Obama Insults Bush To His Face At WH Ceremony

What Dance..

Lets play it again sam..

Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube

And add this for effect.

Arbusto Energy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Business with the Bin Ladens? The Bushies?

:lol:

Boy you folks sure can pick em!

Yea, sure do it like Obama let everyone know your plans, out the people that give you info then leave them on their own, including their families. Sure we'll be able to get lots of help if Obamavider gets another term.

I guess Bush should have just told everyone where intelligence thought he was so he could go hide again. That would have made Sallow and his band of merry men happy. :lol:

Yep..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKHsjRzUTLQ]Obama in 2008: 'We Will Kill Bin Laden, We Will Crush Al Qaeda' - YouTube[/ame]

And Bin Laden is dead..and Al Qaeda is crushed.

Your problem with that is what? They knew it was coming?

:eusa_shifty:

Your boy is very short on proof of anything, he sure hasn't proven to me that Obama.....Osama Bin Barack....... Osama Barry laden .... fuck it, these shit head's names all sound like someone talking with crap in their mouths. When will we see proof?:doubt:

Immunity for mistakes, perhaps, even unintentional catastrophes. But certainly not for conspiracies to violate serious laws and for deliberate actions which are severely detrimental to national security or economic stability.

Bush was bad enough but we could end up with someone much worse. This is a democracy, not a monarchy. We want a President at the helm -- not a king with divine rights.

Bush and his whole gang of criminals belong in prison. We would have a much healthier, much safer society if future officials knew we would not tolerate abuse of Office.

Republicans hounded Clinton after he left office and removed his law license..

It was a disgusting display.

That really shouldn't happen to any President.

Period.

Quit lying.

A federal judge suspended his law license. That was because of being caught red-handed lying under oath. Course the GOP had nothing to do with this.

Oh.....and his license was suspended for 5 years.

And the matter was finalized before he left office.

So quit yer lying Swallow.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Clinton will leave office free of the prospect of criminal charges after he admitted Friday that he knowingly gave misleading testimony about his affair with Monica Lewinsky in a 1998 lawsuit.

Under an agreement with Independent Counsel Robert Ray, Clinton's law license will be suspended for five years and he will pay a $25,000 fine to Arkansas bar officials. He also gave up any claim to repayment of his legal fees in the matter. In return, Ray will end the 7-year-old Whitewater probe that has shadowed most of Clinton's two terms.

"I tried to walk a fine line between acting lawfully and testifying falsely, but I now recognize that I did not fully accomplish this goal and am certain my responses to questions about Ms. Lewinsky were false," Clinton said in a written statement released Friday by the White House.

CNN.com - Clinton admits misleading testimony, avoids charges in Lewinsky probe - January 19, 2001

Lying? Mudpacker? Naw. And no swallow for you, faggot. Even if in your delusional mind you look like "Clint Eastwood". :lol:

Clinton left the White House with several million dollars in legal bills and no Law License.

The Republican Anti-American assholes took a very serious procedure and turned it into a farce. And it probably wound up giving us 9/11. A terrorist attack committed by a guy, who's family was in BUSINESS with the Bushies.

No.

There should be a measure of immunity for Presidents.

The only thing they should be subject to is impeachment and removal from office.

And that's it.
Immunity for mistakes, perhaps, even unintentional catastrophes. But certainly not for conspiracies to violate serious laws and for deliberate actions which are severely detrimental to national security or economic stability.

Bush was bad enough but we could end up with someone much worse. This is a democracy, not a monarchy. We want a President at the helm -- not a king with divine rights.

Bush and his whole gang of criminals belong in prison. We would have a much healthier, much safer society if future officials knew we would not tolerate abuse of Office.

Period.

Speaking of law licenses........ does Barry have one? How about his giant wife?

Period.

Quit lying.

A federal judge suspended his law license. That was because of being caught red-handed lying under oath. Course the GOP had nothing to do with this.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Clinton will leave office free of the prospect of criminal charges after he admitted Friday that he knowingly gave misleading testimony about his affair with Monica Lewinsky in a 1998 lawsuit.

Under an agreement with Independent Counsel Robert Ray, Clinton's law license will be suspended for five years and he will pay a $25,000 fine to Arkansas bar officials. He also gave up any claim to repayment of his legal fees in the matter. In return, Ray will end the 7-year-old Whitewater probe that has shadowed most of Clinton's two terms.

"I tried to walk a fine line between acting lawfully and testifying falsely, but I now recognize that I did not fully accomplish this goal and am certain my responses to questions about Ms. Lewinsky were false," Clinton said in a written statement released Friday by the White House.

CNN.com - Clinton admits misleading testimony, avoids charges in Lewinsky probe - January 19, 2001

Lying? Mudpacker? Naw. And no swallow for you, faggot. Even if in your delusional mind you look like "Clint Eastwood". :lol:

Clinton left the White House with several million dollars in legal bills and no Law License.

The Republican Anti-American assholes took a very serious procedure and turned it into a farce. And it probably wound up giving us 9/11. A terrorist attack committed by a guy, who's family was in BUSINESS with the Bushies.

Sorry Swallow, Bubba turned it into the situation it was by lying. I wish this would happen every time Obama lies......but then he'd be in court for the rest of his life.

I'm sure you haven't heard about it yet, but you will. This is why I'm so critical of Obama. This guy has no grace, no class at all.

Obama committed a breech in protocol when he called the former president "George" at a ceremony unveiling his portrait at the White House today. He also took the time to say how terrible the economy was when he took office. He was supposed to mention something nice but that was the best he could do.

Putz.

Po' baby. You will just have to cry, whine, and snivel until 2016.

Quit lying.

Sorry Swallow, Bubba turned it into the situation it was by lying. I wish this would happen every time Obama lies......but then he'd be in court for the rest of his life.

Sorry you fudgepacking faggot. No swallow for you.

And it was Republicans that spent Millions of dollars on a fishing expedition to catch Clinton at something, anything..they could pin on him.

What they found was bullshit..and what they did was reprehensible. Aside from shutting down the government, not once...but TWICE..they used an extremely severe procedure to get "revenge" for losing the White House (Which republicans think they own) and Nixon.

Bush was the worst president in American history.

worst republican.....the worst Democrat could be this guy.....we will see if you will say that about Obama 4 years from now if things get worse or stay the same.....or will you be making excuses for the guy.....

Now that Bush has had his moment in the WH spotlight for the unveiling of his (and Laura's) official WH portrait(s), he can return to private life to spend his time doing what he cares most about now that he has retired from public life. I only have two questions. What is that? Does anyone know?

jeopardy192.jpg

What is: clearing brush, Alex!

Last edited:
Now that Bush has had his moment in the WH spotlight for the unveiling of his (and Laura's) official WH portrait(s), he can return to private life to spend his time doing what he cares most about now that he has retired from public life. I only have two questions. What is that? Does anyone know?

He's spends a lot of time with wounded vets and wounded-warriors for one.

He likes to ride the 100k bike ride called W100 in Palo Verde Canyon in Texas which is part of the Military Service Initiative of the Bush Presidential Center, created to highlight the bravery and sacrifice of American service members as well as spotlight organizations like the Wounded Warrior Project that aid injured soldiers.

Bush_Trails.jpg
MikeMyers.gif

Last edited:
How much time? You said a lot. This is one event on one day with 20 Vets. I recall reading about the one from last year. Based on the attached story, 14 Vet participated in that particular event.

That's one event in an entire year for an activity that Bush by all accounts enjoys doing. In other words, it's a pleasurable activity for him, right? It's a stress reliever for him too since he engaged in this pastime while president. So, the bottom line from what you showed me is that Bush spends one day a year sharing his love of mountain biking with fewer than a couple of dozen Vets. Is that it? What about the other 364 days? More mountain biking?

This one was the second year.

Try clicking on the friggen links.

Btw, if you think riding 100k in 100 plus degree heat over 3 days enjoyable....have at it.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Seriously. I read the story. That should be obvious since I mentioned both events and the number of participants.

But you didn't answer my question about what else, if anything, Bush does with his time. Frankly, regardless of how admirable it is that Bush shares his love of mountain biking with 20 Vets, it's STILL only one day a year from what I read. Additionally, since mountain biking is an activity that Bush personally enjoys spending his time doing, it's not a chore or a personal sacrifice of any kind.
It would be like John Boehner hosting a golf outing with some vets.

Did you expect anything different from the dirtbag in chief??

:rolleyes:

So you agree that Bush did a fantastic job and should receive praise for his leadership while in presidency?

I think Bush did a great job considering what he was up against...I would love to have him back................
9/11 - Could have been stopped if Clinton had done his job.
The War in Afghanistan (backed by both Reps and Dems)
Iraq War (Backed by both Reps and Dems)
Katrina (this couldn't be planned - and people down there were stupid not to take the warnings and LEAVE)
All of these things combined would wreak havoc with ANY countries economy.

I think Bush did a great job keeping us safe, and for the last 2 yrs of his presidency had a democratic Congress that didn't do shit unless it was in their benefit.
^^^^^^

Uninformed and ignorant.

I think Bush did a great job considering what he was up against...I would love to have him back................
Katrina (this couldn't be planned - and people down there were stupid not to take the warnings and LEAVE)

I think Bush did a great job keeping us safe, and for the last 2 yrs of his presidency had a democratic Congress that didn't do shit unless it was in their benefit.

thats the stupidest thing I have ever read in my entire life.

Last edited:
Bush == Stupid dumbfuck who led the nation to ruin, is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people, world wide and is a guy you'd like to have a beer with.

:thup:

A Conservative Dynasty..fo' shure.
The Bush Administration authorized the CIA to water board two or three high level terrorists that were responsible for killing Americans and Bush was called a war criminal.

Obama has a kill list that he personally uses to authorizes the CIA to kill dozens of high level terrorists with hellfire missiles launched from drones. The fact that the missiles kill the terrorists is a good thing, but killing his wife four children and 5 or 6 innocent bystanders is either not reported or is called unfortunate collateral damage.

Go figure!

But is OK to scream Lair at the president in a congressional speach?

these people have NO sense of fairness they are bullies who WHINE non stop about being bullied

thats the stupidest thing I have ever read in my entire life.

Apparently you are easily confused by facts.

Forum List

Back