Obama Insults Bush To His Face At WH Ceremony

I'm sure you haven't heard about it yet, but you will. This is why I'm so critical of Obama. This guy has no grace, no class at all.

Obama committed a breech in protocol when he called the former president "George" at a ceremony unveiling his portrait at the White House today. He also took the time to say how terrible the economy was when he took office. He was supposed to mention something nice but that was the best he could do.

Putz.

Oh good grief. Shut the fuck up and untwist your panties you whiny little twit.

I love it the way internet tough guys talk when they're protected behind their keyboards.

:muahaha:
....or put Black Belts in their siglines.

But is OK to scream Lair at the president in a congressional speach?

these people have NO sense of fairness they are bullies who WHINE non stop about being bullied

I didn't know it was George Bush that called Obama a liar. Who wudda thunk that?

Bush == Stupid dumbfuck who led the nation to ruin, is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people, world wide and is a guy you'd like to have a beer with.

:thup:

A Conservative Dynasty..fo' shure.
The Bush Administration authorized the CIA to water board two or three high level terrorists that were responsible for killing Americans and Bush was called a war criminal.

Obama has a kill list that he personally uses to authorizes the CIA to kill dozens of high level terrorists with hellfire missiles launched from drones. The fact that the missiles kill the terrorists is a good thing, but killing his wife four children and 5 or 6 innocent bystanders is either not reported or is called unfortunate collateral damage.

Go figure!

And the right screamed at Clinton for backing off a OBL kill for these types of reasons.

make up your mind about what you will accept

I do believe George Bush just called you a big fucking liar.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

Bush wasn't a chest-pounder like Obama. He was very secretive about any ongoing operations to find Bin Laden.

Anything more than that is pure speculation.
mission-accomplished-bush-mission-accomplished-douche-demotivational-poster-1218085722.jpg

I think Bush did a great job considering what he was up against...I would love to have him back................
9/11 - Could have been stopped if Clinton had done his job.
The War in Afghanistan (backed by both Reps and Dems)
Iraq War (Backed by both Reps and Dems)
Katrina (this couldn't be planned - and people down there were stupid not to take the warnings and LEAVE)
All of these things combined would wreak havoc with ANY countries economy.

I think Bush did a great job keeping us safe, and for the last 2 yrs of his presidency had a democratic Congress that didn't do shit unless it was in their benefit.

:lol:

thats the stupidest thing I have ever read in my entire life.

I seriously doubt that.

Post #199 was more stupid. TM never fails to come through.

Bush == Stupid dumbfuck who led the nation to ruin, is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people, world wide and is a guy you'd like to have a beer with.

:thup:

A Conservative Dynasty..fo' shure.
The Bush Administration authorized the CIA to water board two or three high level terrorists that were responsible for killing Americans and Bush was called a war criminal.

Obama has a kill list that he personally uses to authorizes the CIA to kill dozens of high level terrorists with hellfire missiles launched from drones. The fact that the missiles kill the terrorists is a good thing, but killing his wife four children and 5 or 6 innocent bystanders is either not reported or is called unfortunate collateral damage.

Go figure!

When obama puts a name on his list, he has no idea what they've really done! He refuses to have them captured or questioned and there are no witnesses to say whether he got the right person or not!

Then maybe you could stop whining when I don't show any to Obama.

I mean.....it's only fair.

Folks like you and Swallow should just stay away, quit your crying......because like Obama......those who want respect should learn how to give respect. This is the primary reason I hammer Obama so much. He's your guy.....so he's just acting the way you want him to.
You aren't fooling anyone. You hammer on him because he's black. Otherwise you wouldn't have thought twice about him treating George as an equal.

You Spew this Tripe everywhere, don't you?... :lol:

:)

peace...
Didn't you use 'pistolero magnifico™' over at that other place?

Get some new material.

I'm sure you haven't heard about it yet, but you will. This is why I'm so critical of Obama. This guy has no grace, no class at all.

Obama committed a breech in protocol when he called the former president "George" at a ceremony unveiling his portrait at the White House today. He also took the time to say how terrible the economy was when he took office. He was supposed to mention something nice but that was the best he could do.

Putz.

You're the putz. It wasn't that formal an event. It was more like a roast.

Whether it's formal or not protocols still apply.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is the kind of shit that wingnuts are all upset about.

Not thousands of dead American soldiers, a collapsed economy, or the outing of covert CIA agents.

:lol:

I saw the whole ceremony.

It was fine. You guys are outraged by a cheese sandwich.

Mudwhistle hates him because he can't stand to see a black man as President. Plain and simple.:( Which is why he played the conspiracy theory card about Bin Laden. No way he would have done that with any other President. He should be ashamed...but one has to have a moral center to be ashamed. I'm sure he doesn't have one of those either.

It was ultimately clear that obama did not like being at an event that did not revolve around him.
He had to make it about him. The same mental defect that compelled him to inject himself into this event is the same mental defect that compelled him to change past president's biographies.

One of my main grievances against Barack Obama is his deliberate failure to appoint an Attorney General who would aggressively investigate and prosecute every member of the Bush Administration who was in any way responsible for the ruin of this Nation's economy and its reputation in the world.

Many lies were told to facilitate the illegal invasion of Iraq. 5,800 American troops died as the result of those lies and thousands more were maimed and/or disfigured. And there is the matter of the torturing, quite often of presumed innocents. The kind of hatred engendered by those actions is certain to inspire a continuum of terrorist attacks on us in the future or to transform the U.S. into a virtual police state to prevent them. Yet Bush, and Cheney, and Rumsfeld, and Tenet, and Rice, and Gonzales, and Addington, and Yoo, and others have all walked away smirking. And the unmistakable evidence of Executive impunity which Obama has conferred on them has established a precedent which guarantees the same kind of arrogant disregard for law and morality by future administrations.

It is truly sad that the only alternative to Obama is Romney. Because the choice we've been given is comparable to choosing between gonorrhea and syphilis.

I really wish people like you would get over this shit. If we prosecuted every ex-President because we didn't like their policies, who the fuck would ever want to be President? After every President left office, there would be calls to prosecute them from the other side. Do you think that if GW was prosecuted that Obama would not be next after he left office once the Republicans won the White House next? Hell there are idiots on the right just like you who would like to see Obama impeached and imprisoned just because they hate him so much.

Nutjobs to the right of me; nutjobs to the left. It's amazing how supposedly intelligent people can be so dumb.
The fact that you make no distinction between egregious crimes and unpopular policies identifies you as a moron whose nonsense is a waste of time to read. So off you go to my Ignore list where you belong.

Oh no, I'm so insulted. I'm going on your ignore list. Please, please, don't put me on your ignore list. You are one funny person.

No.

There should be a measure of immunity for Presidents.

The only thing they should be subject to is impeachment and removal from office.

And that's it.
Immunity for mistakes, perhaps, even unintentional catastrophes. But certainly not for conspiracies to violate serious laws and for deliberate actions which are severely detrimental to national security or economic stability.

Bush was bad enough but we could end up with someone much worse. This is a democracy, not a monarchy. We want a President at the helm -- not a king with divine rights.

Bush and his whole gang of criminals belong in prison. We would have a much healthier, much safer society if future officials knew we would not tolerate abuse of Office.

Republicans hounded Clinton after he left office and removed his law license..

It was a disgusting display.

That really shouldn't happen to any President.

Period.
I agree the Clinton blowjob was an unnecessarily exaggerated issue which in no way compares with the gravity of conspiring to deliberately and deceptively facilitate the invasion of a non-aggressive nation which has been immeasurably costly in treasure and the unforgiveable waste of human life and the attending misery. Yet Clinton was impeached while the Bush Crime Family was allowed to walk away without the slightest official criticism.

What does that say to the world. What does it say to the American public. Most important, what does it say to future administrations and American politicians in general?

This is a monumentally serious issue that few Americans seem to pay the slightest attention to. It is a manifest threat to democracy.

Putz.

Did you even see the speech?? I would bet anything that you didn't. The president was very complimentary and gracious. Go to hell.

Obama doesn't do protocol. Respect for the office he currently holds is as foreign to him as Kenya... oh wait. My bad.

Did you hear the speech?? I doubt it since you don't even live in the United States. But look, all of your little minions support your stupid post. You are such a loser. And you're too self-righteous and pompous to even be embarrassed.

Forum List

Back