Obama bows to the Saudi royalty........

Never said ANYTHING in defense Crotch Sniffer.

I just said it was a poor example to bring up.

YOU are the fucking retarded moron with a lobotomy that is trying to make it an issue.

Give it up noob.

Trying to make it an issue, would it not be the "moron" who cannot see that this has become an issue. Sorry that your quote was buried in the quote from the user I responded to.

Such filth coming from your mouth, that is your inabilty to form a sensible response based on logic. I would advice against being so hostile towards me, I have the time to go sniffing around your posts and I will pick them apart if that is what you wish, so go ahead, speak to me as such, and I will educate you every chance you give me.

So just to see if we are even on the same page, do you agree that we should quit appeasing Saudi Arabia and demand they free the teenage women slaves they use for sexual pleasure or would you prefer to have Obama honor and respect the Saudi King.

It is simple as that. As long as you Statist defend any person who appeases the King of Slaves, as long as you denigrate me for pointing out why appeasing the Saudis, I will reiterate what you are willing to ignore. Its disgusting that anyone would blindly follow Obama once they see he will not demand the Saudis to free the girl sexual slaves.

Never said ANYTHING in defense Crotch Sniffer.

I just said it was a poor example to bring up.

YOU are the fucking retarded moron with a lobotomy that is trying to make it an issue.

Give it up noob.

Trying to make it an issue, would it not be the "moron" who cannot see that this has become an issue. Sorry that your quote was buried in the quote from the user I responded to.

Such filth coming from your mouth, that is your inabilty to form a sensible response based on logic. I would advice against being so hostile towards me, I have the time to go sniffing around your posts and I will pick them apart if that is what you wish, so go ahead, speak to me as such, and I will educate you every chance you give me.

So just to see if we are even on the same page, do you agree that we should quit appeasing Saudi Arabia and demand they free the teenage women slaves they use for sexual pleasure or would you prefer to have Obama honor and respect the Saudi King.

It is simple as that. As long as you Statist defend any person who appeases the King of Slaves, as long as you denigrate me for pointing out why appeasing the Saudis, I will reiterate what you are willing to ignore. Its disgusting that anyone would blindly follow Obama once they see he will not demand the Saudis to free the girl sexual slaves.

Okay motherfucker........first, learn to spell.......inability. Next, learn the proper use of the word advise rather than advice.

So, what the fuck ya got twerp? Bring it on pole smoker. Ya ain't got nothing, and ya don't scare me for shit.

Hell........fucksticks like you don't even make me nervous.

This is not simply Obama, American presidents have appeasing the King of slaves for too long. Its time to end this and demand they CHANGE, the presidents and the Saudi Kingdom, no rights for women and nobody points this out during the discussion. Girls literally enslaved to men before the girls even reach puberty.

Got news for you Crotch Sniffer........we've even got 'em here in the USA.

Ever heard of Warren Jeffs and the Yearning for Zion Ranch?

I just reread your posts in this thread, I aint real good with math so correct me if I am wrong, I figure out of the 12 posts 10 were vile flames, one was nonsense, and one was the one you started this thread with, so I figure based on this thread alone, taking a conservative percentage of what you post, and correct the newbee, if you can do ciphering and got a bit of intellegence, so I figure

That out or all your posts 3,909 are flames:

out of the 2 posts that were not DIRECT flames on this thread, one was relevant to your own thread and that was the one starting the thread, or 50% relevance, and I am being nice leaving:

maybe 173 of your total post count as relevant.

THAT MAKES "ABIKERSAILOR" a "crotch sniffing, lobotomized, retard, moron, fucking idiot, asshole, fucking american, douche, fuckstick, noob. (this is not a flame, I just cut/paste all the bad words bikesailer posted on this one page, I left a few out cuz I got no time)

I am not even sure what your position is, all I see is your use of this filth, if you are saying these words against me than you must have a problem with me pointing out one simple fact so that is why I took the time to readdress my grievance. If you agree that Obama should not appease a man who literally rapes children than you should most likely leave my post be

You know........after seeing how the right has taken Obama visiting the king of Saudi Arabia, and shaking his hand, as well as appearing to bow, they've gone over the edge.

They're trying to call it something other than what it was.

Now.......I don't really know how many of you people have been outside the US, but, there are different customs for different countries. If you'd been there, you'd know that. Before we pulled into Jiddah Saudi Arabia, we had to go through two full days of briefings, so that we didn't cause an international incident. No shaking hands with your left, no showing the soles of your shoes to someone, etc.

Bitching about this is nothing more than a rampant display of the Ugly American syndrome.

What do you guys think?

And.......before you invoke Bush Jr., remember........he was holding hands with the prince, as well as bowed to him.

Obama bowed which I don't have a problem with. The fact that his admin is trying their best to cover it up I do have a problem with. It seems that is what they have done since the get go. Don't believe your lying eyes believe us!:clap2:

Yo, Crotch Sniffer the Crotch Licker......give it up prick. You ain't got shit, you ain't shit, and you can't do shit.

I can't think of a single thing the Saudis have ever done to deserve being bowed to. You wouldn't catch me doing it and I find it offensive that my principle representative in government would do it.

Well.......kinda beats getting thrown in jail, beheaded, or causing an international incident, don't ya think?

If not bowing to a Saudi would cause an international incident...so be it. I bow to One only.

A night or 2 in jail may give the big O some needed humility, heh?

Beheaded appears to be the realm of the extremists only.

So......rather than being diplomatic, you'd rather start a war?

You're a Bush Jr. supporter, ain't ya?

I am not. and the Saudis aren't going to start a war with noone. You didn't answer my question. What did the Sauds ever do to deserve being bowed to?

Sinatra, you are one of the bigger 'tards to show up here in a WHILE........especially if your deluded ass thinks Bush Jr. was smarter than Obama.

Give it up ya partisan hack.

It always amazes me when I hear the suggestion that it is Bush who is really the intelligent one. W isn't even the smartest one in his family.
that STILL doesnt mean he couldnt be smarter than Obama
and i think its even funnier to see two leftwing hacks like you and ABS call anyone else hacks

Or when ABS calls someone else a "tard" for that matter. :cuckoo:

It always amazes me when I hear the suggestion that it is Bush who is really the intelligent one. W isn't even the smartest one in his family.
that STILL doesnt mean he couldnt be smarter than Obama
and i think its even funnier to see two leftwing hacks like you and ABS call anyone else hacks

Or when ABS calls someone else a "tard" for that matter. :cuckoo:

I'm trying to figure out what smart thing Obama has done since he has been in office. Does anyone have a real thing with real results? From what I have seen it has all been posing so far.

Not sure they know,but it doesn't really matter to the lefties as long as he looks cool.

I am a registered Independent and I oh so wanted Obama to succeed but I have seen nothing yet. It seems that he is still running for President and hasn't become one yet.

It's been pushing 4 months now. Come on now, time to earn your pay.

He is not going to do anything to rock the boat usless he is absolutely forced. He is just playing the part and getting by on his "status" for now. You think the American Idol empty suit President is going to risk his "Beatles" style popularity and adoration? Not likely..

He is not going to do anything to rock the boat usless he is absolutely forced. He is just playing the part and getting by on his "status" for now. You think the American Idol empty suit President is going to risk his "Beatles" style popularity and adoration? Not likely..

At some point the rubber must meet the road.

So......rather than being diplomatic, you'd rather start a war?

You're a Bush Jr. supporter, ain't ya?

Hey noob, I looked at your posts, and at best I could find about 17 with any sort of substance.

So Obama is really failing, what a lousy trip for Obama, the media here in Europe are ripping him apart, the French president says when Obama comes to Normandy in June he will have Obama walk on water to shore, no shit, aint making that up. The British are calling him a bore. The germans say he is a joke. He gives the queen of England an Ipod, really classy, than Michelle breaks protocol and hugs the queen, Obama bows to a tyrant. Sakozy is calling Obama arrogant and an empty suit.

Now Obama shows the world he is a weakling, a five day stand-off, the US Navy against 4 teenagers in a row boat. We are now laughing stocks.

To make mattes worst everyone at home is telling our emperor he is doing great and the world loves him. What is funny about that is Obama believes him so instead of learning from his mistakes Obama will continue to screw up.

Yep, the emperor's new suit looks great, only thing he aint got nothing on, looks good Obama.

Hey all you conservatives, we should start praising obama with the other lock-steps. Without any real cristism from Obama supporters, Obama advisors, the Obama media, his greatest worshippers pretty much are ensuring Obama's failure.

What do you think of that Noob, lets see if you can increase your non-relevant, flaming posts to around 96%.

I can't think of a single thing the Saudis have ever done to deserve being bowed to. You wouldn't catch me doing it and I find it offensive that my principle representative in government would do it.

Strangely silent on this though?
http://prophetofdoom.net/pics/Islam...ge_W_Bush_Prince_Abdullah_kiss_hold_hands.jpg

I don't agree with that either. There is no reason we should cowtow to the Saudis. Unlike Dems, I refuse to live in the past. What GW did is now past. Can't take it back or change it. NOW, We can tell Obama that we don't care to kiss Saud ass. We have no reason to and they have not given us a reason to. I don't want their oil and fully believe that we can be enregy independent. The Sauds should be kissing our ass. They built their kingdom with dollars they got from us plus we put bases on their soil when they feared that Iraq would invade them. Time to cut the ties that bind it has been largely one sided anyway.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back