Obama bows to the Saudi royalty........

Didn't say anything about Obama's bow. I said that the Repugnican party is taking a non-issue and trying to turn it into something.

I just wish that they would apply the same standards to Bush that they keep trying to hang on Obama.

And, yes......you DO bow to royalty. Depth and amount of time depends on the country you're in. Like I said, I've been over there, and they've got a lot of screwy customs. Some of which can land you in jail if you don't observe them properly.

Yes, you did. You're claiming that they're trying to call it something other than it was. So do you agree it was a bow or not??

I also wish that people applied the same standards to Obama that they held Bush to, but the left won't do that.

If you bow to royalty, then why didn't he bow to the Queen of England?? Yeah, I'm sure they would have thrown Obama in jail for not bowing down on bended knee.

I don't see what you think you are seeing. I see a tall man bending to shake hands with a little guy, but that's not so important -- I mean, stop and think about it -- If it was an act of fealty, Obama would say it was an act of fealty, otherwise the person/people he was supposedly showing fealty to wouldn't believe him --- rendering the act itself meaningless - right? Right.

Since I'm a newbie on this M/B, I can't attach links or pictures ---but--- if you Google "Bush bowed pic", the click on images -- What you will find is a picture of GWB kissing King Abdulluh (this is no kiss on the cheek folks -- this smooch may not even be SFW) and a picture of GWB bowing to the King.

---then---​

Google "liberalvaluesblog 2009/04 bush-bowed pic" then click on images.

See what I'm sayin'?
wow, you are a moron
thats NOT a bow
bush-bowed.jpg

the king was placing a medal around bush's neck
you lib morons get more and more desperate

This is not simply Obama, American presidents have appeasing the King of slaves for too long. Its time to end this and demand they CHANGE, the presidents and the Saudi Kingdom, no rights for women and nobody points this out during the discussion. Girls literally enslaved to men before the girls even reach puberty.

This is not simply Obama, American presidents have appeasing the King of slaves for too long. Its time to end this and demand they CHANGE, the presidents and the Saudi Kingdom, no rights for women and nobody points this out during the discussion. Girls literally enslaved to men before the girls even reach puberty.

Got news for you Crotch Sniffer........we've even got 'em here in the USA.

Ever heard of Warren Jeffs and the Yearning for Zion Ranch?

Yes, you did. You're claiming that they're trying to call it something other than it was. So do you agree it was a bow or not??

I also wish that people applied the same standards to Obama that they held Bush to, but the left won't do that.

If you bow to royalty, then why didn't he bow to the Queen of England?? Yeah, I'm sure they would have thrown Obama in jail for not bowing down on bended knee.

I don't see what you think you are seeing. I see a tall man bending to shake hands with a little guy, but that's not so important -- I mean, stop and think about it -- If it was an act of fealty, Obama would say it was an act of fealty, otherwise the person/people he was supposedly showing fealty to wouldn't believe him --- rendering the act itself meaningless - right? Right.

Since I'm a newbie on this M/B, I can't attach links or pictures ---but--- if you Google "Bush bowed pic", the click on images -- What you will find is a picture of GWB kissing King Abdulluh (this is no kiss on the cheek folks -- this smooch may not even be SFW) and a picture of GWB bowing to the King.

---then---​

Google "liberalvaluesblog 2009/04 bush-bowed pic" then click on images.

See what I'm sayin'?
wow, you are a moron
thats NOT a bow
the king was placing a medal around bush's neck
you lib morons get more and more desperate

Talk about desperate -- on an earlier thread DiveCon claimed a picture was worth a thousand words. Okey dokey, a picture is worth a thousand words -or- it isn't -- right?

DiveCon claims the picture of Bush bowing before the little King is not a bow -- if not a bow then what? I can't think of one good reason for Bush to bow that deeply in front of the little King -- can you?

Bush is bowing, bowing before the -guy- he kisses on the lips and holds hands with, but the Bush bow isn't the whole story. The story here is -- if it was an act of fealty, Bush would say it was an act of fealty, otherwise the person/people he was supposedly showing fealty to wouldn't believe him --- rendering the act itself meaningless - right? Right, same for Obama.

Now about that picture of Bush bowing before that other King. The picture is on the same page as Bush's bow to the little Saudi King --- why did you choose to NOT post that picture?

What is clear is that Obama bowed.

There is no evidence Bush ever bowed to the Saudi King. The picture is well known to be that of Bush receiving a ceremonial medal. No such medal was being given to Obama - he bowed. Why? That is open to speculation - and said speculation is rampant. I chaulk it up to him being inexperienced in such matters - and that Obama is not the brightest bulb, sharpest tool, well...you get the idea.

Of the following pics, only on other shows someone bowing to the Saudi King - and that is the second to last one showing a Muslim Pakistani journalist (recently deceased) doing so in the 1970s. The final pic is of course the now infamous scene of the President of the United States engaged in a very deep bow to the Saudi King...

stupid_obama_jpg_w300h2421.jpg

WL001129.jpg

1746269134_78ec6fd961.jpg

img.267052_t.jpg

340x.jpg

scan25b.jpg

bowing%20to%20Saudi%20King.jpg

It's against the law here. :cuckoo:

Got news for you Crotch Sniffer, they have YET to be able to prosecute ANY of those fuckers.

With the exception of Warren Jeffs, all of 'em are still running free and still marrying girls as young as 10.

Got news for you Crotch Sniffer, they have YET to be able to prosecute ANY of those fuckers.

With the exception of Warren Jeffs, all of 'em are still running free and still marrying girls as young as 10.

That doesn't mean that it's not against the law. Please link proof that they are still marrying 10 year old girls. I find it disgusting that you seem to find it an acceptable cultural/religious custom and therefore perfectly acceptable in Saudi Arabia, but then contradict yourself when you see it happening here. It's okay for the Muslims to do it, but not the Christians? Is that your stand?

That doesn't mean that it's not against the law. Please link proof that they are still marrying 10 year old girls. I find it disgusting that you seem to find it an acceptable cultural/religious custom and therefore perfectly acceptable in Saudi Arabia, but then contradict yourself when you see it happening here. It's okay for the Muslims to do it, but not the Christians? Is that your stand?

Hey Newby, not only are you new to these boards, you are also new to critical thinking and news.

Remember when all those kids (around 40 of 'em), were rounded up, taken away from the ranch, and then placed back with their parents? Well......they found a ledger book detailing the marriages, some of which were as young as 12.

Additionally, when it first went down, they had to allow people into the ranch. Now? Nobody is allowed in unless they belong to the YFZ cult.

And, for the record fuckstick, what kind of crap were you smoking when you came up with that little rant? Crack?

Never fucking said that underage marriages were acceptable douchebag. I said that they did it over there, I didn't think it was right, because some jackass brought it up.

I've never approved of that. Hell......I was molested myself from 6-12.

Are you this stupid in real life also?

Sinatra, you are one of the bigger 'tards to show up here in a WHILE........especially if your deluded ass thinks Bush Jr. was smarter than Obama.

Give it up ya partisan hack.

It always amazes me when I hear the suggestion that it is Bush who is really the intelligent one. W isn't even the smartest one in his family.

Hey Newby, not only are you new to these boards, you are also new to critical thinking and news.

Remember when all those kids (around 40 of 'em), were rounded up, taken away from the ranch, and then placed back with their parents? Well......they found a ledger book detailing the marriages, some of which were as young as 12.

Additionally, when it first went down, they had to allow people into the ranch. Now? Nobody is allowed in unless they belong to the YFZ cult.

And, for the record fuckstick, what kind of crap were you smoking when you came up with that little rant? Crack?

Never fucking said that underage marriages were acceptable douchebag. I said that they did it over there, I didn't think it was right, because some jackass brought it up.

Your words:

Your pointing out of that ONE custom (which is a religious custom btw.......it comes from Sharia law), as a way to discount the whole bunch of people is yet another example of the ugly American syndrome.

That doesn't sound like you disagree with it to me, sounds like you defending it. What's wrong with ONE little custom, right? Why are you so concerned about that ONE custome when a Christian group does it, against the law no less?

Do your insults at everyone make you feel better about yourself? I sure hope so, cause you desperately need it.

Sinatra, you are one of the bigger 'tards to show up here in a WHILE........especially if your deluded ass thinks Bush Jr. was smarter than Obama.

It always amazes me when I hear the suggestion that it is Bush who is really the intelligent one. W isn't even the smartest one in his family.
that STILL doesnt mean he couldnt be smarter than Obama
and i think its even funnier to see two leftwing hacks like you and ABS call anyone else hacks

There is no evidence Bush ever bowed to the Saudi King. The picture is well known to be that of Bush receiving a ceremonial medal. No such medal was being given to Obama - he bowed. Why? That is open to speculation - and said speculation is rampant. I chaulk it up to him being inexperienced in such matters - and that Obama is not the brightest bulb, sharpest tool, well...you get the idea.

Of the following pics, only on other shows someone bowing to the Saudi King - and that is the second to last one showing a Muslim Pakistani journalist (recently deceased) doing so in the 1970s. The final pic is of course the now infamous scene of the President of the United States engaged in a very deep bow to the Saudi King...

stupid_obama_jpg_w300h2421.jpg

WL001129.jpg

1746269134_78ec6fd961.jpg

img.267052_t.jpg

340x.jpg

scan25b.jpg

bowing%20to%20Saudi%20King.jpg

Obama bowed.

Anyone disputing that is tragically seperated from reality.

Now if you wish to reason why he bowed, have at it - therein one finds ample room for speculation...

Your words:

Your pointing out of that ONE custom (which is a religious custom btw.......it comes from Sharia law), as a way to discount the whole bunch of people is yet another example of the ugly American syndrome.

That doesn't sound like you disagree with it to me, sounds like you defending it. What's wrong with ONE little custom, right? Why are you so concerned about that ONE custome when a Christian group does it, against the law no less?

Do your insults at everyone make you feel better about yourself? I sure hope so, cause you desperately need it.

Listen ya fucking idiot, go learn to read, and then learn comprehension (should take a 'tard like you around 6 years), then, go back and re-read what I'd said.

And......FWIW asshole, I'm not the one that brought up the custom of marrying 12 year olds, someone a couple of posts back did it (and no, ya fucking newbie prick, do your own research, I ain't gonna).

What I'd said was that bringing up that one custom as proof is a prime example of ugly American syndrome.

You sound like someone who's got it in spades douche. Bet ya never been outta the country, have ya?

Me? Been to 26 different ones.

Your words:

I am the one telling you, that what you dismiss as simply "a custom", I am telling you that it is rape, pure and simple, in Saudi Arabia the old men buy virgins and impregnate them before they are 15, that is rape. Further these girls are not allowed ever to leave the country, never, if they go as the property of thier husband they can travel but they can never leave to escape belonging to a harem.

There, I educated you now thank me.

Never said ANYTHING in defense Crotch Sniffer.

I just said it was a poor example to bring up.

YOU are the fucking retarded moron with a lobotomy that is trying to make it an issue.

Give it up noob.

Didn't say anything about Obama's bow. I said that the Repugnican party is taking a non-issue and trying to turn it into something.

I just wish that they would apply the same standards to Bush that they keep trying to hang on Obama.

And, yes......you DO bow to royalty. Depth and amount of time depends on the country you're in. Like I said, I've been over there, and they've got a lot of screwy customs. Some of which can land you in jail if you don't observe them properly.

This is truly one of the least informed opinions I have seen on this board.

"
The Washington Times called the bow a "shocking display of fealty to a foreign potentate", which runs contrary to a long-held American tradition of not deferring to royalty.

The Times continued:

"By bending over to show greater respect to Islam, the US president belittled the power and independence of the United States. Such an act is a traditional obeisance befitting a king's subjects, not his peer. There is no precedent for U.S. presidents bowing to Saudi or any other royals."

President Barack Obama Broke U.S. Protocol and Bowed to Saudi King During G20 Summit | Cleveland Leader

BTW, President Bush's grades were higher than Kerry's, and Al Gore was a drop out at two colleges.

"In fact, Bush's were a tad higher. His four-year average was 77; Kerry's 76. Both were C students. Kerry graduated from Yale in 1966; Bush in 1968. "
USATODAY.com - Who is smarter, Kerry or Bush?

"1971, Gore enrolled in Vanderbilt Divinity School where, according to Bill Turque, author of "Inventing Al Gore," he received F's in five of the eight classes he took over the course of three semesters. Not surprisingly, Gore did not receive a degree from the divinity school. Nor did Gore graduate from Vanderbilt Law School, where he enrolled for a brief time and received his fair share of C's. (Bush went on to earn an MBA from Harvard). "
Gore's Dubious School Record

Read post #39 above, wipe the smirk off your face, and apologize to the former President.

Forum List

Back