Obama asserts executive priviledge over fast and furious documents

the_illegal_war_in_libya-440x307.jpg

"I'm telling you, if the President does it, it's NOT illegal!"

By the way, ONE of the gun dealers involved provided more pages of documents to the committee than Holder and the justice department.

Doesn't it strike anyone else strange that a gun dealer would be able to produce more FEDERAL DOCUMENTS to Congress than the DOJ?

STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!

obama had deported more people than Bush.

some of those people are tied to drug crimes.

some of those people want America fucked.

you side with them over your own presidnet

The President doesn't deport anybody.

However, it does appear to be statistically true that there have been a greater number of "removals" (i.e., what we used to call deportations) in his Administration than there were in the same period for the prior Administration.

Some of those deported were indeed convicted of crimes. These are usually the ones most urgently in need of deportation.

It is probable that some of them did want to screw over the United States, but for the most part, that's not likely to be true.

We don't side with them, although we don't side with this Presidnet [sic] either.

Your post, as usual, lacks any significant degree of truth value, TdM.

Last edited:
Obama just lost hopefully got himself in trouble too, a legislative and executive show down coming over the constitution. This guy is just like a dictator as we informed honest people knew he would be. (Just look at his friends)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXWTdTnhebs]Obama-We're the Most Transparent and Ethical Administration in U.S. History! - YouTube[/ame]

Congress knows that by exerting executive privilege obama just admitted to being personally involved and Holder lied.

Now that obama has demanded that the investigation be closed, it is going to set up a real dogfight.

Jesus. Whoever is advising Barry needs to hit the curb.

Executive priviledge?? Holy shit.

Is he trying to protect his buddy Holder or himself??

64000 dollar question there folks.

Kudo's to Issa for his pusuit of the facts and justice for the slain Border Agent.

What did Obama know, and when did he know it? Apparently, he knew a whole lot. That makes him a criminal, like his buddy Holder.

when the planes hit the towers and I realised who wanted us dead my thoughts were damn many arabs could pass for latino.

what better way for them to get in and hide.

Do you understand how big money arabs could fund a drug trade designed to make them more money and fuck us from within?

you people are so fucking naive

Why do you support the killing of innocent Americans?

You are one sick bastard...

why did you during the Iraq war?

I didn't... Why do you support criminals and the killing of innocent Americans, you sick fucker?

Forum List

Back