provide the needed equipment and the "care and benefits they deserve when they come home."

He promised to end the war in Iraq responsibly and "finish the fight" against al-Qaida and Taliban in Afghanistan, as well as renew "tough, direct diplomacy" on nuclear weapons proliferation or aggression.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2008/08/28/Obama_outlines_platform_of_change/UPI-96141219979046/

On the other hand, McCain says he is for change, but he hasn't outlined what that change is. He seems to be against pork, but his record is confusing. He says he will 'take on washington' but doesn't say how. And, it's clear his maverick status has eroded in the past ~5 years.

Last edited:
hell no----thats the fun part about having tokens on both tickets !!

except Obama can't REALLY be called a token since he was ELECTED to be the nominee....

Palin was chosen as a political ploy...it's working FOR NOW....

but don't to excited...the debates are coming and you can bet there are gonna be some really great questions thrown at palin about earmarks, bridge to nowhere, troopergate and even her stance on sex education and abortion.... not to mention her views on foreign policy, social security, health care, education, etc. If she parrots McCain she's dead in the water....

then there are the Obama/McCain debates...those could prove even MORE fun since McCain seems to have an problem sticking to issues while on the stump (which keep in mind he talking to the converted...) he will have no choice but to lay out his plan of "change"

WEEEEEE this is gonna get good!

are you ignoring the fact that mccain is saying he'll be all about change while doing the same old politics as well?

of course he's ignoring it...the Repubs are in one big circle jerk

here is a fun little map to look at....cuz the fact is the polls mean jack shit... it's not the popular vote that wins the election....

Obama leads with the electoral college

Electoral-vote.com: President, Senate, House Updated Daily 2008

v.

the same map in 2004

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2004/Pres/Maps/Sep10.html

Texas is listed as weak GOP....can you imagine how hysterical it would be if TX when obama this year.... :lol:

FL is exactly tied and I can see it tipping to Obama as the race progresses given what I see in my area....

Obama only needs 270 to win....

Last edited:

here is a fun little map to look at....cuz the fact is the polls mean jack shit... it's not the popular vote that wins the election....

Electoral-vote.com: President, Senate, House Updated Daily

Texas is listed as weak GOP....can you imagine how hysterical it would be if TX when obama this year.... :lol:

FL is exactly tied and I can see it tipping to Obama as the race progresses given what I see in my area....

1) I agree whole heartedly that polls are crap... you can find a poll to support about anything
2) The mistake you make is also that your E.C. site has those projections based on polls

And you think REPs are a big circle jerk?? Libs best look into a mirror

Electoral-vote.com: President, Senate, House Updated Daily

im getting so sick over the hypcrisy. this board has way too many people blinded by their partisanship. its pathetic. but what can i do other than to keep pointing it out

except Obama can't REALLY be called a token since he was ELECTED to be the nominee....

Palin was chosen as a political ploy...it's working FOR NOW....

but don't to excited...the debates are coming and you can bet there are gonna be some really great questions thrown at palin about earmarks, bridge to nowhere, troopergate and even her stance on sex education and abortion.... not to mention her views on foreign policy, social security, health care, education, etc. If she parrots McCain she's dead in the water....

then there are the Obama/McCain debates...those could prove even MORE fun since McCain seems to have an problem sticking to issues while on the stump (which keep in mind he talking to the converted...) he will have no choice but to lay out his plan of "change"

WEEEEEE this is gonna get good!

Bullshit--tokens can be elected. ( and you forgot to call me a name you twit ! )

I thought Obama was witty here.

Are you and the rest of the right going to spin this as Sexist too?

Of course they are. And the angry women vote will never go with Obama so I think he should get tougher. We cant be pussy's if we want to get in office. You cant win every vote.

Of course they are. And the angry women vote will never go with Obama so I think he should get tougher. We cant be pussy's if we want to get in office. You cant win every vote.
Exactly Obama needs to take the gloves off! We don't want him going to Kerryville.

Forum List

Back