Obama: 'lipstick On A Pig, Still A Pig'

Even if Obama meant to call the bitch a pig (wrong species, but hey.....), and even if he made sexist remarks about how her crotch smells, it still pales in comparison to McCain calling his WIFE a ****.

Yep.......if McInsane gets the vote, she's gonna be called quite a bit more than a lipstick wearing pitbull with a crotch that smells like fish.

Gonna be funny......just watch.......

The repugnicans are going to implode.:clap2:

By the way Ninjatard.....did you come up with that moniker when you were tying your t-shirt around your head to look like a terrorist?

Or was it when you were running around with a towel tucked into your pj's and you found out that you really weren't a super hero, but your momma still said you were special?

You musta been a window licker on the short bus.

Even if Obama meant to call the bitch a pig (wrong species, but hey.....), and even if he made sexist remarks about how her crotch smells, it still pales in comparison to McCain calling his WIFE a ****.

Yep.......if McInsane gets the vote, she's gonna be called quite a bit more than a lipstick wearing pitbull with a crotch that smells like fish.

By the way Ninjatard.....did you come up with that moniker when you were tying your t-shirt around your head to look like a terrorist?

Or was it when you were running around with a towel tucked into your pj's and you found out that you really weren't a super hero, but your momma still said you were special?

are you this stupid in real life?

I'll tell you what---you pick a standard of acceptable political reparte and I'll follow it. First one who strays is a lipstick covered pig.

dillo, I already picked a standard and anyone who has followed my posts know that.

I post factual information. I try not to insert hyberpole into my discussion and try to not to get overly emotionally invested to the point of sounding like a nutter.

I don't post things just for the purpose of inflaming...I post for the purpose of opening up further discussion and seeing where it goes.

I don't, as a rule, insult, degrade or summarily dismiss other people's opinions.

I like and actually enjoy reading the viewpoints of those I don't necessarily agree with. It gives me a new way to look at things. Sometimes I'm surprised when I get my mind changed by a well thought out, rational, opinion.

there, that's your standard... ready.set.go

Hold your horses now

I don't, as a rule, insult, degrade or summarily dismiss other people's opinions.

that standard is about as clear as mud----as a rule ? You mean once in awhile it's OK ?

nice try.

Hold your horses now

that standard is about as clear as mud----as a rule ? You mean once in awhile it's OK ?

nice try.

it means sometimes we all slip..I'm not perfect and I don't think anyone else is either.

I'd say the standard is pretty clear...you just know you can't uphold it so you discredit it outright.

actually I should amended that because I'm not sure I've ever insulted degraded or summarily dismissed anyone's opinion... so yes, that IS the standard...

Last edited:

Is this a cry for help? I'm embarrassed for you. Seriously.

it means sometimes we all slip..I'm not perfect and I don't think anyone else is either.

I'd say the standard is pretty clear...you just know you can't uphold it so you discredit it outright.

actually I should amended that because I'm not sure I've ever insulted degraded or summarily dismissed anyone's opinion... so yes, that IS the standard...

how's the view from the high road, si?

aBikerSailor...you make yourself look bad with posts like that.

how's the view from the high road, si?

pretty clear thanks!

Last edited:

How about the times you just say "bullshit" ?

and I didn't discredit it outright----I specifically asked for a clarification.

Okay....I'll do a public mea culpa and apologize to Ninja for the comments, but hey, ya gotta admit he had it coming.

As far as the rest of what I said? I stand by it 100 percent. McCain is an idiot for picking Palin, and as far as I'm concerned, I hope that when she's hunting in Alaska next time, one of those wolves (you know she opened up airplane hunting of them right), decides to have a pitbull snack.

Even with lipstick.

How about the times you just say "bullshit" ?

and I didn't discredit it outright----I specifically asked for a clarification.

I'm not sure I've ever said "your opinion is bullshit" if you can find an example of that I'll concede your point

I have, however, called bullshit on double standards and cherry picking to make an argument that wouldn't be valid otherwise.

however, if you'd like bullshit to be an allowed word, I can live with that...I like that word... and think it aptly applies to either party at one time or another.

did I provide you adequate clarification on the "as a rule" comment?

Okay....I'll do a public mea culpa and apologize to Ninja for the comments, but hey, ya gotta admit he had it coming.

I personally don't think anyone "has it coming" to be personally insulted...especially not be someone who knows nothing about them except what they read on a message board. but I'm glad you apologized... I'm sure Ninja appreciates it too...

Last edited:
I'm not sure I've ever said "your opinion is bullshit" if you can find an example of that I'll concede your point

I have, however, called bullshit on double standards and cherry picking to make an argument that wouldn't be valid otherwise.

however, if you'd like bullshit to be an allowed word, I can live with that...I like that word... and think it aptly applies to either party at one time or another.

did I provide you adequate clarification on the "as a rule" comment?

I personally don't think anyone "has it coming" to be personally insulted...especially not be someone who knows nothing about them except what they read on a message board. but I'm glad you apologized... I'm sure Ninja appreciates it too...

HUH ?----you're so confused I think I'll just stick with the status quo. Ty anyway

Well Silence, if someone comes after me, I return the favor. Maybe don't think of it as "having it coming", think of it more like a Taoist.....

Restoring the balance.

At least that's kinda how I see things mostly.

HUH ?----you're so confused I think I'll just stick with the status quo. Ty anyway

the second quote was directed at abikersailor cuz he said Ninja had his comment coming..

however, I knew when you said "okay you set the standard and I'll follow" that you didn't mean it. In spite of what some cons think most liberals aren't stupid. and yes, I can see you're quite happy with the status quo as well... and not just on this message board.

*the protion below is not directed at dillo for clarification sake*

I do know what you mean abiker...however sinking to that level only invalidates your original thought and argument because now you're just like them. this is JMO of course and my nickname IRL is pollyanna so take that for what it's worth. I try to be decent to everyone pretty much... cuz that's how I like to be treated...

Last edited:
the second quote was directed at abikersailor cuz he said Ninja had his comment coming..

however, I knew when you said "okay you set the standard and I'll follow" that you didn't mean it. In spite of what some cons think most liberals aren't stupid.

I do know what you mean abiker...however sinking to that level only invalidates your original thought and argument because now you're just like them. this is JMO of course and my nickname IRL is pollyanna so take that for what it's worth. I try to be decent to everyone pretty much... cuz that's how I like to be treated...

You bring up an interesting point Silence........most Republicans are crooks and liars, so calling them a "con" is a very apt name.

however, I knew when you said "okay you set the standard and I'll follow" that you didn't mean it. In spite of what some cons think most liberals aren't stupid.

however, I knew when you said "okay you set the standard and I'll follow" that you didn't mean it.

what can I say--it's tough to compete with people who think they can read minds. :lol:

it's not about reading your mind dillo... I just knew you couldn't do it. You seem to thrive on insulting and belittling people and not on the spirit of debate.

I, on the other hand, like the debate and find no use for personal insults and meaningless chatter.

it's not about reading your mind dillo... I just knew you couldn't do it. You seem to thrive on insulting and belittling people and not on the spirit of debate.

I, on the other hand, like the debate and find no use for personal insults and meaningless chatter.

But you're wrong----I CAN do it and I have done it ---with lots of folks here !

I think you've lived with so much abuse that you're fragile.

This is all very amusing. It sounds as if the GOP is still using Palin, in today's example as a shield against criticism. God forbid anyone make a critical remark about her because she's a woman and that will make the GOP cry.

I'd love to see an ad made by the Dems, a picture of George W. Bush with a nicely manicured hand reaching out and applying lipstick to his kisser, and viola, Georgie turns into McCain and the words "You can put lipstick on a pig" appear.

oink oink!

Forum List

Back