Obama Insults Bush To His Face At WH Ceremony

Bush == Stupid dumbfuck who led the nation to ruin, is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people, world wide and is a guy you'd like to have a beer with.

:thup:

A Conservative Dynasty..fo' shure.
The Bush Administration authorized the CIA to water board two or three high level terrorists that were responsible for killing Americans and Bush was called a war criminal.

Obama has a kill list that he personally uses to authorizes the CIA to kill dozens of high level terrorists with hellfire missiles launched from drones. The fact that the missiles kill the terrorists is a good thing, but killing his wife four children and 5 or 6 innocent bystanders is either not reported or is called unfortunate collateral damage.

Go figure!
Two wrongs don't make a right. But in the overall analysis Bush bears the ultimate responsibility for the existing Middle East catastrophe. Bush was the instigator. Obama is an ill-advised participant.

That doesn't excuse what I believe to be Obama's bad judgment. Because the primary beneficiary of the entire abomination is the Military Industrial Complex, which derives billions of dollars from these counterproductive actions. The bottom line is it's best to view these issues in their proper perspective, which shows Bush to be infinitely more guilty of capital crime than Obama.

I can't help you here.

Other then to stay..the best way to critique a book..is to actually read it.

"Novel" as that sounds.

I read the same book 10,000 times and comprehended it each time. You looked at the book once and you loved that shiny cover and that's been enough for you even though it's contents are vile.

No you didn't.

And you admitted it.

Now you are lying.

Admitted what?

Which makes him the best President in Conservative history.

:thup:

wow even better than Eisenhower....did you run that by Dean?....

Eisenhower was pretty much a moderate.

And on some things..dare I say it lest your head explode..pretty liberal.
im probably more liberal than you on some things Sallow....i have been negged by some of your favorite righties here for just disagreeing with them on pot,unions and Health Care.....and your buddy Dean says there is no such thing as a Moderate or Liberal Republican....

I'm sure you haven't heard about it yet, but you will. This is why I'm so critical of Obama. This guy has no grace, no class at all.

Obama committed a breech in protocol when he called the former president "George" at a ceremony unveiling his portrait at the White House today. He also took the time to say how terrible the economy was when he took office. He was supposed to mention something nice but that was the best he could do.

Putz.
Most libtards have no class, obamaturd is just a great example of their stupidity.

But is OK to scream Lair at the president in a congressional speach?

these people have NO sense of fairness they are bullies who WHINE non stop about being bullied

there it is again...."these people".....and "they"......
That's right - "these people" have a name: wingnuts.

at least you say it.....because THEY and THESE people can mean either side....it can mean Eskimos for all anyone knows......words have meaning.....

So off you go to my Ignore list where you belong.

pussy....cant handle what the guy says?.....
I have found the use of the ignore list to be a real time-saver. No one needs to read the diarrhea of the mouth from people like warrior and uncensored.

that just tells me....you cant handle what someone is saying Synth.....i wont even put Mike on ignore because i can handle his pussyness...some here have said i have a foul mouth.....so why aint i on your Iggy list?....:eusa_eh:

I'm sure you haven't heard about it yet, but you will. This is why I'm so critical of Obama. This guy has no grace, no class at all.

Obama committed a breech in protocol when he called the former president "George" at a ceremony unveiling his portrait at the White House today. He also took the time to say how terrible the economy was when he took office. He was supposed to mention something nice but that was the best he could do.

Putz.
Most libtards have no class, obamaturd is just a great example of their stupidity.

Do you even read what you write?

Forum List

Back