Obama bows to the Saudi royalty........

I agree--we probably should be focused on policy versus bashing someone because they slip up every once in a while.

With Bush--it was how he could slaughter a word in the English language & now with Obama it's if he bowed or bent?

It's kind of silly--when we have so much more important things to discuss. Like a 3.9 TRILLION dollar budget!

I completely agree that BikerSailer lacks a great deal of tact when posting within threads, and his overt displays of profanity and apparent insecurity gets tiresome - but I do believe he served his country, and for that I must give respect. Having lost a brother in the Iraq War, I have vowed to always be thankful for those willing to join our armed forces, regardless of the branch, even if their civilian behavior does not always live up to the inherent honor of that service.

Now back to the issue of oil - why this nation has not, and seemingly will not, more fully utilize its own natural resources, with oil, natural gas, coal, etc., to minimize our dependence on foreign sources while we work on newer technologies that can further improve on minimizing this dependence in the future, makes no sense.

We should be drilling offshore, Alaska, interior shale, our vast reserves of coal, as well as an aggressive increase in our nuclear generated power.

This silly windmill and solar stuff is not going to cut it - that kind of technology, if it will ever reach plausible levels, remains decades away.

Wrong.

If we spent the $700 billion dollars we wasted on Iraq on alternative energy, we would be well on our way to reducing our dependence on foreign oil.

Sorry, but now I gotta taunt you, are you just a broken record of idiocy. Alternative energy, why dont you try posting that comment in one of my energy threads dumbass, seriously, not one of you alternative energy idiots have the intellect to even step into my posts on energy. Alternative energy is certainly not as weak as your posts but that does not make it smart either.

go post in energy and I will gladly smote your feeble ideas on alt energy.

posts in this thread should be relevant to the politics and policy of Obama appeasing the Saudi King.

You think after Obama bows to the Saudi King you are going to see "change", give me a break.

WTF Crotch Licker...........why the hell do you keep wanting people to go to you idiotic threads when they've got adult conversation here?

Didn't say anything about Obama's bow. I said that the Repugnican party is taking a non-issue and trying to turn it into something.

I just wish that they would apply the same standards to Bush that they keep trying to hang on Obama.

And, yes......you DO bow to royalty. Depth and amount of time depends on the country you're in. Like I said, I've been over there, and they've got a lot of screwy customs. Some of which can land you in jail if you don't observe them properly.

Yes, you did. You're claiming that they're trying to call it something other than it was. So do you agree it was a bow or not??

I also wish that people applied the same standards to Obama that they held Bush to, but the left won't do that.

If you bow to royalty, then why didn't he bow to the Queen of England?? Yeah, I'm sure they would have thrown Obama in jail for not bowing down on bended knee.
i'd also like to see proof of any other world leader bowing to him
its always been the protocol that POTUS bows to no one as the POTUS is every bit the equal to any king in world status

ZZ72682359.jpg

There%2BYou%2BHave%2BIt.jpg

Yes, you did. You're claiming that they're trying to call it something other than it was. So do you agree it was a bow or not??

I also wish that people applied the same standards to Obama that they held Bush to, but the left won't do that.

If you bow to royalty, then why didn't he bow to the Queen of England?? Yeah, I'm sure they would have thrown Obama in jail for not bowing down on bended knee.

I don't see what you think you are seeing. I see a tall man bending to shake hands with a little guy, but that's not so important -- I mean, stop and think about it -- If it was an act of fealty, Obama would say it was an act of fealty, otherwise the person/people he was supposedly showing fealty to wouldn't believe him --- rendering the act itself meaningless - right? Right.

Since I'm a newbie on this M/B, I can't attach links or pictures ---but--- if you Google "Bush bowed pic", the click on images -- What you will find is a picture of GWB kissing King Abdulluh (this is no kiss on the cheek folks -- this smooch may not even be SFW) and a picture of GWB bowing to the King.

---then---​

Google "liberalvaluesblog 2009/04 bush-bowed pic" then click on images.

See what I'm sayin'?
wow, you are a moron
thats NOT a bow
bush-bowed.jpg

the king was placing a medal around bush's neck
you lib morons get more and more desperate

Bush bows in submission for a mere trinket!

Quote: Originally Posted by Sinatra
I completely agree that BikerSailer lacks a great deal of tact when posting within threads, and his overt displays of profanity and apparent insecurity gets tiresome - but I do believe he served his country, and for that I must give respect. Having lost a brother in the Iraq War, I have vowed to always be thankful for those willing to join our armed forces, regardless of the branch, even if their civilian behavior does not always live up to the inherent honor of that service.

So you think that HeyThereSailorBiker should get support even though he talks way to much about gay sex just because he served. OK.

You know......you guys should watch stuff like History Channel, Discovery, and the Science Channel.

You would see that alternative energy is NOW here, and starting to become common.

"starting to become common" ???

"The full complement of solar energy collection equipment built since 1974 produces about 0.08 percent of America’s energy—8 parts in 10,000. Not even a tenth of 1 percent of our energy comes from solar power!
The combined power-generating capacity of every single windmill (and there are thousands), every photovoltaic solar cell on every rooftop, and every thermal solar energy plant across America equals 0.4 percent of America’s energy consumption.

As of 2001, California had 3,200 huge windmills covering vast mountainsides and desert passes. “All together, they produce—at a rare full wind—about 300 MW,” University of Connecticut physicist and author of The Solar Fraud Howard C. Hayden noted, “which is about one quarter as much power as a moderately large nuclear power plant produces, and is less than 10 percent of the electricity the small state of Connecticut consumes.”
Electricity produced from the sun and wind is more expensive than electricity produced from coal and natural gas. Solar energy costs about three times as much as coal, according to some estimates. And wind power, while not as expensive as solar, has two additional major disadvantages. Initial construction costs are much higher than for traditional power plants, which means it takes a lot longer to earn a return on investment. Also, wind power is unreliable. When the wind doesn’t blow—and sometimes it doesn’t for days—the lights go out.
Make energy more expensive in America, and even existing industry could well close up shop and head overseas to countries that embrace cheap energy sources. Then America would be spending even more money importing products made by foreign companies."
The Green Energy Dream | theTrumpet.com

I don't see what you think you are seeing. I see a tall man bending to shake hands with a little guy, but that's not so important -- I mean, stop and think about it -- If it was an act of fealty, Obama would say it was an act of fealty, otherwise the person/people he was supposedly showing fealty to wouldn't believe him --- rendering the act itself meaningless - right? Right.

Since I'm a newbie on this M/B, I can't attach links or pictures ---but--- if you Google "Bush bowed pic", the click on images -- What you will find is a picture of GWB kissing King Abdulluh (this is no kiss on the cheek folks -- this smooch may not even be SFW) and a picture of GWB bowing to the King.

---then---​

See what I'm sayin'?
wow, you are a moron
thats NOT a bow
bush-bowed.jpg

dude, you are a complete and total fucking IDIOT

Quote: Originally Posted by Sinatra

So you think that HeyThereSailorBiker should get support even though he talks way to much about gay sex just because he served. OK.

His service should be considered an honorable thing - even if his participation in here rarely is.

Blaine....

You know.......the only persons that I've been unplesant to lately is Shogun and Crotch Licker.

You don't fuck with me, I don't fuck with you.

And........for the record........I do post thoughtful, well reasoned, and non-profane posts on occasion.

---then---​

See what I'm sayin'?
wow, you are a moron
thats NOT a bow
bush-bowed.jpg

Isn't that what trained chimps are supposed to do?

You know.......the only persons that I've been unplesant to lately is Shogun and Crotch Licker.

You don't fuck with me, I don't fuck with you.

And........for the record........I do post thoughtful, well reasoned, and non-profane posts on occasion.

Let me fix your post

"I fuck with you, you dont fuck with me "

Just helping brother, and did anyone notice all my posts I fixed for my brother, A bit of compassion, maybe I was naive to believe me and the bicycle rider have a bit in common maybe not, but either way I figured I made my point it did not need to torture flipper by leaving up so many stinging truths.

its always been the protocol that POTUS bows to no one as the POTUS is every bit the equal to any king in world status

ZZ72682359.jpg

wow, you are a moron
thats NOT a bow

A bow in submission for a trinket, even though Bush is short enough not to have to bow, is not a bow, but a bow for a handshake by Obama is a bow.

So how do you RATIONALIZE Bush's handshake BOW to the Pope???
You said the POTUS bows to NO ONE, so what is the Pope???

ZZ72682359.jpg

A bow in submission for a trinket, even though Bush is short enough not to have to bow, is not a bow, but a bow for a handshake by Obama is a bow.

So how do you RATIONALIZE Bush's handshake BOW to the Pope???
You said the POTUS bows to NO ONE, so what is the Pope???
Dude, it doesn't work like that. The POTUS isn't supposed to bow to Muslims.

Forum List

Back